[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So one of my friend Josh keeps using me to talk to our other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

So one of my friend Josh keeps using me to talk to our other friend Ryan. Josh will ring me up asking to go for a drive and then try to convince to randomly go to his house without further notice. If or Once we get to meet up with Ryan, Josh will after a period of 15-20 minutes will start to look at me funny or death stare me literally almost as if to say "Why are you here? Ive used you now to get to Ryan now leave". I ask him what is wrong and he just looks upset and says nothing is wrong. I don't seem to understand and I'm presuming, what message does it sound he's trying to convey?
>>
>>16567593
Btw Ryan never answers Josh's phone calls or replies to him but most of the time Ryan does to me, hence why you uses me as a tactic
>>
he wants to have sex with you or your mother
>>
>>16567600
please kill yourself
>>
>>16567609
ok, maybe he wants to have sex with your father
>>
>>16567593
Josh isn't your friend.
Ryan isn't Josh's friend.
Josh is crushing on Ryan.

This is how I'm reading this situation
>>
>>16567629
Well there are perfect reasons as to why Ryan wants nothing to do with Josh.

>Josh is one of those people that bludges off the system anyway he can possible to get social security.
>He has no ambitions and has settled with a dirty whore of a girlfriend and he has continued to have kids with her only to both cheat on each other constantly

In conclusion he is a piece of shit that dose not want to do anything in his life
>>
anyone done psychology and might understand wtf is wrong with this guy?
>>
like legit anyone? anyone that is even studying psychology? might be able to give me a clue as to what this guys problem is its been happening for a while now
>>
>>16568013
>>16567901
You don't need psychology to realise that you're a doormat and this guy is walking all over you. Are you actually autistic? For what it's worth, I do have a degree in psychology.
>>
>>16568048
No I'm not it just hurts that a close friend is treating me this way (not friend anymore obviously)
>>
Any normal replies besides this idiot who apparently is doing psychology and gives stupid responses?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.