[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any idea what I should get my 28 year old sister for Christmas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Christmas_presents_2416800e.jpg (22KB, 300x187px) Image search: [Google]
Christmas_presents_2416800e.jpg
22KB, 300x187px
Any idea what I should get my 28 year old sister for Christmas? I'm not that close to her and don't know what she would want. My mother suggested I get her a gift card but I hate gift cards.

Basically what would a 28 year old married woman want for christmas?
>>
diapers
>>
>>16573699
Candles and dildos.
>>
I asked for a vacuum and computer parts. Oh an a new second monitor.

You should just ask her!
>>
>>16573699
Fancy candy/food, nice throw blanket, comfortable things to wear around the house (like big ol' fuzzy slippers, there's some cute ones out there like the shark ones on ThinkGeek)
Just think of things that sounds comfortable and cute. Really, it goes for anyone. Think of basic item A then look online for a fun/funny version of it.
>>
Consumables are always a great gift. Unscented candles, chocolate, nice fancy tea or food. Does she cook? Get her the Omaha Steaks package. It's some really nice steak & bison, filet mignons for good price. Comes frozen, they have a range of $ you can spend.
>>
>>16573699

I got someone that age makeup. They were happy about it. But I had to ask another girl to tell me what's good and it's over-priced as fuck.
>>
A lover on the side. You know, just for funs.
>>
She wants what anyone wants: Godiva truffles.
>>
>>16573885
Heck, save some money and be that second lover. OP wants big sister to be happy, right?
>>
>>16573699
My number.

She wants my number.
>>
>>16574446
And I want hers. Give it to me
>>
>>16574451
You boys are going to have oil wrestle each other nude for it.
>>
>>16574456
I'm the same person queer boy. Give it to me
>>
Married? Kids?
Get the woman a day off.
You can /usually/ buy certificates from local spas around this time of year for pretty cheap (below $100, depending where you go) and have her book an appointment according to her own schedule. A day to herself is something every woman needs.
>>
Ladies like things that they can use to make themselves feel nice and pretty and whatever.

Things like Lush bath bombs/body bars/whatever, clay face masks, lotions, perfumes, etc.

or, things that make them feel comfy. bath robes, slippers, really plush blankets, etc.

you've gotta know something about her besides 28 and married, though. I'd say if she's more of a homebody type, get her "comfy" stuff. if she's more the outgoing type, get her "pretty" stuff.
>>
I want to know what I can buy my wife's sister, to get her to show me her breasts. I've been fantasizing about them for so long now. If the gift gets her in bed with me, even better!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.