[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is that all there is?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: sad-fish_1_000000020008_1.jpg (2MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
sad-fish_1_000000020008_1.jpg
2MB, 4000x3000px
I've had all kinds of sex with all kinds of people; every position, every race, every body type, if you can name it, I've done it.

I've taken every drug known to man.

Now there's nothing left. I am a carnal man, but there are no more sensual pleasures left to try.

I'm empty. I'm desperate. I'm bored.

What now?
>>
>>16572778
Let someone shit in your mouth
>>
Have you been in love?
>>
Travel.
>>
>>16572798
this OP
>>
>>16572798
>>16572803
these

And have you made anything, art, music, carpentry, rebuilt a car? You need to make things and finish what you start.
>>
>>16572778

Start focusing on other people, not just your own pleasure. Help people, accomplish things, make positive contributions to the world.
>>
I know what you mean

I think bank robbery would probably be thrilling

Want to be my scape goat?
>>
File: unmerciful.jpg (126KB, 570x429px) Image search: [Google]
unmerciful.jpg
126KB, 570x429px
>>16572958
This OP.

I too am hedonistic and have lead a similar life, however now I am a teacher and I'm teaching overseas. Not only am I expanding my horizons and still experiencing new things and places (while still dabbling in casual sex and recreational drug use), I'm also making a difference to children's lives. Or at least I'd like to think I am. It feels like it.
>>
how about gambling, its pretty fun
>>
you've never really experienced life until you've learned to sit quietly and do nothing

basically, meditation.
>>
>>16572778
>I've taken every drug known to man.
I doubt that! There's so many, it'd take a nearly a lifetime to exhaust them.

Have you taken DIPT? 4-ACO-MET? BDPC?
Just keep looking for more drugs to take, that should put off your existential crisis until you're like 70!
>>
Come join the Army. I've done a lot of shit to satisfy myself in the present, now I'm starting a journey to immortalize myself in the minds of others.
>>
>>16573546
t h i s
theres a plethora of research chemicals out there
dont over do it and thank Shulgin everytime u dose
>>
>>16572778
>I am a carnal man, but there are no more sensual pleasures left to try.
I thought moving onto the next new thing when you got bored was what "carnal folks" were supposed to be good at.
>>
Sounds like you're on the edge of becoming a serial killer.
>>
>>16572778
I dunno. Haven't tried enough. I honestly wouldn't know. I also think this is bait by some lonely fag or fembot who lives with his/her parents in the basement. Go out and live young one. Carnal men do not browse 4chan.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.