[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have come to the realization that I am very ugly and I feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 1416841288681.jpg (96KB, 811x811px) Image search: [Google]
1416841288681.jpg
96KB, 811x811px
I have come to the realization that I am very ugly and I feel like dying right now. How do I bring myself back up?

also I need to rant.

I'm a guy but this girl I recently made friends with has been casually telling me how ugly I am. She's not teasing me or trying to be mean but she seriously believes I am ugly and tells me about it in detail. It's mostly my lips. The top is more brown while the bottom lips are more pink and she tells me the bottom lips look pale and sickly because they don't have color. She's telling me I need to start wearing tinted lip balm or some sort of make up to make my lips look "normal" because my current natural lips are "embarrassing" and look like I have leukemia. We went shopping once and she said this to a sales associate at some make up store right in front of me as if I'm supposed to laugh along with her. Then did it again at another. Fuck that hurts.

She's completely oblivious to how shitty that makes me feel to hear and now I really just want to cry myself to sleep and start wearing a flu mask daily.

I've always thought my lips were fine until she came along but now I feel fucking hideous. Maybe this is why girls don't really hit on me ever.

sorry just needed some place to rant.
>>
this is the most depressing website ive ever been to
sometimes i think its a good idea until i feel bad for 100 people within under 2 minutes
>>
Jeez, she's thinking about fucking you, and this teasing is her idea of flirting.
>>
>>16571490
Lmao, she's just being a nasty mean bitch. She's not a guy to pull op's pigtails
>>
>>16571490
>and this teasing is her idea of flirting.

But she's not teasing me. She's dead serious when she goes on tangents about how ugly my lips are and how I need to do something about them.

It's like when you casually tell someone they need to change the way they dress but she's telling me I need to change the face I was born with because it's ugly.
>>
>>16571467
I'm attractive and 6'2 and girls rarely hit on me. I doubt the average guy gets hit on. You're probably fine.
>>
>>16571467
You need to grow some balls and tell her to go fuck herself, seriously.
Stop being such a fucking beta. She isnt fucking you, she's not related to you. Who the fuck is she?

Unless you intend to get sex from her you need to tell her to fuck off. No real friend would treat you that way.
No girl who liked you would do that to you either.
>>
>>16571500
at least you're attractive and 6'2.

meanwhile I'm 5'9, ugly and socially awkward. Now even more so SA since I'm aware of how ugly I really am.
>>
File: pangolin_3180820b.jpg (147KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
pangolin_3180820b.jpg
147KB, 620x387px
>>16571499
Well, then you can get her to stop by saying, the next time she brings up your physical appearance, "you sure have a funny way of flirting".
>>
File: ScalopusAquaticus.jpg (552KB, 1500x1042px) Image search: [Google]
ScalopusAquaticus.jpg
552KB, 1500x1042px
>>16571513
See, this is win-win-win. Either she stops because she isn't flirting, she keeps doing it because she is flirting, or she loses control and you get to have her fired for creating an inhospitable work environment.
>>
>>16571467
you have to seriously get out of that man trust me its not as bad as it seems. The damage it does to yourself to hang around someone like that is beyond observation. The people I hung around that use to do this shit to me as a kid caused long term damage and now i have anxiety. Btw EVERYONE thinks theyre ugly.
>>
>>16571513
I'll try but I feel that will make it awkward. But maybe awkward enough so that she just leaves me alone forever.

>>16571507
she's my only friend nowadays and I feel as if I'm well cemented into the friendzone. With her ragging on my ugly face the past couple weeks I'm basically confirmed never fucking. I've just been desperate for company I guess and she's always calling me, skyping me and taking me out. Knowing that "cooler" guys are confused, jealous and assuming we're dating makes me feel good.

>>16571521
we're not coworkers

>>16571532
what are ways to escape without things getting sour?
>>
>>16571546
It makes you feel so good that you're on here complaining that she treats you like shit.
Shaming you for the way your lips are is retarded and cruel, clearly she's doing this cause she's an asshole.

Don't be such a beta about it. Plenty of people will like you for who you are, its easy to make friends, just be yourself. (unless you're a dick, too.)
Don't settle for some stupid women who rags on your face constantly, be with someone who doesn't care, bro.
>>
File: BqljDz7IQAABdej.jpg large.jpg (126KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
BqljDz7IQAABdej.jpg large.jpg
126KB, 900x600px
>>16571546
Not coworkers? She wants to fuck you. Girls are always trying to get a rise out of guys, because they learned from TV, books, their mom, sisters, cousins etc that this is how to get boys interested in them.

I'll bet her parents had a relationship with a lot of mean teasing followed by make-up sex. Ask her about her parents. Better yet, see if you can meet them.
>>
>>16571467
post ur pic.
i can fix u.
>>
Another test of my hypothesis; date another girl and see how jealous she gets. She may well go completely off on your other imaginary faults.
>>
Next time she says something negative about your lips say," May be, but they'd look pretty good licking your cooch until you scream." You'll find out this all means.
>>
>>16571565
okay bro I'll try my best. I don't make friends easily since I'm typically quiet around strangers and don't share interests with anyone irl.

>>16571572
She told me once how her mom and dad had a strange relationship with arguing and how she once shot him in the foot with a gun. They're asian.

>>16571583
If I can find a girl to date. But maybe I'll pretend I have a date lined up or mention another girl I'm interested in around her to see how she reacts.

>>16571617
that's rather abrasive
>>
Listen to me, my friend. Your biggest problem is inherent within your messages. You're self conscious, insecure and extrinsically focused. You put way too much stock into what this girl says, and now rather than focusing on pursuing your dream life, you're focused on these faults you think you have. The truth is that it isn't your lips you need to focus on, any more than it is this girl you think you need to impress. Forget about both. Develop a sense of confidence, establish an active life of interests (get involved in stuff you enjoy), and make the most of your appearance. Girls care far less about looks then they do about the intangibles. Because men become good looking to the, if they emit other qualities. Look up studies done on what women look for in a boyfriend. Looks is typically below personality traits. So start focusing on being a better you, not for her, but for you. Build up a sense of confidence. Then, when you have that, you approach women, you don't wait for them to approach you.

Hope that helps. Best of luck, my friend.

Ct. Chris Miches
www.arov.org
>>
>>16571467
lmfao. this bitch is obviously VERRRYY insecure to be judging your appearance. Her making fun of your physical traits are a sign of her own insecurities projecting onto you, maybe her body, girls are insecure as fuck about themselves dude.

I'm pretty sure everyones lips have different colors to the top and bottom. I know for me, I'm hispanic and my top lip is darker than my bottom. It's a noticable difference actually now that I peruse it.

not to toot my own horn, but i'm attractive, have a solid personality, and i get a lot of attention from girls only if I pursue them. Most girls will tell me they were too shy to make the first move and were glad I approached them. It's been like this for most of the time.

Not even attractive guys get hit on unless they go to the bar and get hit on by some drunk girls, and even then, the chances are slim. what they do get is a bunch of stares, which everyone gets from a certain crowd, because no matter how you look, theres always people that are gonna find you attractive. it's subjective.

as far as your lips looking weird, i am wiling to bet money they don't. I have the same exact feature. bitches love my fucking face. if anything pot a pic and i'll give you my honest reply.
>>
>>16571467
maybe she thinks that you're really confident of your own appeareance, so she feels it's ok to joke about you being ugly.
or just post a photo and we'll tell you if you're actually ugly
>>
Man/girl your beautiful! Looks are nothing its the ones who can truly pour their emotions out who are the attractive ones. Sounds like to me you need a table spoon of faith and courage!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.