[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend too touchy feely with friends. Male friends. There's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 2

File: 1440528475957.jpg (85KB, 717x1026px) Image search: [Google]
1440528475957.jpg
85KB, 717x1026px
Girlfriend too touchy feely with friends. Male friends. There's one in particular she always mentions, that she hangs around a lot, greets him sometimes by saying ''hi handsome/pretty/cutie'', play games with him(and me together), but in some games for example where you can interact, she does things like ''hey it's like you're slapping my butt!'' (as an example). She's touchy-feely with a lot of friends which happen to be mutual friends of mine. She's been like this for some time, even before me, but now with this particular guy(who is also a friend of mine, dude sometimes doens't even notice her shit) she's playing around. I'm getting pissed at this. Why doesn't she notice her ''jokes''? She knows i'm jealous as fuck too. I've told her sometime ago that i thought she had interest in him (before we started to date), and she said she couldn't imagine herself with him. Still, she mentions him a fucklot. She doesn't havemuch friends and likes attentions, and most of her friends are my friends longer than hers. What do? Shit is getting on my nerves.
>>
Alex, My final answer is "What is a cuckold"
>>
>>16572415
She's doing it on purpose, confront her about it and/or dump her.
>>
>>16572415
You're just making the situation worse OP. Just go out with a good female friend of yours and do the same, see how she responds. Then a valuable lesson will be learned
>>
>>16572422
Thought so. Thanks for putting it in words. Going to confront her immediatly after she does that shit again.
>>16572420
I don't know why the fuck girls pull this shit. You have a guy's attention and dedication, why the fuck you want to piss him off?
>>
>>16572426
She gets jealous like the hypocrate she is. A friend of mine has a bi friend(male) that smiles at me too much. I didn't even speak with the guy or look at him, and she kept sending me phone messages by under the table expressing jealous (in an attempted-subtle way, but obvious as fuck).

I'm also way out of her league, so she is insecure. I think my mistake is that i respect her too much. I never speak about any other females and i'm cordial and cold with everyone(not really because of her, i'm not one to get affectionate with everybody), but i really think i should start giving females more attention.
>>
>>16572427
Because girls are very often terrible people. She wants attention and she likes making a fool of you. She enjoys making you feel bad.
>>
OP, >>16571917
>>
>>16572427

This is why I don't want a girlfriend. I don't have time for this shit
>>
>>16572435
lol, i was in that thread just now. THanks for pointing it out, though. I didn't even think it'd be different with mine. Does it ever get better? Should i start dating a much older woman, as in, 35+ more? Is it too much to ask for a little respect? What the fuck. Jesus Christ do i want to tore this girl apart for fucking wasting my efforts. You are the perfect man, then you decide to be also the perfect boyfriend in all ways you can manage, and they STILL do this. My friend that she plays around with doesn't has a single thing better than me, even his personality is shit. I like him because he's fun sometimes, but he's unstable, ugly and such. He certainly deserves to be happy, but i don't fucking get it why would she do it with me (i actually do as it was presented in the thread, just getting this off my chest). It's frustrating when you had no reason to feel insecure around someone who you're legitimately better than and then start feeling it because some slut is acting like a slut.
>>16572433
I was even tempted to go gay and puirsue some trap. But just they're also unstable, i know those types of gays (and most other types) are just a shit and likes to pull this shit off.
>>
>>16572430
>I'm also way out of her league

Jeez OP why are you such a dickhead. Instead of being mad at her, just tell her you're a jealous person and you can't handle the insecurity and ask her to straighten it out
>>
>>16572447
I did so. I explicitly told her i'm jealous, i won't tolerate she giving me reasons to feel jealous about(because i'm already naturally jealous), and told her to not ever give me a reason to doubt her because it'd be over then. She agreed all nervous and shit and then pulls this shit. It's like i'm dating a child. You give them the rules and they stillmanage to fuck up big time.
>>
>>16572446
also >>16571927

The thing is, you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

She behaves like this because she has no sense of boundaries, and willingly puts herself in positions where something could happen - something only disloyal people do. And she enjoys the attention she gets from her beta orbiters, who may or may not have fucked her at some point.

>She knows i'm jealous as fuck too.
If she didn't stop her behavior after becoming aware of this fact, it is because you don't command her respect. A woman's love for a man is directly proportional to her respect for this man.

>I think my mistake is that i respect her too much
Meanwhile, she gets all the respect from you.

OP, that's not a girlfriend you have, that's a plate, fuckbuddy at best. Whether you decide to hard-next or soft-next her, make sure to machiavelically engineer the situation so your friends remain on your side.
>>
>>16572460
Oh, and whatever you do stay away from 30+ women, they're even crazier thanks to the years of baggage (i.e. being pumped and dumped).
>>
>>16572460
They'll. Thanks for the advice and i agree with you. She doesn't respect me as much as i did to her, and it's only been 2 to 3 weeks ever since we've been dating. Why i stayed, despite unconsciously knowing this? The bullshit feeling ''it'll get better''. Next time she pulls this off(which will probably be soon) i'm going to cut it by the root and say if she does it again, i'm out. I'm already really aggressive (not in physical or abusive way, but rather, non-passive), i'll just increase it and set more boundaries. I will not tolerate this further. But anon, i've never been good with breakups. I'm either too cold or too feely(which gets awkward as fuck, since as i've stated, i'm not used to being affectionate to people i despise). Can you give me an example on how should i break up? ''This won't work. I don't approve of your behavior and you probably won't change, not that i'm willing to see if you would. Don't contact me anymore.'' How's this?
Shit, i did so much for this whore.
>>
>>16572471
It won't get better, early red flags like this should tell you to not be emptionally attached. Keep fucking her and play the field a bit, she isn't relationship material. When you find a better girl break it off with her. If you haven't told her you have feelings for her then let her know this isn't more than physical and let her flirt.
>>
>>16572471
m8, no.

No.

Not "next time I'll tell her". Not "if she does it again". It's ALREADY over.

See that?
>Why i stayed, despite unconsciously knowing this? The bullshit feeling ''it'll get better''.
It's called the "male hamster". And you're doing it again.

Soft-next her (to keep FWB), or hard-next her (cut her out of your life), and make sure to keep your friends. She already failed. Cut your fucking losses.
>>
>>16572471
Don't even tell her to change, she won't. Just look for somebody better.
>>
>>16572479
She says she ''love me'' and such, but i constantly state that she doesn't and i don't either, that is too early. Should i actually wait til next time she does it to engage? I'm afraid if i do this now, out of the blue, it'd just show insecurity, which like the other anon stated, i don't handle way when it's unjustified.
>>
>>16572484
Just break it off then, chick's broken.

Don't continue dating girls or at least having feelings for them if they disrespect you.
>>
>>16572471
>'m either too cold or too feely(which gets awkward as fuck, since as i've stated, i'm not used to being affectionate to people i despise). Can you give me an example on how should i break up?

There's nothing wrong with being too cold, and you only get good at something by practicing it.

In fact, cutting all contact and going non-communication is one of the best ways to hard-next somebody. Refuse all her attempts to communicate, reapproach and ESPECIALLY to get "some closure". Turn your friends against her as much as possible, see if they're really your friends. If they are, they'll understand how she disrespected you.

Detach yourself emotionally from this basic whore. Her feelings, her wellbeing and her life are not your fucking responsability.

Dump her now.
>>
>>16572494
And your friends are more likely to respect you after you do this. I've had friends who's slutty gfs have flirted with me in front of them. It just made me feel akward and uncomfortable and all of us thought he was a fucking pussy for it.

I wouldn't stand for that shit.
>>
>>16572489
You're getting me wrong. I don't intend to stay with her,it's a lost cause. I just want to wait for the oportunity. I really don't want to exibit insecurity, hene why i want to wait. This relationship will end anon. I just want to ''save face'' (i'm aware that's a bit pathetic, but in a worldlike ours, image is important kinda).? I don't know. Everything seemed good and all, i talked to her today like we usually do, and to just go out of the blue to mention that. I don't know.
>>
>>16572502
Nigga, then don't explain anything. Don't even bring this shit up in your breakup.

"It's not you, it's me, bye."
"This isn't gonna work, bye."
"I wanna focus on my studies/career, bye"
"I'm not interested in you anymore, bye"
"[eternal silence]"
>>
>>16572502
Just do it out of the blue, in person. Ask to meet her at a coffee house, tell her this isn't working for you and you aren't getting what you want out of the relationship then leave.
>>
>>16572505
She's travelling. Will only get back next month. Should i call or text? I'd rather text just to not hear soap opera. I really hate texting and i'd rather do it in person, but.
>>16572504
I see. I'm not a vengeful person, but i kinda wanted to throw it in her face. But if i did that she'd maybe learn with her mistakes and be happy with the next cuck. I don't want that.
>>
>>16572512
>She's travelling. Will only get back next month
Oh, so she's also getting some dick.

>I'm not a vengeful person, but i kinda wanted to throw it in her face.
Don't, that just makes you more like a beta pussy, might throw your friends against you and will justify her decision to her hamster/make her lose even more respect.

The best revenge is giving no explanation, becoming just one of the many men who have/will pump and dump her, and making her forever wonder what's wrong with her.
>>
>>16572512
Call her and tell her any of this
>>16572505
>>16572504

"Sorry, I know this is hard because you aren't here but I want to end it sooner than later. This isn't working out and I don't think we should see each other anymore. Goodbye." And hang up, don't wait for anything. Then block her number because you will be flooded by texts.

And let your friends with her number know you're doing it so they don't reply to her either.
>>
>>16572518
I wasn't going to do it like you may think. I'd do it my way. Subtly, directly and such. I also mostlikely wasn't going to do it at all, for the reason stated. Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>16572519

Yeah, I'm >>16572518 >>16572460 >>16572494 and I agree.

Dumping a girl when she's away is great. But make sure she finds out as soon as she goes (so she spends the rest of the trip crying but with her hands tied and unable to go full psycho-crying-girlfriend on you).

I mean, if she's gonna be fucking other dudes on this trip (which she will), she might as well be sad about it too.
>>
DROP DROP DROP
>>
>>16572523
>I wasn't going to do it like you may think. I'd do it my way.

You don't understand.

Women are risk-averse for evolutionary reasons. When you withdraw your commitment WITHOUT explaining yourself, they go absolutely NUTS.

Especially true for attention-addicted women like your girlfriend, OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2AV3cmEWX4

Watch this. Just don't go passive-aggressive, that's the worst thing you could do. Passive aggressiveness is for women and weak beta men.
>>
>>16572525
Roger. Will do just after i recharge my phone. Block her on whatsapp and phone afterwads. I'm thinking of informing the friend she's messing with now, since i'm talking to him this second, just so he can be aware. Should i?
>>
>>16572415
Fuck other girls. Srs. That will wake her up.
>>
>>16572545
If they're really your friends, you should definitely explain why you're dumping her and getting them on your side.

You have a whole month to do that, do not fail. And if they still want to fuck her, sure, why not?

A fuckbuddy is all she'll ever be.
>>
>>16572552
>If they're really your friends,

That's a big IF.

A friend does not fuck with a friend's girlfriend.
>>
>>16572552
There's a chance they won't be on my side, though, now that i look at it. She messes around with all of them but my best friend, which i haven't mentioned in this thread. Not that i care about those other guys. I'll inform him and let him decide whether he remains on contact with me or her.
>>
>>16572559
Explain to your best friend then, who cares what the other fags think?
>>
>>16572559
They probably feel the same way as >>16572500 desu.
>>
>>16572563
He doesn't care for her. He barely contact her because this particular group of friends he isn't fond of. He also knows i was thinking of dumping her. He'll barely care, since he agrees with my reasons. He's just as jealous(albeit less experienced[not that i'm some womanizer, but he only had a single gf, which was also a slut and he considers it was his fault for the breakup]).) as me. I'll make it clear to the guy the slut is messing with. His next actionss are up to him.
>>
>>16572570
>I'll make it clear to the guy the slut is messing with. His next actionss are up to him.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaitwaitwait.

You are meant to explain your reasons to your actual friends.

If that guy is more likely to take the pussy over your friendship, tell him nothing, or she'll find out the reasons from him.
>>
>>16572570
Looks like this is sorted out then.

Now call her.
>>
>>16572576
Dude's unstable. In theory i think he'd take my side, but i don't know. Should i just tell him? We do hang out quite a bit. I wouldn't want the slut to poison him (further). I'd just tell him i broke up with her and for him to not make any attempts to get us back together or make us contact each other. The actual reason only best friend knows already.
>>
She likes to piss you off, or make you jealous. I used to do this kinda stuff, until my ex beat me. Its kind of a game, like 'what will he do?'... after I was tuaght my lesson, I realized how stoopid it was. This was years ago tho
>>
>>16572613
Pretty much.

Women are literaly overgrown children, they feel the subconscious need to test your boundaries for the sole porpose of (again, subconsciously) finding out how much of a man you are.
>>
So, should i inform the friend that i'm breaking up before breaking up with her? Or only after/during? I'm aching to do this right now, but there's a tiny/moderate possibility he'd go warn her or some shit, i don't like taking risks. He'll either stay with me or her, no higher ground. But he's petty, so.
>>
>>16572629
Figure this out yourself, nobody here knows the guy.
>>
I would like to thank everyone in the thread for the advices. You were really useful. May you all find thick asians/redhead qts who are into anal. Mine wasn't any of those, btw.

>>16572639
True. I shall.
>>
>>16572427
Listen anon ive been where you are at right now. My best advice is to start looking for a lifeboat and abandon that ship. Just tell her things are not working out. Gotta study for 2 finals now so i dont have time to explain to you how shitty that type of woman is. Just run simba... Run and never turn back.
>>
>>16572415
This, everyone, is how to be an insecure little bitch. Take notes so that you do not end up like OP.
>>
You can't fix anything if you don't put your foot on the ground and be honest with her, you underage faggot.
>>
>>16573759
This, everyone, is how to be a cuckold twat. Take notes so you don't end up like this poster that thinks it's "insecurity" to play touchy-feely/flirty games with the opposite sex while in a relationship. It's called boundaries, and any healthy relationship has them. Boundaries mean respect for your partner, not overstepping the line.

As for OP. Ditch her. Girls like this do not change, or if they do, it takes years for them to mature up. I've been in this sort of position with some of my exs, these girls know exactly what they are doing. They enjoy having the attention and the sexual undertones far too much to give it up. You're more someone that wants a serious relationship and thinks about your partner regarding your actions, she cares more for receiving attention than she does towards her relationship with you and doesn't care about her actions if it gets in the way of receiving attention. That won't ever change.
>>
>>16573824
Your jealousy is out of control. You must have some serious trust issues. Stay small and insecure, pleb.
>>
>>16573834
Nice buzzword there bud. But insecure people, are people that need attention outside their relationship. A truly secure person, who is healthy with their self esteem, does not need to seek it outside their relationship. Nice projection there, though.
>>
>>16573834
How does that jizz taste on her lips?
>>
>>16573845
A truly secure individual doesn't have to constantly worry if his girlfriend is cheating on him. Sounds like you just don't trust your girl, m8.

>>16573846
Idk. I don't usually kiss her after I cum in her mouth.
>>
>>16573855
>A truly secure individual doesn't have to constantly worry if his girlfriend is cheating on him. Sounds like you just don't trust your girl, m8.

Whoosh. Who said anything about worrying about cheating? Where did you get that from m8? Or is that just your asinine assumption? It is about boundaries.

Do you actually understand what the word insecure means, or do you throw around buzzwords?

Here, I'll copy it for you:

insecure: uncertain or anxious about oneself; not confident.

Someone who needs to have constant sexual attention from the opposite sex, who needs that validation is the insecure one. Someone on the other hand who has a positive self image, does not need to have that validation from outside their relationship. Ergo, the insecure one is the one who seeks out the sexual undertones from outside their relationship. M8. Good job trying to project, as I said before. m8.
>>
>>16573880
>Whoosh
>Didn't read the OP where he straight up said he's jealous as fuck
>You defend his jealousy
Please stop, child.
>>
>>16573895
>Didn't read the OP where he straight up said he's jealous as fuck
Yes. What of it? Jealousy is a natural emotion just like anger, happiness, fear, pain. Triggered under the right conditions. Sitting watching his girlfriend touch and get groped by other men, yes I've no doubt that jealousy would trigger. Much the same as someone shouting in your face would cause you to get angry or intimidated. If you don't have a basic concept of how emotions work, that's not my fault. Being jealous and acting out of jealousy are two different things.

Honestly, just stop embarrassing yourself here. My point still stands that insecure people, are the ones that need the validation outside their relationship. Then they do the classic insecure of trying to project their OWN insecurity onto the other person for being "too x" because they can't look at their own behaviour.
>>
File: clinte.jpg (14KB, 398x269px) Image search: [Google]
clinte.jpg
14KB, 398x269px
>>16572415
She probably loves you but can't help doing this to others.
She seems really immature and young. She probably lacks a developed feeling of empathy... either that or she wants to make you jealous on purpose, which is also a posibility.

Anyway, I know how you feel cause I've been in the same situation tho in a LDR...
Let me put it in a few words:

YOU ARE FUCKED.

Everytime you show your insecurity, she'll see you as weaker and less atractive, and the least interested she is in you, the more she'll be dragged to the other guys.
Also, your friends... are MALE, which mean that they'll probably not hold back if she tries to go beyond this.

So yeah, if I was you, I'd confront her for the last time and then... probably dump her, cause she's not going to change.
You should also have a talk with your friend about this, even if it's awkward, and make him know how you feel.
>>
>>16572446
I've seen girls cheat with her bf's friend who you'd think would never fuck in their lives without paying.
>>
>>16573926
there's not point in talking to the friend. His friend is clearly a bro for not reacting to his friend's gf flirtations.
OP, ditch the whore and go have a drink with your mate. He clearly is better than a lot of other guys who would gladly throw away a relationship with their bro just to get in some whore's pants
>>
>>16572420
KEK
>>
>>16573855
So if your girlfriend is whoring around getting touchy feely with people and flirting with your friends like OP's whore, doing something about it is insecure?
>>
>>16572415
get high as fuck on pcp and kill her
it is the only way
>>
>>16572446

Wtf, why are you so arrogant?
>>
>>16572446

You obviously don't even like her at all! Just stop going out with her! Fuck, this is so obvious
>>
Op is insufferable.
>>
>>16574409
>>16574400
>>16574399
OP here, already broke up with her. Justout of curiosity, what are you three's solution for this case, if not breaking up? I'm willing to listen.
>>
>>16574425
Good job, you did the right thing. As much as it hurts now, you just saved yourself from immense pain in the future if you had stuck with someone like that and inevitably breaking up when you're more attached. What did you say and how did she take it.
>>
>>16574425

I'm one of those guys: breaking up with her was the solution, but also, not thinking things like "I'm totally out of her league" will make your life better for you and everyone else.
>>
>>16574505
I did like the folks said, and how i thought it was best. Called her, said it wouldn't work and i don't want any more contact. Said sorry and Goodbye. Blocked her from everything.
>>
>>16574566
ok but how did she take it. was she upset, crying, defensive
>>
>>16574575
I said that , and ended the conversation before she answered. I wasn't expecting an answer nor i am now. Knowing her like i do, she must be freaking out as fuck and trying to reach my friends.
>>
>>16572504
>"I wanna focus on my studies/career, bye"
Ayyy. So that's why.
>>
>>16572415
You've become a cucklord without even realizing it. Amazing.
>>
>>16572415
your gf turned you out. you are a cuck now, my friend.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.