[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where can I find virgin girls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: BBtZ0Zf.gif (510KB, 346x367px) Image search: [Google]
BBtZ0Zf.gif
510KB, 346x367px
I'm waiting for marriage and want a girl who's doing the same. I'm 19, look pretty good, and going to college. Where am I most likely to find girls that are saving themselves?
>>
>>16563496
Primary schools.
>>
>>16563498
I'd rather not get arrested.
>>
>>16563501
Then stop having bizarre fetishes.
>>
>>16563496
>in churches/ultra religious circles
>among fat and/or really ugly introverted girls

that's about it
>>
>>16563504
10/10 truckerfag post
>>
>>16563504
How is this a fetish?
>>
I met my boyfriend through mutual friends in high school.

I'm sure you could meet one if you just kept meeting more new people. It's a numbers game, don't give up.
>>
>>16563514
What makes you think that girl who's 'saving herself' will let YOU fuck her? You ain't better than the next dude, m8
>>
>>16563523
He said he's waiting until marriage and wants a girl who is doing the same.
>>
>>16563523
I never said I wanted to fuck her... I said i want wait for marriage, which by then I would feel a least a little special to her.
>>
>>16563517
I guess, most people are different so it feels kind of discouraging.
>>
I never understood why people wait with sex till marriage. Like, what happens when it turns out you two are not compatible sexually? Instant divorce or life-long suffering?
>>
>>16563546
I know that feel. I'm sure it must be especially on a college campus.

>>16563553
Statistically, people who wait until marriage have lower chance of divorce and multiple studies have found that the longer you wait to be sexual, the more happy and successful the relationship tends to be.
>>
>>16563553
It's just different priorities. I think waiting for the right person is more important than good sex.
>>
>>16563566
Those two aren't mutually exclusive.
>>
>>16563496
muslim country
>>
Rural parts of America or Saudi Arabia, those are really the only two places that do this.
Oh... religious Asian places like the Philippines and Indonesia too.
>>
>>16563581
Ya but I don't want to get intimate like that unless it's the person I plan to spend my life with. Having good sex is less important to me.
>>
>>16563592
Unless it's SA it's just all talk for their parents, behind closed doors they are having sex.
>>
>>16563601
Religious communities is your best bet. Really your only bet. There's no benefit to people who are not religious. Are there a few out there? Yes, but you're not likely to find them. That's just how society is now. So you need to pursue very devout, strict religious girls.
>>
waiting for a girl that is saving her self (for the time being) is saving you from nothing in the end. You are just falling behind in the big book of Life's Lessons. Remove the delusion that virginity is a positive value in your mind because you just kiding yourself
>>
>>16563629
Could you elaborate or am I supposed to just take that statement as fact and change all of my previous notions on the subject?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.