[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

male racially threatening a small child

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: hipis.png (95KB, 197x159px) Image search: [Google]
hipis.png
95KB, 197x159px
I live in a large house that's renting each room out to different people. Earlier today I heard some MALE yelling at a 6 year old, "If I see you in my room again I'm beating the s--- out of you. Stupid n-----".

What do I report this to? I am living in America. In my country this is hate crime worth up to decade in jail.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (25KB, 225x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
25KB, 225x200px
You could actually call the police or child services. A P.I would be optimal so you have proof, or just get a recording yourself. If you call child services they will most likely overreact and force the guy into custody no matter what because that's what they do. Police will probably not care because the child is black.
>>
>>16570577

kek, icelander detected
>>
>>16570587
Does US child services apply even when it's not their child?
>>
>>16570636

why do you live in a nigger neighborhood? are you poor?
>>
>>16570639
I'm somewhat "poor", if you mean finantically disadvantaged. Rent here is $800 a room and most of it is paid for by the government.

I do not appreciate you using that word.
>>
>>16570649

t. nigger trying to sound white
>>
>>16570652
I am white. English is not my first language.
>>
>>16570665
get a hold of this swedecuck
>>
>>16570649
Nigger do you know where the fuck you are?

Go the fuck back to reddit you cunt. We say nigger around here and non-whites are not welcome. You're either a newfag or you know this by now. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>16570577
yeah you can call Child Protective Services and file a complaint. but they will most likely just log it as a complaint until they get another. eventually they'll pay a visit to the house. please don't enable a powerful adult to endanger a helpless child.
>>
>>16570649
>I do not appreciate you using that word
this nigger..
>>
THANK YOU SWEDEN
>>
>>16570649
lol
am i being trolled?
is this a real post?
>>
I think we're being trolled.

Although a part of me believes this faggot is serious
>>
File: 351515.jpg (7KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
351515.jpg
7KB, 150x150px
>>16570681
>>
>>16571191
Don't forget to thank sweden
>>
>>16570577
While everyone else in this thread is being annoying, I'll get back to the topic.

The use of DCFS can be applied even when it is not your child, yes. If that were the case, their scope would be fairly limited as most of the time, the abusers of children are the parents themselves or their family.

I would call DCFS if it continues. That is very clearly not an ideal environment to raise a child and an unfortunate circumstance to everyone involved.

Where is this kids parents? I'm assuming you would know that much seeing as you know how old the kid is.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 275x183px
>>16571215
No,you're the retard.
>>16570665
Timestamped arm or GTFO
>>
Disregarding the "stupid nigger" part, does that sound like something someone could ever legitimately say to a child?
Some children have issues which turn them into annoying little shits (at best) or outright criminals (at worst).
Maybe the child is known for stealing things, setting things on fire, or making messes.
If I met a child like that, and the child insisted on going to my room, I would certainly have to yell at the child. It's the only way they learn.

So unless you know all the context, I recommend you remain silent. You'll make life worse for everyone, and possibly make enemies, at no benefit to yourself.
>>
Sounds pretty normal. Doesn't mean the kids actually gonna get beat up. Could be an older brother. Maybe the family communicates with each other like that. (Some really do) The point is leave it alone.

If you ever hear loud crazy noises followed by crying, screams then I'd agree with calling the cops.
>>
>>16570577
I yell at my brothers retarded kid all the time.

Check this some times i may even say nigga/or nigger (same shit) get the fuck outta here. Even retard sometimes.

Is the fact that I'm black make it ok? Fuck off outta peoples lives you don't know what's going on.

And you try to have a kid you aren't resoonsible pushed into your life little children are annoying.

Fuck off race baiting faggot.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.