[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Situation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1416222b.jpg (34KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
1416222b.jpg
34KB, 620x388px
You are walking down the street this bloke slows down and yells "You worthless piece of shit!" then drives off. Continuing to walk down the road the car is stuck in traffic. What should you do?
>>
smile at the hate I've spread
>>
>>16564842
I'm missing something here.
>>
>>16564835
"You shouldn't say such things about yourself"
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 263x191px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 263x191px
>>16564862
Who are you quoting?
>>
Ask him how he reached such an alarmingly accurstr conclusion about me so fast
>>
Body slam the car door to scare the shit out of him and haul ass away
>>
>>16564835
Ask him if he knows Ronnie Pickering?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0dcv6GKNNw
>>
Walk up, tap on the window.
Sorry mate I think you tried to tell me something but I couldn't understand it from all the shit that was flowing out of your mouth.
Mind stepping out of the car and telling me face to face like a man or are you pussy?
>>
Tip my fedora, unsheath my katana and proceed to burn his family alive with petrol despite the fact I've got a katana.

Because no matter what, there is no right answer to this thread. If you would do something, you're an edgy internet tough guy, and if you don't you're beta as shite.
>>
>>16564835

Walk past and shout "Nice van and hairline m8"

Thats it desu
>>
File: 1310084009642.jpg (83KB, 491x720px) Image search: [Google]
1310084009642.jpg
83KB, 491x720px
>>16564835

Unrealistic situation, unrealistic responses: the thread

>but anon, that's every thread
>>
Similar thing happened to me once, walking down the street when a car slows down next to me and drenches me with water guns. I sprint after them and they get stopped at the lights, threaten to jump on their throats and they should pray they dont see me again. Just act confident and they will most likely apologise.
>>
I usually carry a rock in my pocket for just such occasions. I hope shouting at some random passerby is worth repainting your car side/door, dickhead. No one has ever dared to stop and confront me about it.
>>
>>16564835
Nothing, anything more and you're just playing into some faggot's bullshit.
>>
>>16564835
Ease on past.then if he says it again..i go in through the window with a boot.no words needed.
>>
>>16565288
Lmao.
>>
>>16564835
>get in car
>say thanks for offering to give me a ride
>hand him five bucks, explaining its for the gas
>begin farting uncontrollably
>greasy, eggy, sweaty farts
>grab onto him and start sobbing
>"i'm so sorry, please mommy, help me"
>continue farting, also shitting
>the hotbox is real
>i have locked the doors while he's distracted
>the windows are rolled up
>his keys are in my shit-stained palms
>>
>>16564916
yeah the reality is they drive away and you have to deal with it by making shitty threads like these.
>>
>Walk up to window.
>tap glass
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
Nothing. Dude's got mental issues.
>>
>>16564835
Keep on walking like nothing happened because the guy is obviously fucking crazy.
>>
The last time this happened I had a mostly empty bottle of crown royal and I hucked it at the truck

Otherwise I'd say just ignore
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.