[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hating work.....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 0

So i started this new job in construction and the ppl i work with , all seasoned and know there shit.I honestly just started construction and dont know shit , my spanish isnt all that great which is what they speak , so im literally just winging it. If that wasnt bad enough im a slow learner , and these ppl have no patience and arent really trying to teach.... Ive asked for help and my reply was literally "no , i dont get paid to teach , figure it out" but yet whenever i do something they correct me or simply take the job im doing away and start doing it , as if to put me down , im now be ridiculed like laughed at.
Wtf should i do ?
>>
everyone's been through that in that specific workplace so deal with it and stop crying.

also, why are you in this job if you aren't cut out for it? don't cash checks that your ass can't cash.
>>
>>16576364
Get a job that isn't for fags that didn't even get a G E D.
>>
>>16576364
Shut up, faggot. You'll be fine in a couple weeks.
>>
>>16576369
I sorta fell into it , ive done hard labor but never framing , so just put up with it ? Part of the process ?
>>
>>16576364
It may or may not get better, but this is often how apprentices are treated. Especially by people who don't really care. It's just a culture in the business.

I would advice you to either tough it up, and do your best to learn. Even if it means taking your free time to practice or study. Or alternatively, move on to a job where they take better care of their future "heirs".

That language barrier seems like a real problem though, and these guys seem like assholes.
>>
This is a SFW board you asshat.

At least delete the pic.
>>
>>16576374
Lol the starting pay is 17 an hour why im here , i was just curious what you guys had to say
>>
>>16576427
>2 bucks above min wage

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
>>
>>16576364
You are the bitch boy. That is how construction works. An all white crew would be easier to work with. Ignore them and focus on what you know. Be on good terms with the white guy who employs them. Mexicans are replaceable; white guys not so much.
>>
>>16576503
We get a raise every 3-4 months
>>
that's more than double min wage where I am :(
>>
>>16576550
Sadly thats true , once you get cool with the owner , youre pretty much set.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.