[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is meeting him dangerous?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.jpg (27KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.jpg
27KB, 500x281px
>Have a friend in high school (he's a guy and I'm a girl)
>We are not that close, but he made the effort to stay in touch and we went to different unis in the city
>Am now a freshman
>Recently he texted me and asked me if I want to hang out with him (nah, he probably doesn't have feelings for me inb4 he wants to ask you out)
Is hanging out with him dangerous? My mom is worried that he'll have a bunch of his friends coming with him, they'll ask me to go to some private area and do bad stuff to me.
>>
it depends on the kind of person he is
>>
If he's just asking for you and him to chill then I don't know how your mom is jumping to that conclusion. I mean, that could happen and she could be right, it just seems like a heavy assumption.
>>
>>16558378
Back in high school, he isn't a pothead/whatsoever.
>>
>>16558383
Well he just asked me to chill
My mom has been overprotective of me ever since I was a kid
>>
>>16558386
probably not unsafe then
>>
>>16558441
/thread
>>
>>16558352
Simple common sense:

Meet in a public place, like a coffee shop.
Stay there. Don't go back to his place or anywhere else.
If you feel anything odd or creepy - trust your gut - invent an appointment or date with a friend and leave.
>>
>>16558352
not really
>>
Your mom watches too much tv
>>
>>16558812
Anyway I've been thinking about this: is he actually trying to ask me out?
>>
>>16558815
Don't let your mom scare you from living your life, she's speaking nonsense. A guy wants to hang out with a girl and suddenly he's an evil master mind rapist.
>>
>>16558352
He probably wants to bang you.
Do you want to get banged?
>>
>>16558815
Yes.
Why wouldn't he?
It would be incredibly stupid not to if he's single.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.