[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My new driving instructor hit me in the head with his clipboard.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 18097.jpg (17KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
18097.jpg
17KB, 460x345px
My new driving instructor hit me in the head with his clipboard. He also slapped my hands because they were not placed correctly on the wheel.

The thing is, its not just him. I realized a lot of people tend to hit me in the head. Am I looking too much into it or does it say something about me? Why do people hit me? It's not hard or anything, but I don't think it happens to other people.
>>
Probably because you're a pussy. What did you do after he smacked you with the clipboard? I bet you apologized to him.
>>
>>16574178
Actually I flinched away and said "hey!?". It wasn't hard or anything, but I got really bothered, especially after thinking how often people do it to me.
It doesn't help to other people right?
>>
>>16574172
How does your face look? Some people are made to be punchable.
>>
>>16574181
Really? But does it happen to other people, because of that?
>>
File: 040f0.jpg (143KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
040f0.jpg
143KB, 675x900px
>>16574185
I had a friend a while back who had a stupid face. When we went out it, people would bump into him, one time at the mall someone, "by mistake" unloaded a soda on his head. I never picked on him, I felt bad.
>>
>>16574210
Yea people used to bump into me a lot, now not so much. A lot of strangers tend to talk to me, especially males, in an almost threatening way. I don't like my face so maybe it does have to do with it, plus my height. I feel bad for your friend
>>
>>16574224
He adjusted. As he got older, more established and confident, people started to treat him better. It's really about your mindset. Others can pick up on your feelings. Try thinking more positive and see what happens.
>>
>>16574226
To be honest I'm super insecure and I'm always anxious but I try my hardest not to show it. I put this fake smile and chat with people, which is extremely hard for me. I guess I still show it?
Still it makes me a little angry people think they can just do whatever, just like my instructor hitting me on the head with the clipboard. It's such a disrespecting move I can't imagine him doing it to anyone else.
>>
>>16574230
Get a new instructor. He/She works for you, it's unprofessional to hit someone in a work setting. Perhaps they did it in a joking way and you took it as aggressive.
>>
>>16574232
Maybe. I did something wrong and he did that. I don't know him that well, I only had 3 classes with him because my old instructor had to go away, so I don't think I know this new guy well enough for him to pull that shit. I got more upset when the thought "Wait, why are people constantly hitting me on the head" popped up though. And when he slapped my hands too.
>>
>>16574172
You should not be the submissive type.If you do then people know they can do those type of things to you without any objection.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.