[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a threesome but not with my boyfriend. We are not really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (31KB, 640x509px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 640x509px
I want a threesome but not with my boyfriend.
We are not really close or rather we have had many arguments so I would feel way too insecure with him...what do?
>>
>>16575540
Then break up with him, retard.
>>
>>16575540
>We are not really close or rather we have had many arguments

Break up
>>
Break up with him, you disgusting skank
>>
Holy shit lol, next level cucking in progress.
>>
>>16575540
Step 1: stop being a cunt.
There is no step 2
>>
>>16575540
Bait
>>
>>16575556
>>16575559
How does it make me a cunt..maybe a skank but who isn't these days? I'm sure most people in relationships would love to have a threesome regardless of wether or not it's with their partner. At least they'd love to entertain the idea, am I wrong?
>>
>>16575593
Yes, for many people threesomes are perversion and they are normal only for people with low moral standards like yourself.
>>
its not hard really. you just find the dick/vagina that will be your third.
>>
>>16575593
Because you're fucking crazy as FUCK
>>
Don't cheat, just break up
>>
Kill yourself you filthy gutter whore. If you were my "girlfriend" I'd fucking slap you down with my dick before kicking you out into the street with all of your shit.

If it's at this stage stop being a lying bitch and end it. Slut.
>>
>>16575593
Don't cheat on someone you cunt. It can spoil people's lives.
>>
>>16575540
Are you looking for MMF or FFM?

For the first, just go to any bar and pick up two guys.

For the second, check Craigs List or the equivalent for couples looking for a F to join them.
>>
>>16575593
>wants to have a threesome and not involve her boyfriend
How is that not being a cunt?
>>
>>16575845
Guys I'm not going to cheat, I couldn't live with the guilt. This thread was pointless, I guess I just needed to hear that I was a cunt. Thank you.
>>
>>16575593
>maybe a skank but who isn't these days?
My partner and me.
>I'm sure most people in relationships would love to have a threesome regardless of wether or not it's with their partner.
Nope.
>At least they'd love to entertain the idea, am I wrong?
Nope. You're wrong.
>>
>>16577024

Shoot well don't be a idiot and dump your bf. You clearly are arguing a lot, why is that?

I'm for you fufilling your fantasties and stuff, people shouldn't get into relationships because they don't won't to be alone or using there partner for cash and in general settling for less or too soon.

Don't get all defensive cunt, you said what you said.
>>
>>16577065
We argue because I was abused a lot as a child so my mind is wired to think a certain way yet he has no empathy. For example I get crazy jealous thoughts sometimes and I know they are irrational but I need to be able to tell him about them so he can help me however instead he just gets mad and yells at me. I couldn't have a threesome with him because as long as he wont work with me I won't be able to cure my jealousy enough to do that.
>>
>>16577078

you need a therapist.
>>
>>16577120
Yes. All they want to do is give me drugs, they say it's the only way but I refuse to have my brain chemically lobotomised.
>>
File: 1446758660015.png (750KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1446758660015.png
750KB, 625x626px
>I want a threesome but not with my boyfriend.
>>
>>16575593
You said it yourself that you are not close to him. Break up with him, then go play the field of dicks.
You probably want MMF 3way.
>>
Auch...Kicked in the nuts psychologically
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.