[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Regrets from this past year?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 25

File: v8DxM.jpg (5KB, 251x211px) Image search: [Google]
v8DxM.jpg
5KB, 251x211px
Regrets from this past year?
>>
More than I feel like typing.
>>
We both know I am right.

Hopefully you realize this while we can still do something about it.
>>
Should have gotten a job sooner.
Should have asked her out earlier.
Shouldn't have listened to my parents ever.
Should have eaten way less ice cream.
>>
Should have studied harder. Shouldn't have gotten emotionally invested in one girl just because she's flirting. Should have tried to at least get rejected rather than staying in the grey zone. There's way more but that's all I got so far.
>>
Getting shitfaced and pissing all over my self whilst trying go go to the bathroom in a psychotic mental breakdown in front of my father, whom neither of us like each other. Oddly enough he held me in his arms while I sobbed and sobbed about how estranged our relationship has become. He seemed to agree, told me he loved and me and encouraged me to get some rest. Went to bed, woke up hungover as fuck the next day, felt like total garbage, and our relationship never got better. Wish it never happened. Regret that night in its entirety
>>
I don't want to go to work today.

Holiday shoppers are at their worst on the weekends and after Christmas day.
>>
Not finding a new job.
Not getting my current company in a fuckttone of legal issues when I had the chance (They've learned and hid evidence... I think they realised someone was tryin' to get their asses fired... that's what happens when you piss off an entire workforce you useless pricks. No wonder this place has gone to shit. Honestly, how do you fucks still have jobs anyway - all you're doing, I really shouldn't need to fuck your careers up, you're doing that to yourselves anyway).
Getting too attached to this one girl at work, that now, because management is forcibly trying to get people to quit, I hardly ever get a chance to talk to.
>>
>>16558256
Falling in love with a stranger, who to this day remains a stranger, whom I can never approach
>>
>>16558640
Just kidding I don't really regret it, it makes for an interesting pastime at the very least.
>>
E,

Have you had a chance to think on anything I have said?

- R
>>
File: timelines.png (41KB, 891x891px) Image search: [Google]
timelines.png
41KB, 891x891px
I actually don't have any regrets. This year has been GREAT. Everything shitty has blossomed into something wonderful later on.
>>
>>16558256

>We both know we are right

Who's "We? You mean "You", there is no "We".
>>
>>16558256

I have no regrets because I don't dwell on the past. Goodbye
>>
>>16558768

>33

That's my age too.

My regret not being able to buy shit during black friday. Fucking missed out senpai.
>>
Yes. That I didn't break up with him. Here I am still miserable. I keep cheating on him, no sex, just cuddling and saying I love you to another man. He kisses my lips and we have this thing that if I don't kiss back it's not cheating.
>>
I found a woman that's better.
>>
>>16558837
If that's your only regret, it sounds like you had a pretty good year.
>>
It sucks that the only time you seem to find me attractive and do something about it is when we're both shit-hammered.
>>
I don't know, I guess I regret missing my chance to ask this guy out and him not giving me another one yet.
The signals were all there but I have no idea how to move forward and I'm starting to convince my self I'm a self saboteur.
>>
My only regret is that SMNC is ded ;_;
>>
>>16558895

/vg/ pls go
>>
>>16558256
This entire year has been a regret.
>Stopped working out
>Gained 40lbs
>Visit strip clubs almost every week now
>Still haven't bought a house
>Grown bitter and angry with the world
>Disappointed in myself more than anything
>Still a virgin
2015 has been great.
>>
>>16558846
lmao WHAT you can't say "I keep cheating on him" and then "it's not cheating" all within the same post.
Fuck off and break up with your boyfriend, I feel bad for the poor guy
>>
>>16558256

Yes. Staying at my current job. Should have quit TWO years ago.
>>
I just want to feel good about myself but I've gotten so insecure because of you.
>>
>>16558256

>>16537499

RIP USA bro. You forgot to add Mormons, Scientologists, Jehovahs Witnesses and other Satanist religion out there. Most of those are based on Crowley's Book of Law and freemasonry. Funny enough real enlightenment comes from meditation, drugs, group rituals, trance, hypnotism and altering your vibration to change your mental state. Do this enough and you'll phase out into the ether. You'll all realize that there is no death. Only fearmongers who use death to control you.

There is no death never fear it, fear not living freely.

:End of postings:
>>
Not buying a new fridge last year
>fridge been leaking since idk
>downstairs neighbor doesn't say shit
>moves out
>place stays unoccupied since he left in may
>landlord rips the whole thing appart in june
>leaves
>landlord comes in last week
>says ceiling in bathroom collapsed because toilet leaking too
>comes in thursday, says something leaking in kitchen
>turns out fridge
>rotting floorboards under
>get chewed out because leaks a plenty all over the place
>somehow my fault it's an old building that hasn't been maintained for 3 decades
>could've told me about fridge leaking when he tore down everything 6 months ago
>gets even madder, grabs sledge hammer
>look at him, think, choose wisely guy
>>
>>16558256
I regret losing you, I just wished you would have talked to me.
>>
>>16558944

Heh most of those things you lisyed are shamanism. It's still outlawed or have been corrupted with disinformation nowadays. Look up disinfo, mkultra or cointelpro.
>>
My regret is well shieeeeeet
>>
>>16558256
not looking for other work
not working on my craft more
not trying to hit on chicks
stopped working out
wasnt more strict with my skin care program
didnt finish 3 of the projects I initiated
>>
Want to work for the money and horny pls respond. I hab no job but have lots of gas in my tank.
>>
I regret telling you anything. I needed a friend. You cant even do that.
>>
I want to kill myself in the hopes that the afterlife is essentially a sandbox where you can literally do anything from live out sex fantasies, to control an entire universe and become god.
>>
>>16558256
Let myself get taken advantage of at my first job ever, and get involved in much more than I am qualified for. And it's not over yet. Hopefully I find a new one by January.
>>
My regrets are that i should of never wasted my time talking to someone who doesnt feel the same towards me. I look back and just regret ever meeting that person. I get nauseous when im around then now.
>>
>>16558256
i regret not making moves earlier, and not terminating that awful relationship sooner than i did
>>
I regret wasting so much time.
>>
Yes I have some regrets. But it's to personal to post. Srry.
>>
I regret letting him come back into my life for that brief spell. Because I knew he was only going to try and bring the old familiar psycho ex drama back to the table.

I regret not taking my chances with the waiter, though I still have time for one more try. Please be receptive, you dear, sweet thing.

I don't regret switching jobs and changing my life completely. I don't regret all the drinking and fun I've had.
>>
>>16558256
I regret getting drunk that one time with my friend, after we ate at a waffle house, and he threw up in my garbage, and because I'm sexually attracted to him and too afraid to reveal it I ate some of his vomit out of the trashcan.
>>
I don't understand why everyone abandoned me. My family doesn't speak to me. I have no friends anymore, I've never been able to form a healthy relationship with anyone. I see people all the time complaining about they feel lonely, which most of them don't even know how lonely life can get when you're nothing. I regret not killing myself.
>>
I just want people to leave me alone.
>>
I want to die, but this board keeps me alive . I have never been able to form healthy romantic relationships and I hate everyone who leaves my life. I'm only early 20's. This is bullshit.
>>
>>16558256

No one is looking for you. I'm not looking for you, it's been a long time and I have not tried to contact you nor have the intentions of doing so. Everything has changed. I wanted to make that clear here. I want you to have a good life if you read this. Like I said if you need me text me otheerwise I do not have a way of contacting you at all. I'm sorry but lets put the past behind us. Only happiness.

Not for anyone in particular but getting if off my chest. Done posting for now.
>>
File: mixOD.jpg (95KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
mixOD.jpg
95KB, 720x720px
I regret not messaging her after she said she didn't want to see me again three weeks ago and it would be awkward to do so now.

She strung me along and our mutual friends feel sorry for me, but I'd get back with her if I could.

Fuck it.
>>
Fine i regret rejecting love from my crush because of shit i get from family about love
>>
I regret being hateful and bitter to the point of becoming lonely and isolated
>>
I fucked around a little too much my first semester of college and I'm finishing with a disappointing GPA. It isn't bad, it's just average. I'm definitely going to try and buckle down more next semester, however it just feels really discouraging overall.
>>
File: Ivana-Humpalot.jpg (36KB, 628x468px) Image search: [Google]
Ivana-Humpalot.jpg
36KB, 628x468px
>>16558256

Ivana humpalot. I still same as last year.
>>
Not realizing sooner that the reason I've never had a girlfriend is because I obviously don't, and will never, deserve one
>>
>>16559531

YAH BABY YAH
>>
File: 1447644166481.jpg (46KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1447644166481.jpg
46KB, 500x384px
Lemme see I'll start here
I should've been more open with her
Also shoulda gotten a better job
Been a nicer person
Kept in touch with reality
Saved more money
Gotten more friends
Done better in my classes
Gotten along with my family more
Hung around friends more
Showed more emotions
Didn't waste as much money on weed
>>
I would really like to get something written down. right now it's just a blank screen that people feel the need to project on. its an unknown with a lot of flexible, juicy, variables that the human mind can't help but analyze to death; especially in today's clime. at least with something written down, in the center, in bold, if someone gave a fuck enough to be interested in the movie I have to show them they could see a tagline. a synopsis, maybe even a storyboard of my own. but as it stands I will be whatever is most convenient for people and the only thing I have to the contrary is my word. my word against a sea of projectors. unscrupulous people have ruined the power of a word so what am I to do but wait for the moment when movie time starts somewhere new and I can show my own reel uninterrupted and un-corrupted.
>>
I regret that you didn't give a shit for how I felt.

still not all my fault. the way you act proves me right.

I regret trusting people who profess to be master manipulators and people who profess to have no loyalty to anyone, not even those they say they love. if those things are true, then you have no people you see as friends, which means I'm wasting my time trying to make a friendship there.

real sad and unfortunate.
>>
Should've read more good books and less of the social media shit.
>>
I should have chose your feelings instead of listening to others even my family. I am sorry I am not man enough to face you after hurting you this badly.
>>
>>16558256
I should have told you i have feelings for you, Paula. But everytime i am just about to say it, you either come up with X boy you might like. I blame myself for not having the guts, but i also value our friendship, and it's not something i'd like to lose
>>
>>16559650
I won't be held responsible for how you fucking feel.

>Sound familiar, cunt?
>>
I can't say I regret you, even now, although I should regret you. But your actions have started me down a path that feels right, as dark and twisted as it is. I'm still not sure there was anything I could have done to prevent what happened, although I regret being so judgmental. I was just trying to understand what you are. Now it seems I never will, and I do regret that, as I really wasn't judging you at all. I've said and felt very hard things about you, but in my mind you are still an angel that suddenly withdrew his wings from around me. Now again I search, and wait, for another.
>>
>>16559913
>Now again I search, and wait, for another.
what a pussy
learn to be one or you'll never deserve to keep one
>>
I would really like it if you appreciated me more.
I work so hard for you, I go and bend over backwards for you, and I'm not even the best as you claim.

What did I do wrong? What can I do better? How much harder do I have to work? Am I THAT bad?

I don't know what to do anymore.
>>
>>16559920
Be one what? Keep what?
>>
>>16559337
A big hug from over the pond (presumably).
>>
Just tell me how the hell you are feeling .
>>
>>16559992
angel duh
>>
I have boneitis
>>
>>16558256
Begging her to stay. I was in love with the girl from the past not the girl there in front of me who dumped me for my best friend and drugs. I apologized and cried and begged so much and she wasn't worth a second of it but I realized that too late and had already made a complete fool of myself.
It kind of worked out though because my freak out led to us cutting ties with her and our mutual friends who have gone off the deep end. God knows what would have happened if I stuck around.
Still I wish I had just walked away quietly, she wasn't the same person in the end.
>>
I regret letting my ex lie to me again and again
I regret leaving school
I regret not punching those cunts who did me wrong
I regret staying at my shitty fast food job
I regret spending all of my money on games and alcohol
I regret bulking and gaining mostly fat as i now look more average as i did before i started lifting
I regret not killing myself basically
Worst year of my life for sure
>>
Whatever choice I made to end up with an angry bipolar fuck who likes to shout but has fuck all to back it up with. You've yelled at me for the last time. I'm not some weak submissive bitch who'll put up with your shit anymore. You've officially killed my feelings for you with your emotional abuse. Merry Christmas you lazy fucking pig.
>>
>>16560082
So I need to learn how to be an angel or I'll never deserve to keep one. Or i'll be a pussy. Sorry if your advice still makes no sense to me.
>>
>>16558256
>Regrets from this past year?

Another year wasted on 4 cahn
>>
I spent way, way too many months of this year and last year sad because I couldn't have the relationship I felt I wanted so much. But months ago I truly came to terms with it and now things are looking up
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmwRQqJsegw

I quit drinking
I quit smoking
I don't get to have sex anymore

I decided to pick up light drinking, lest the triad kill me. thank fuck, you people have no idea how much stress was building up in my body. literally up to my neck in stress, the muscles were all tight, could barely turn my head. feelin good, makin plans, working on going back to school.

I will make it, even if only through spite and sheer brute force pushing through all the bullshit life, and other people put in front of me.

I don't feel bad, I'm not depressed, I'm crushing myself under ambition and the sheer force of the momentum I'm trying to build.
>>
>>16558585
Hmmmm... I would since thinking about her wasted so much time. But I'm actually scared that she would say yes, she probably would....
>>
I always had your back, but you never had mine..
>>
>>16560225
>You've officially killed my feelings for you with your emotional abuse
Kek sounds like my feeling for my dad.....shit always comes back, can't stay mad.
>>
Far far too much. I can safely say that it has been the worst year of my life.
>>
Shouldn't have slept with those people.
Shouldn't have taken him back after he cheated. In fact I should have kicked him out onto the streets.
Should've kept starving myself because I'm fat now.
Should've never taken those pills.
Should've killed myself. I still have 18 days I guess.
>>
I want someone I can have a constructive debate with. people tend to do one of three things when I present arguments. get defensive because they realize my argument is more persuasive and thought out. feel insecure because my argument has more facts and research behind it, as well as more cited sources. shut down and not talk about it.

fucking hell.
>>
>>16558256
Should've asked that girl out.
Why didn't you ask that girl out?
Why didn't you ask that girl out, man?
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SOME AWKWARD LOSER WHO CAN'T DO SO MUCH AS ASK THAT GIRL OUT?!?!?
>>
>>16560525
stop making what sounds like poor decisions and you wont want to kill yourself so much. Ive been in that spiral. you have to hit full stop and only take care of the basics before you move again. maslows hierarchy of needs is real.
>>
File: Commit Sudoku.png (342KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
Commit Sudoku.png
342KB, 394x394px
Regrets? Probably I have a lot. Wasting a lot of money on energy drinks, for one. If I had just stuck to normal soda, I would have saved at least a good $200. That $200 could have done so much. I also regret signing a phone contract. It's not the factor of money, but because I'm a NEET, I always fear that one day I will be cut off from the dole (ausfag). I also wish I hadn't bought Borderlands 2, Bioshock Infinite and Assassin's Creed 2
Regrets on a more personal level? I wish that I hadn't made out with a married man. He's my age, and he's expressed how unhappy he is with his current relationship, but it was not my place to intervene.
I also wish that I hadn't fucked up on New Years Eve and ditched my date to get fucked up on pharmaceutical amphetamines.
I hope with the coming year, that I won't be as angry as I was this year.

Overall though, I've learned from what I have done, and haven't really repeated my mistakes.
>>
I dont think i have any from the past year, but the past five?

I need to get laid next year and act my age while im young.
>>
>>16560538

Get YNAB for '16 my man. Youll learn how not to spend your money. I started with $400 in 2014 and now have $12000 in my accounts. $200 lost still sucks, big time...but it doesn't break me
>>
A childhood friend, close all throughout our teens and early twenties, relapsed on heroin and passed away on the fifth. I was only told this morning.

I went to rehab, myself, almost a year ago, and he and I reconnected over the summer. We were going to meetings together on a regular basis, and he was doing so well...

I cannot process this; shock, obviously.

I regret missing his call that night. I keep thinking I may have been able to help, somehow. So many regrets, but I have no desire to reflect, at least not in this moment.

This year has been nothing but Hell, and needs to reach it's conclusion.
>>
people need to just listen to me more. so tired of the inefficiency of everyone double checking shit. you double checked shit like 10 times before and I was right, how about we skip it and you just fucking listen to me?
>>
>>16560568
just take my lead. stop feeling insecure and use my lead. please. its more efficient and everyone gains. I don't have to deal with your inefficiency and neither do you.
>>
Shouldn't have been so infatuated about this bitch that I rejected that cutie who came to me saying she wanted to be my gf.
Shouldn't have been so picky after the last failed relationship.
Shouldn't have hired that old douchebag who ditched our company 6 months after.
Should have started to lose weight earlier.

Already lost 15kg, still about 7-8 to go. I'm on my way out wizardry
>>
>>16558256
I leaked my exes' nudes here early this year. I've struggled a lot with the guilt.
>>
>>16558256
Asking a girl out who does not give two shits about me, but claims otherwise. Her actions show otherwise. This I would have done differently.
>>
Our situation is kinda like the movie Adventureland. Except you don't feel the same lol
Thanks for acting disgusted with yourself because we drunkenly kissed last night :(
>>
fell in love with a feminine gay dude and made someone almost kill themselves
>>
Leela dude I dunno man, like dude ur the only person I got around and I can't do this alone. Common, guy, don't leave me hangin bro. I'll txt u Monday I'm sorry for bein an asshole but, guy, I didn't know dude. It sux just me. I need ur help. Whatever, dude just talk to me pls. Don't b like that flake stac. I'm asking as a personal favor. I got nothing left here. Pls don't leave me b. I still care i hope u do too.
>>
I'm ignoring you because you are a psychopath T.
>>
Keep it up and when it hits you it's going to be another court case that's not in your favor.
>>
>>16560885
From? Curious what makes them a psychopath?
>>
Going back to my old job. Not applying for a better position. Losing one of my friends. Alienating some people that were nothing but nice to me. Buying shit I don't need to make myself feel better. Not getting rid of all the shit I bought. Not getting my shit together and doing whatever it is I'm supposed to be doing with my life. Feeling sorry for myself so much.
>>
Not having broken up with my gf. I'm still miserable, but at least she hasn't killed herself, I suppose,
>>
fucking a friend who's gonna be abroad next year and while it's fun it's gonna be hard to be away. Said I was gonna be cool about it and I will be but it is still gonna feel a bit empty.
>>
>>16558256

I only viewed this objectively. You are stunted mentally, you took this way too personal. I understand you have poor emotional control and a personality disorder. But for what it's worth I'm going to make money off these experiences.

Goodbye.
>>
I'm at a turning point in my career, I'm about to reach the point I always dreamed of, since I can remember. I've put in years of work to reach this point and I'm literally one phone call away from making it happen. I've been putting it off for over 9 months now because I'm terrified of losing my drive, even my will to live, once I reach the point I always wanted to get to
>>
The plan worked eventually and I don't have to worry about anything.
>>
Post one positive get one negative. Watch.
>>
I still hope that one day against all the odds, my impossible dream of transforming into something else will be realized.

Until then, I guess I'll torture myself with transformation art and stories.

Also, the fact I realize the impossibility of such a thing happening has caused me great emotional pain. I feel dead inside.
>>
I'm stuck in a loophole of negativity and can't escape why can't everybody be like me for just one day. I've been born an emotional vampire and I'll die like one. Artists better look out for me. I'll be your best model.
>>
This is my feeding ground for inspiration.
>>
cheated on my boyfriend.
lost myself to partying.
parted from the hobbies I love the most.
>>
Living with my partner...Yeah, it ain't as good as it sounds.
She's made me kick out our housemate and if I don't give her constant attention- to the point I can only hold down a weekend job because more shifts would trigger her she'll spends the entire day.
>>
If I didn't talk shit about a tranny, i'd be applying to schools and getting more education XD
>>
I have no life and I am a tranny with no life. I failed at most of my endevours and I am stuck in a mediocre life. This is hell.
>>
Any clues for good Christmas presents for 12 and 10 year old girls?
>>
>>16560975
Please elaborate… make money as in write a book about the experiences, or are you going to make porn?
>>
>>16561044

>XD
>suggests education they probably never persued themselves
>implies tranny hater is as unintelligent as you

Not only are you a tranny but you are also a mental midget and autistic.
>>
>>16561014
Wow now that is cryptic as fuck.
>>
>>16561054

Why do I feel like I'm in the company of imbeciles. Not sure if you're pretending to be one or if you are one. Either way good questions.
>>
Doesn't affect me :)
>>
Why did you stir the autism in those scammers, you know it's in their genetics to be a crab in a bucket.
>>
>>16560892
storytiem pls an ty>>16560907
>>
>>16561209

Long story short: they are being baited into an ongoing criminal investigation.
>>
>>16561053
Makeup maybe
>>
I probably made the worst mistake of my life. Distanced myself from my group of friends because I couldn't stand hanging out with them anymore since I had a very strong crush with my most intimate friend, who is already in a relationship and not going to be single any time soon(or ever). I made very douchebagish shit in order to get them to "expel" me from the group. And now I realize that I miss all of them. I was invited to a party to celebrate one of the girls' birthday this week. I'll go but I'm sure that the girl who I had a crush with won't talk to me(as she hasn't done in 8 months since this happened). She was my closest friend, and eventhough now I regret that I'm not her friend anymore, I know that I simply could not be friends with her because of my feelings. But I still regret doing the stupid shit I did in order to put distance, she did not deserve it. There isn't anything I can do, I can't ask for forgiveness. Anyways, after distancing from them I started hanging around with my old friends from high school, so I gained something from this after all. I wish I could mend things up, but I'm afraid I probably can't.
>>
...making out with a crazy chick that I have no feelings for
I had the bone, but it just felt empty
now she's super in love
halp
>>
>>16559244
Ewwww
>>
>>16561253
I don't really want to encourage them to start using makeup at that young age.
Girls that young have no business using makeup.
>>
>>16561255

Move on from that, you're all probably dumbasses and you don't know it yet.
>>
Ah, feels good after cleaning out the big mess of my room. And now I have plenty of blank space to fill something.
>>
>>16561256
Just drop the contact with her, nerd
>>
Ok ok know what, fine I'll say it all. Just turned 19 and I regret never getting a gf during my teens. I wanted to have a cute and sweet gf to kiss, cuddle and fuck with like all the other shitheads of my so called "friends"
Fuck those guys! If they deserved love then a sick, edgy, perverted piece of shit like me would too.

Ok had to let that out, but seriously... yeah... fuck... god fucking damn it
>>
I'm sincerely worried about you. Please, please seek professional help. You don't have to hate yourself or see only the negative in the world that surrounds you. You have talent. I mean THE talent. Don't drop the it. Your works are truly amazing.
>>
>>16558256
solid 8/10 chick always smiled and got flirty with me
she would always try to make physical contact.
only took a day for her to get this close.
never saw her again.
>>
>>16561353
>2015
>calling self edgy
mfw
>>
It would definitely have to be not breaking up with my porn addict boyfriend. 2016 is going to be a new fresh start.
>>
>>16558585

i feel you my man.
>>
Why didn't you just tell me to fuck off when I gave you many chances ? It's kind of ridiculous. You created whatever drama there is by not talking. It doesn't have to be so complicated.
If you think I'm crazy or never plan on talking, just delete me. Today.
I can't play games anymore.
>>
>>16561053
Hi cousinlover.

You know what you want to give them, and you can even wrap that shit up festive for the holidays.
>>
>>16561229
that sounds entertaining as fuck

want moaaaaaar storie
>>
God it's so good to be problem free again.
>>
>>16558256
I cared far too much about privacy while I know I didn't deserve to and let it get in the way of what could have been the best thing in my life.
>>
>>16558256
should have stayed out of that bear trap people call "relationships"
should have gone to the eye doc sooner (keratoconus)
should have swallowed the red pill much sooner to know where the fuck I was going
should have got a gun before SHTF
lots of thing i should have done sooner

tl;dr: should have been smarter
>>
>>16561683
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
- Should've moved on from the negatives sooner than I did instead of fucking wasting time.
- Should've cut my ex and old friends out of my life way earlier than this cause I found a good set of friends now.
- Should talk about what I feel more often and not be a distant fuck but baggage right?
- Should have trusted people more (actions over words) rather than choosing to let my anxiety win and let some people get the fuck away.
- Should have worked out earlier instead of being a lazy.

Regrets are a bitch. Here's hoping to 2016. Gonna work hard for it to be a really good year.. going to keep people close, trust in them more and going to fuck anxiety. If not, you'll see me bitching about it next year too.
>>
My best friend of 9 years does not support or believe me when I said I was raped. And it happened at her house by her room mate.

Being raped hurt a lot physically and emotionally(I was a virgin), but it did not hurt nearly as much as the fact that my best friend does not give a shit and thinks it was my fault.

I want to remove her from Facebook. But part of me wonders if I at least owe her an explanation or a "talk" or something... I don't know really, just the fact that we were friends from middle to high school to college makes me think I shouldn't delete her... but she's no good as a friend to me, realistically. I'm paranoid that since she doesn't support me, no one else will either and I have to suffer this alone.
>>
>>16561913
why did you let them to rape you in the first place?
>>
>>16561919
I tried to stop him, I told him I was a virgin but he ignored me. Didn't say one word he just jammed it in, nothing else.
>>
>>16561927
but you could run away from house though or call for help. I guess saying that youre a virgnin only made him more eager that's not a good tactic
>>
>>16561927
Welcome to the world, baby girl. That sucks for you. But it comes around to the same thing in the end. Someone's got to take it. I wish I'd sold mine. Yeah I waited for some sexy college professor to do me, and it was hot as fuck I had an orgasm but in the end he broke my heart. Something always gets broken.
>>
>>16561919
wtf
>>
>>16561927
Sure, he jammed it in and what did you do? Just take it? Did you even say no? Come on, you're no fucking baby. You're an adult. Are you seriously trying to convince people by saying him raping you was as easy as taking candy from a baby? You might actually be mentally challenged then.
>>
That strange low key feel of having feelings for someone, remembering an incredibly romantic moment between the two of you where we were sitting in her bed in out underwear and you could feel the tension as we were making small talk about my tattoo with her running her hands over me, and I lent in and kissed her

Like, its an incredible little memory in my head. Makes me like her so much

And yet a couple days later I dunno whats even gonna happen between us because she's not emotionally ready for a relationship.

I want her so bad, and the fact that I dont know if Im gonna get her bugs me. And yet I've got this crystal clear little memory of us sharing this great little moment together from just a few days ago

Its so weird. You just sorta expect after the big first kiss everything's gonna be cool. Movies never cover what happens when that doesnt seal the deal

Such a weird feeling. Got no regret, and there was nothing I could do to change the outcome, it was just her deal. And I dunno if we'll become something more so I feel uneasy. And yet when I think about her I just associate her with how amazing she looked that night and the time we had together

I dunno. So confusing. This shit is real cognitive dissonance
>>
She's my ex girlfriend. We broke up because I moved across the planet a couple years ago. We kept in contact though. I think the distance made our bond stronger somehow. Like a lot stronger. We'd talk every day all day. We'd video chat on the weekends. My feelings for her only got stronger. I'd try to take breaks from her but it'd only make it worse.

A few weeks ago she changed seemingly overnight. Just started acting so cold and distant, like she didn't give 2 shits about me. I confronted her about it. She admitted that she's head over heels for me and that it's hard to talk to me when we can't have a relationship and that we weren't going to work out because of that. I was telling her not to throw away everything we've had and somehow it ended up with her accusing me of not giving a shit about her and not caring about her at all. Even though she's the one who's been acting distant for weeks, and I've been the one trying to force conversations out of her.

I don't know what happened but she doesn't want to talk to me anymore.
>>
>>16561973
I accept that it happened, just sad that my friend did not care.
>>
>>16561963
Well now I know.
>>
Ruining a friendship with a close girl I've known for a lot of years
getting jealous and giving my prefect gf headaches over nothing
pissing off the city thugs
not focusing on college work
>>
I really fucked this semester up. I transferred to my dream school and absolutely bombed my classes.
I don't think I'm going to fail any of them, I just got used to get A's in my classes from my last school that I underestimated the difficulty here.
I'm relieved I'm only a sophomore and I have time to bring up my GPA by the time I graduate, I'm just really bummed that I've done this poorly.
The same shit happened to me when I was a sophomore in high school, I was super fucking depressed and skipped class all the time and now I'm just repeating it.
I really hope next semester goes better than this. I can't handle any more disappointment.
>>
>>16561462

Must be nice to know nothing and still say something to sffect that person just in case they are reading it.
>>
>>16561832
His implication was that you know them much better than we do, and what you should get them.

If anything, what the fuck is wrong with you? Your mind immediately went to something disgusting, and pedo.
>>
>>16558256

Waste of time, money and resources.
>>
Been on this project for a while now. It's all been worth it so far.
>>
>>16561927
You should have tried spinning.

That's a good trick.
>>
File: 1429586657030.gif (2MB, 353x234px) Image search: [Google]
1429586657030.gif
2MB, 353x234px
>>16562218
>>You know what you want to give them, and you can even wrap that shit up festive for the holidays.
>His implication was that you know them much better than we do, and what you should get them.
Sure it was.
Sure.
>>
Finals week starts tomorrow and I already know I have no chance of passing at least 2 of my subjects. I should be studying/writing essays right now but I just have no motivation to invest in something I don't care for. I fucking hate my major so much but unfortunately I need to endure and complete the whole year in order to transfer.

This past year I've been really invested in music, not just on my instrument but catching up on the other theoretical subjects aswell. That's what I love the most, and nothing else in my life makes me nearly as happy as it does. I fucking hate having to sit through tests and attempting to study when I should be practising instead. I hate anything else that isn't music because I feel that's what I should be doing.

I know it's supposed to be my duty as a student to suck it up and just study whether it's something I like or not but seeing as I want to transfer I also feel my current field of study leads me nowhere. I just have no will to carry on whatsoever. Don't know what the next step should be
>>
I regret not shutting up.
>>
>>16561261
There's is beauty products for young girls: lip smackers, nail polish, face masks, glitter. I didn't exactly mean adult make up like liquid eyeliner or concealer...
>>
>>16562337
That sort of stuff still is encouraging them to start playing with makeup etc, which I don't really want to be the one to do.
Besides, I wouldn't know about that sort of stuff enough to really get a good gift anyways.
>>
>>16561039
are you wanting sympathy? If so fuck off, if you don't want to feel the regret and guilt then don't put yourself in those situations
>>
Strangely enough, what I find myself regretting now is caring too much and saying too much.

I wish I would have held out at my job just a little longer, but it was really, really starting to get to me.
>>
File: 2982270333_1_7_vbLHUUFH.jpg (19KB, 315x416px) Image search: [Google]
2982270333_1_7_vbLHUUFH.jpg
19KB, 315x416px
I regret not sticking with that shit job and moving out. I also regret agreeing to let my ex-con sister move back in. She's a fucking psychopath and my mental health has become terrible. I'm at a point where I'm begging friends or family to allow me to stay with them but none have said yes or responded.

I spent three days this past week sleeping in my car, one day in a tent 'camping'. I don't want to be at home since she's been back. Literally nothing but shit storms, arguments and her trying to make me look awful. She literally drug out my old grade card from grade 6 and pinned it on the fridge with condescending remarks written on it. I don't understand why she does what she does. I finally stood up to her the other week and everyone acted like I was awful. I keep telling my parents she needs to go but they won't listen.
>>
>>16558256
you
>>
File: 1355890581547.jpg (82KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1355890581547.jpg
82KB, 640x480px
Yea to not be a fuck boy soon as I stopped that shit I found a fuck girl and that shit sucks and hurts and realized I'm a piece of shit for putting some people through that, also not to get attached so quick, always have girls tell me they love me then I get serious and it seems like they start walking out the door, 2015 you were full of shitty choices, that being said alot of great things happened 2 semester of college down with a 3.8 gpa, made some friends that I'm sure will last throughout my life and I've improved myself image(I've always struggled with this even though people tell me all the time I'm attractive and have no need to be self conscious) so overall I'd say 2015 you weren't so bad here's to 2016 and progressing even more as a person
>>
I think she still thinks she can manipulate me. Yea, maybe giving you a chance aint such a great idea...what do you think?
>>
I think I'm just going to block him for no reason.
>>
File: 1280w.jpg (157KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1280w.jpg
157KB, 1280x960px
>>16558256

Not keeping things going with that super cute, nerdy Christian girl. Seriously was a shining beacon in the sea of bullshit women. I royally fucked that one, but I've always been good with people and bad at relationships.
>>
I hugged this one cute-ish girl twice and I have no idea how that happened. Would kill to do it a third time. Oh man, what would I do for a long hug. Mmmmmm..... ;_; Please hug me :c
>>
>>16562497
Le mocking is real... I really want to marry him and suck him off, but he won't let me! Poor me! Hug me! I don't like hugging cold fish. Most uncomfortable hug ever. Bye now. It was fun being stalked by your sister today. Guess my posts yesterday didn't ring a bell...
>>
I regret being born in the first place.
>>
>>16562508
Are you talking about me? I don't have a sister?
Anyways, I'd hug you. Hugs are nice. I don't get enough hugs.
You can also suck me off, if you want to. I don't care.
>>
>>16562250
You truly have a sick mind.
>>
Not starting a workout regimen sooner
Letting stress consume my life and affect my personality and actions
Not being a more supportive wife/being too self-absorbed with my own problems
Not seeing my parents enough
>>
>>16562422
y u regret me? :^(
>>
>>16562528
Don't play that game.
>>
I feel good
>>
My only regret is that life is better without toxic people. Wait that's not a regret at all.
>>
I regret that I want to hurt myself.
>>
>>16562551

>toxic people

This is a containment board for toxic people in general. Ever read all the things posted here?
>>
>>16558256
Not moving to California
>>
I got fat. I failed uni. I was a dick to my girlfriend. I wasted money. I wasted time. I proved to myself just how weak I really am.
>>
>>16562497

Guy that gets called 'the mountain' all the time here. I'd hug you, bro. Nobody should go more than a month without a hug.
>>
I'm making 3.5k a month doing jack shit and I don't tell anyone. They all think I'm poor and a loser when I'm just starting. I don't regret anything, I would regret it if I focused on the wrong things. I just learn and make money off everything.

You can do it anons.
>>
Ran and got in shape for Coast Guard boot camp, got there and did fine until I got anxiety a few weeks in, gave in and went to medical, waited a few weeks in holding elements for uncharacterized discharge.

Now I have no clue what the fuck I'm going to do.
>>
Coming up to my last term of college after this. My passion has been dead for a few terms now. Is it illogical/wrong to take a term off to get my head straight and then come back and finish off strong? I just need a break - getting pretty depressed where I'm at now
>>
>>16562601
>Nobody should go more than a month without a hug.
When I ignore those two hugs (and rare family member hugs (because these don't count (in the context of my feelings, so to say (does that even make sense?)))), I can't really remember my last hug. Must've been like two years ago. 2015-2 = 2013, oh fuck, nope. More like 4 years.
>>
>Be me
>fat but tall average guy
>be 16
>sit next to 8/10 in class
>talk to her a lot
>don't have a decent phone (£10 Nokia from ASDA) so we only talk in person
>prom is approaching
>everyone is getting dates
>girl asks me to prom
>I had seen this before
>they ask you out, you say yes then it's
Lol Just kidding, why would I want to go out with a loser like you
>not fooling me this time
>tell her I think she's lying and call her a dick
>she was being serious and went out with Chad Thundercock instead
>I went alone
I'm sorry Xena, I would love to go to prom with you
>>
I regret being so fucked up over my ex for 8 months. Hell, I regret dating her, but that started in 2014.

I regret not taking a vacation earlier, there is no reason I should have sacrificed work for living.

I regret not exercising earlier, its a wonderful feeling.
>>
I took a shit and didn't flush.
>>
Shouldn't of left her.
>>
I left her because she passed away.
>>
>>16562825
It's "shouldn't've"
as in "should not have"
"should not of" makes no sense
>shouldn't've left school
>>
I left her
after her trip from Nazi Germany.
>>
I drove around today like a zombie, going nowhere, walking following people with brains. Shoot me please.
>>
>>16558585
I feel you with that grey zone part man. I feel like I can make it, but I don't do it. I really hate the idea of regret too. Bitches should be the last thing I should be worried about and I kept it that way this year, so everything else went great. She is still on my mind and I talk to her every day. Just hang on man, don't give up with her and try to realize when you are not making the moves you should. She's not the last penis pocket on Earth either, so don't overthink.
>>
>>16558846
u slut
>>
>>16562532
What game? Why do you regret OP?
>>
Should have got a job sooner and moved to sydney sooner, should have started smoking weed sooner and should have been more confident with girls, not a wizard but cant get shit
>>
Should have started therapy sooner
>>
File: 20151213_184312.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20151213_184312.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Whiskey drunk under bridge. Rainy. Waiting for train. And I couldn't love life more
>>
>>16562699
not at all I would actually advise you to do so as long as you know you're going to return
>>
File: Arctic Wolf.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Arctic Wolf.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
I am unlovable. I am so unlovable that I can't even fall ass backwards in to love through numbers. Why must the only thing that I truly wanted in life be the only thing that is unattainable for me?

My hope and my effort leads to a miserable existence. Desire and longing is my fuel and I've got more than enough for a lifetime. Living is torture.
>>
>>16562989
Did something good happen or are you simply in a good mood?
>>
That we aren't together.

So close to having it all, but they are stubborn and cannot look to the future. A future we could have together, if they could leave the past where it belongs.

We were the lucky ones.
>>
Should've tried going into college.
Should've saved money.
Should've tried harder.
>>
>>16558256
I regret not trying acid sooner.
>>
>>16563013
In a good mood :) can't wait to leave. Wanna see this beautiful country so bad
>>
>>16560966
Why do you want to break up?
>>
Getting trashed last night and fucking some guy, effectively revenge cheating on my partner, for revenge cheating on me.

I'm fucked.
>>
I regret sleeping with my friend who lives in another state who obviously now wants to maintain an LDR that I don't. I need to have "the talk" but I struggle with the words.
>>
>>16562551
Funny how saying this has made you toxic to me.
Seriously, it's funny if you think about it.

My only regret is being around people who say/think other people are toxic. No, wait...

How bout them apples?
>>
>>16563209

Someone got triggered.
>>
File: Pengo.gif (305KB, 261x199px) Image search: [Google]
Pengo.gif
305KB, 261x199px
What is the actual English term for being put in the friend zone? Or you think our in love but are not.
>>
>>16563232

No such thing as the friend zone if you have money.
>>
File: Wrumple Dance.gif (139KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Wrumple Dance.gif
139KB, 250x250px
>>16563244
But not everybody has money, so it does exist.

Also on the flip side I'm rich and successful and get I get put there a lot. Move to Canada friend. You just need to be superman in terms of your manly qualities and traits.
>>
Regrets from the past year?
> Not being in better shape
> Not getting a really good job this year (other candidate was a better fit than I was...)
> My crush going from being really into me to not, for what seems like no reason.
> Not being able to continue going to school.
>>
>>16563257

Not really, most successful people are successful because of certain traits that help them progress. They are universally attractive to women. It's the women that get stuck in the dumpzone.
>>
Fucked my ex out of boredom. Fell for him hard. He has a house now and a girl is living with him. They sleep in the same bed. Everytime I come over he assures me they're "not a thing."
>>
I am a really smart, cute, fit 8/10 guy with a big dick and I am awkward as shit.

I don't know how to make smalltalk so I just spill spaghetti, it's like this strange curse that just drives me up a wall. It's not just with girls either, but like in general.

I have qt grills approach me/eye me semi regularly and I am too straight up buccatini to know what to do.

I've had like 20-50 opportunities that I've missed out on (basically all but 1, and she initiated it obviously) this year. This encompasses most of my regrets.

If a guy was cute and fit, but dorky and awkward, would you give him a chance if he tried to initiate anything?
>>
Didn't kill myself. Met people that care for me but can't help me. Now I can't die because I'll make them feel bad but I also can't seem to find help for my problems. Had I died at the beginning of the year it would have been relatively unnoticed. Now I find it extremely hard to stay alive, harder than before, and suicide is out of the question. They say people always look back and are glad they didn't kill thsemselves if they were suiciddal but with me it's the opposite.
>>
>>16563278
>most
I don't even care about this I just want to know the English term for it.
>>
My regret is not knowing the terms to anything.
>>
My oneitis got engaged tonight. I'm so fucked up right now. Yet somehow I'm peaceful about it. Almost like a weight is dissipating after nearly 5 years. It's an odd feeling but I still wish I had alcohol.
>>
>>16558256
I regret not having been in a relationship this year, and not having been intimate this year.

I regret getting fatter and not working out when I had access to a gym

I regret not getting new hobbies and interests that could help me not be such a recluse

Moving to dallas in 3 weeks to start my new job within the company, much better pay. If anyone is around there we should hang
>>
Nope, not an issue to me.
>>
File: 1438133296322.jpg (16KB, 261x146px) Image search: [Google]
1438133296322.jpg
16KB, 261x146px
Being in my senior year of high school and being a shut in with no prospects for friends or a girl friend
>>
Nope, not an issue.
>>
>>16563548

That's not a good way to think of life at all. Think positivity, don't be friends with toxic people and focus on making money like I did.
>>
>>16558684

Wew lad, it's like my reality matrix is vibrating into valhalla.
>>
>>16563719
Fuck you. Life is as terrible as the mind makes it. Just because it's easy for you to see the positive side of things doesn't mean everyone can see everything in a positive light all the time.
>>
Went out with a group of mates and my friend's (he wasnt there) girlfriend.
We all are super smashed, she lives a way away so I said she can crash in my spare room instead of getting two cabs back.

She's been pretty much in love with me for a while but my mate doesn't know. She says the two of them don't see much of each other (even though they live together, they work on different schedules) or feel like they are in a relationship anymore.

I spoke to some friends about it and they said I shouldn't tell my mate about what she's told me, and let the relationship run its course.

Anyway I show her to the room and we end up sleeping in the same bed, making out and messing around, but not fucking.

I've gone out with her before drinking and not done anything with her, idk why this time was different.
I feel like such an ass I don't know what to do. I've betrayed my friend.
>>
Pornography and masturbation.
>>
Tipsy at some bar I'm my home town. Missing my ex boyfriend. Every time I drink I get really clingy and cuddly and I started getting sad. Just feeling really drunk and lonely and not good. Missing him so much. Don't know how to talk to people in a club setting. Alsomost if the people here are roller derby chicks and I'm not into them. Want to suck a dick bit don't want to be a slut and sec is s very emotional experience for me. I feel disconnected, so many women just let go and do whatever they feel like and I can't distance myself like that. Fuck I'm drunk. I wish you were here.
>>
>>16563719
>don't be friends with toxic people
It's kind of funny when people say this. When someone needs help with this stuff it's usually because they are toxic in some way, and they are looking to get out. If other people take this advice nobody will hang out with the people that are trying to stop.
>>
I became depressed and started desperately looking for women on craigslist even though I know they don't exist. One obvious scammer asked me to post a face pic and I bought it and sent "her" a shirtless pic with my face and got no response, and I've been losing sleep over that because I've otherwise never posted my face online. I'm just hoping it doesn't get shared somewhere.

That probably sounds like a lame thing to be worried about but it's more that I'm ashamed that I let myself sink that low, and like I said I've otherwise kept myseld clean up to that point in terms of my likeness on the internet (I'm not on facebook or any of that). I'm praying it was just some old creep who jerked off to it and then moved on. I can live with that.
>>
>>16563854

I do not understand this hostility. Focus on positivity like I did and many others and anything is possible. Even through the shittiest situations you'll be fine.
>>
I have failed my only two classes in college.
My brothers continue to exceed me in everything.
I haven't really done much with my life.
I've been depressed.
No motivation or drive to really do anything.
>>
>>16563870

Or you could have reached a point in your life where you will understand that toxic people do exist and if you aren't one you'll eventually become one through association.
>>
i should have known when to stop, lost one of my biggest loves because of that.
>>
File: image.jpg (217KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217KB, 1500x1000px
>>16563872
Damn you need to experience the fucking world. Listen to how pathetic you sound. It's all your head playing tricks on you. Get some fucking confidence. Plan a trip in asia and you'll come back a changed person
>>
>>16563872

All these nonsense posts lol you sound like one of those MLM guys with you crybaby gay shenniggans.
>>
>MLM

I wonder if that faggot Aaron is here. His fagfotronic voice always pisses me off at work. Craigslist faggot too.
>>
Ive considered suicide in the last 20 minutes.

AMA

Give me a reason not to.
>>
My fiance never wants to have sex with me. It has almost been a year since we were last intimate. I am very depressed. We have talked about this problem countless times, and it never gets any better. Even though he lies to me and tells me it will. This is the only problem we ever have in our relationship. Otherwise we are great together. Every time I bring it up to him, he refuses to talk about it and makes me feel guilty for talking about it again. I don't know what to do anymore.
>>
>>16563925
Is becoming someone who is toxic the same thing as growing up? Everyone on Earth becomes toxic when they lose their innocence.

I feel like as an adult you can either be depressed, you can be ignorant or you can fake it. I've tried to be ignorant again for years, but once you lose it you just can't get it back.
>>
>>16563942
No faggot. Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1431922230722.webm (3MB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
1431922230722.webm
3MB, 800x480px
Not getting the girl, whether or not it would have gone well
Also, going to University
>>
>>16563948

Nope, just because the environment you are used to is normal to you doesn't mean it is the same for everyone else. Toxicity prevents growth and free expression. It favors fictional pecking orders. Egotism that eventually ends up in quick fixes for stress that kill you in the end.

The other side is not mean for peasants who slave 24/7
>>
>>16563946
Tell him your true feelings and say don't fucking guilt trip me understand this is how I feel now fucking listen
>>
Allowing myself to think I could be happy without consequence.
>>
The past semester a girl I'm friends with has been openly flirting with me and trying to hook up with me. It eventually got to the point where recently I had to tell her I'm not interested, because I'm not. What's fucking with me is that I really don't feel like I have a good reason to not be interested. No, she's not the most attractive girl, but I'm not the most attractive guy either. My expectations are way higher than my reality. And for all other intents and purposes, this girl was pretty much perfect for me. We got along extremely well, had similar taste in a lot of things, but more than anything, she saw through my bullshit like no one else has. Whenever I would tell a little lie to avoid embarrassing myself or try to go with some self-deprecating or dark humor to cope with my insecurities, she would pick it apart near instantly and straight up tell me how I was really feeling. And she would make me feel okay about feeling that way, like it was okay that I didn't feel too great and that even though I'm obviously a little broken that she wouldn't leave me (which is pretty much my biggest fear). I really don't know if I've ever been so comfortable just being myself around someone. I just feel shallow as fuck about the whole thing because regardless of how good I know she would be for me it just comes down to "she's not attractive enough for my unrealistically high standards."

At the same time, I can't stop thinking about a girl that hasn't talked to me since August. We met last year and she was flirting pretty hard but it was probably near the end of my self-pity period and I thought there was no way a girl that attractive and smart would be into me. I blew things with her pretty badly, and the few times I saw her this year she just turned away from me. I keep wondering what I would do if I saw her again. Hoping that the next party I go to I'll be drunk and run into her and be able to just talk to her again. Hoping next time I go on a walk I'll run into her.
>>
Not getting a job
Smoking a little too much
Realizing I have no true friends
Realizing I'll probably end up dead on the side of the road before 30
Being an awkward freak
I just want someone who I can OD with that won't judge me for it
>>
File: 1449159889955.jpg (37KB, 960x422px) Image search: [Google]
1449159889955.jpg
37KB, 960x422px
>>16558256
- Ditched my distraught friend to go hang out with my other friend
- Couple months later said other friend freaked out and vented to me about a bunch of shit and I then gave her this wall of text of advice that in hindsight was over the top and not really helpful at all. In the middle of dealing with this currently.
>>
Being a weak-minded fool
>>
>Soon to be regret:

Been dating girl for 2 years (first GF, lost my V to her, etc.) and we could probably get married with how compatible we are. Thing is, she isn't the girl I see myself with the rest of my life (due to simply her upbringing and lack of desire to be the mom I want for my kids), but genuinely love the shit out of her as a human being.

Anyways, about to turn 21 and my bestfriend is flying me up to Seattle. We tend to get into the craziest shenanigans, and I know that there's an extremely good chance I could end up cheating on my GF with some completely hot bitches (a threesome isn't out of question).

I don't know if having some crazy experiences and not holding back is worth living with this guilt, or if I should just break things off for the simple fact that I very possibly will have the chance of a lifetime to have some crazy sex. Or should I just not cheat at all and stay with this girl who I'm extremely happy with, but don't see it lasting any longer than 2 more years.
>>
Not dropping my job earlier. Sure, it paid some cash, but it made me unhappy.
Not going to the classes more often. Sure, professors don't give a fuck, but my scores dropped a lot.
Not breaking up a certain friendship earlier. She might be fun to hang around with, but she doesn't deserve her friends... including me.
>>
>>16564158
>OD
What's this?
>>
>>16563946
Find the reason why he doesn't want to have sex with you.

>inb4 he said that...
He probably lied, both to himself and for you.
>>
Drug abuse was bad, shouldn't have used.
Girl was bad, shouldn't have chased.
Falling into a hole was bad, shouldn't have stayed in the rut.

At the end of the year, the three mingle together and transpire into a very depressing downpour. The drugs took away my happiness, the aftermath of her took apart my soul, and the pattern I got into is rotting my brain.

I just want to return to normal. I don't want to have to wallow in my own undoing anymore, but what can one do but get up slowly? Each day seems to drive another dagger into me, but I know in the end there has to be respite.

Let there be respite soon, please.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>16564203
>>
>>16563942
I have been thinking about pulling the trigger today too. There is always something to live for. You just have to find it.
>>
File: 1401031940438.jpg (92KB, 960x813px) Image search: [Google]
1401031940438.jpg
92KB, 960x813px
My biggest regret of the year is letting her trick me into answering her question. I knew she wasn't totally right in the head, so I should have known I couldn't really trust her with that sort of thing, but I did anyways. If that hadn't happened, I wouldn't be short six-hundred dollars right now and wouldn't be left with these emotional scars.
Of course, now that I think about it, I suppose it would have been better if I hadn't accidentally left my jacket at her apartment in the first place. If I hadn't done that, then, not only would I still have that money and no emotional scars, but I also probably would have been able to preserve my friendship with her, which would have been nice.
But for some reason, I regret letting her trick me more than I regret leaving my jacket there. Maybe it's just because the former was a more conscious decision while leaving my jacket was totally accidental. Or maybe it's because I REALLY don't enjoy being manipulated, I don't know.
>>
>>16564092
I'm in this situation right now as the unattractive girl friend. Even so, I think not being physically attracted to someone is a legitimate reason not to get together. People drill into your head that this is shallow, but the unavoidable truth is that attraction will always have a physical element. There's no reason to feel bad about simply not being fully attracted to someone.

Still, the situation is incredibly frustrating. But maybe I'll get over it if I keep typing enough paragraphs like this.
>>
Letting myself be used by someone for 11 months... That's my regret for this year. Atleast I learned something, huh?
>>
File: 1446073820288.jpg (23KB, 350x229px) Image search: [Google]
1446073820288.jpg
23KB, 350x229px
>>16564391
Explain it then, or talk to them like an adult?
>>
>>16563377
just an FYI nobody give a fuck about your dick size, personality will get you miles further than walking around saying you have a big dick
>>
>>16562989
That's beautiful in the strangest way. I'm in a real bad mood, been mad ever since I sobered up a few hours ago... But this gave me hope for some reason. Good luck, man. Enjoy yourself.
>>
File: 1448619482369s.jpg (6KB, 178x178px) Image search: [Google]
1448619482369s.jpg
6KB, 178x178px
>>16564408
>letting alcohol get the best of you
>becoming someone you are not
>put it down
>remember yourself
>tell your attitude to fuck right off and whatever your mad about is wrong

tldr alochol warps everything, learn quickly. You must be young.
>>
>>16564397
What makes you think I didn't? All the talks in the world can't take away the pain of being used for a year, though.
>>
>>16564416
What makes you think you were used?
>>
Spending another year isolated and not improving myself. Just doing the bare minimum and working, that's it. How do I break this cycle?
>>
>>16558256
Being so emotionally numb to everyone because severe depression. Pushed away my boyfriend in highschool because mom and I always fought and cussed.
>feels bad because he probably thinks I am still like that.
>want him to know I am a wonderful outgoing person who cares for a lot of people.
>oh well
>>
I don't know what the hell happened to me this last semester. I just had absolutely no drive. I waited until the last minute to do most of my work, Missed way more days that last year, didn't work nearly as hard on any of my assignments. I just didn't care. I think it's just a bit of a sophomore slump. I've been here year and the newness has worn off I suppose. I'm just not as excited as I was. I'd get a bad grade on a test and I wouldn't so much as roll my eyes. Just kinda shrugged and put it in my backpack, not even bothering to see what I got wrong. It's bothering me honestly. I mean, I've always been a laid back kinda guy, but this year it's been way too much. I got most of, if not all my assignments in, but I kinda just half-assed them. I just wanted to be done with my essays. Maybe because it's because that my English teacher this year was a quack who wanted me to argue to solve the big questions and save the world. Last year, I could've written about why Bigfoot is a symbol of American culture, and so long as I did a good job and filled the requirements, I'd get an A. I really did not like the English Teacher I had this semester. All she wanted to do was go on about how Sanders is the best candidate for president and how she loved the concept of socialism. The more she talked about it, the more I realized that she didn't actually know what socialism is. But it's over, and I don't need to deal with her dumb ass anymore. I've also lost interest in women. I just don't think about them as much as I did. I can see a girl and think, "Sure she's attractive." But that's pretty much the extent of it. I don't try talking to them. I don't try to build relationships with any but a few people. I dunno, maybe I just need to quit fapping so much.
>>
Shouldn't meet that damned girl.
Should invest more time in art.
Shouldn't be in the friendzone.
>>
I regret falling in love.
I regret having sex with my neighbor and then telling her bf we did the nasty.
I regret getting so fucked up I had sex with a whale.
I regret still not starting to grow my own fucking weed instead of buying from people.
>>
>>16563858
you fucked up. tell your friend and take whatever comes next. thats what a man would do.
>>
>I cheated twice on my gf but she still loves me and wants to fix things. I want to fix it too but at the same time want to bang other chics

>I Just discovered my best friend from highscool has tried to make my gf cheat on me for years. I dont know what to do since I dont have much friends but I still want to break his face. He doesnt know I know

>Said friend's gf cheated on him a month ago but he victimized so much and wanted everyone to feel sorry for him. That shit pisses me off so much

>Gf wants to have a threesome with friends ex gf but at the same time hook her up with some guy. Im into the threesome but the hook up makes me jealous. I also see the girl as side chick material. I think I have a crush on her. Its not the first crush I have on a side chic and I know it will last a few weeks máx but it makes it difficult to be around her, specially since she isnt too interested in me, we are good friends and I dont want to ruin the friendship by creeping her out
>>
Not skipping my country a decade ago
>>
File: 1449363637643.jpg (429KB, 300x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1449363637643.jpg
429KB, 300x1200px
It's almost over, I'm almost done my hardest classes then it can be smooth sailing. I just need to keep my shit together for less than a week. I have one final tomorrow and another in 3 days. I'm terrified I might not pass 2 courses which will fuck everything up even though I've really tried as hard as I could.

I just want someone to tell me they believe in me and think I can do it, just that little push from someone else
>>
Get your shit together, and don't set yourself up with stupid ideas gl bruh
>>
>>16564703

stop talking out of your ass bruh one day ill feed you your own shit bruh ty
>>
I'm really tired of losing.. at everything. With my health, with my friendships, with my video games, with my life. I keep making the same mistakes over and over again even though I know what not to do I still go through with it anyway. I feel like I'm constantly living a groundhog day where nothing seems to change, friends are the same as always, family always have their petty dramas, everything just seems to flow without anyone wanting to change anything.

It feels like if I want something changed I've got to do it myself which fucking sucks since I don't have the energy right now to do it.
>>
>>16564715

Bruh, I might be full of shit but I can beat you at PS4 games bruh. Only with gameshark tho.
>>
>>16564730

Who the fuk uses a PS4? I use a Mac.
>>
>>16564727

You have the energy to write a well thought out paragraph here. You're already on the internet why not google what you feel is going wrong in your life and look at others experiences on websites or youtube. Good luck.
>>
I regret not seeking help and attempting to kill myself, the only reason i pulled out at the last second and called the ambulance was because i didn't want to lose the love of my life and she left me when i got back from the hospital anyway.
>>
My regret is buying an iPad pro. Kill me.
>>
I never come to birthday parties or house parties. I just don't like seeing crowds having fun while I'm standing alone on the corner.

I hope I don't make anyone mad or disappointed, other reasons I won't come to their parties are I don't have fancy clothes/shoes, and I don't know them very well.

Well, it's not like they care or anything. Maybe they're just being nice. I'm still a nobody though.
>>
I regret spending so much time with her.
I regret sleeping with her.
I regret holding her at night
I regret smelling her on my pillows after she leaves
I regret loving her so much because it's going to hurt so much more when she has to go back to her own country.

I Regret telling her I love her.
I regret her telling me she loved me too.
>>
I regret losing my virginity to my first girlfriend who I was only with for one month.
I regret fucking her whilst she was on her period.
I regret being drunk and consenting to having sex with her.
>>
I regret you, all those wasted years, sacrifices, and believing you, in you.
>>
>>16558256
god I fucking hate this image. especially that judgemental finger pointing at me.
>>
>>16558256
Waisting a lot of money in parties with bad friends.
>>
should have

>gone to the gym

>not delude myself into thinking I was socially inept, even though every one says I'm attractive

>not get kicked off the soccer team for not showing up to practices

>not start smoking cigarettes

>study for my classes and sats

>apply to colleges

that's about it :)
>>
I really regret falling out of my work out routine. I was doing so good until summer break.
>>
the cord to my phone charger looked like it twisted into the shape of a heart the day after you broke up with me.

it looks more like a pretzel now and I don't feel as bad
>>
My biggest regret this past year was probably spending half my savings on what pretty much amounted to a dry hump session.
>>
>>16558256
Getting a job and spending the rest of the year basically doing that and nothing else.

NEET was the best.
>>
>>16563927
>pathetic
Yep that's exactly the word I used to describe the situation. I overthink things more than anyone I know. and you're right I need to get out more. I'll keep your words in mind anon, thanks
>>
I regret not spending my time on art.
I regret the hate.
And i will regret everything till the day when everything will be fine.
>>
>>16564800
Fuck you. I want to be you.
>>
Fine, I am done with this then.
>>
cutting off communication with someone i love .....
believing i was worthless.
falling into depression...
not being strong enough to realize that if i left him i would also have to leave you because that was the only way... i couldnt have both and i couldnt keep you ...i dont deserve to be loved ....and i'm okay with that ...but you do ,,,you deserved to have my attention you deserved to have me as your emotional slave .......because who you were was the most sad thing in the world ..you were negative even more so than me i couldnt break your heart .....i didnt want you to have such a hollow view of the world i wanted to care for you......but if i wanted to be only yours i had to leave ...and live with the memory of you ...alone...i regret .leaving you Erik...please be happy even if its with another person.....
>>
I am endlessly getting into relationships in which I put my all and then I'm treated as if I'm nothing

cool
>>
I'm cool with the no expectations thing. I just don't know what to say now. Write me sometime.
>>
I ended up failing at everything in my life.

I failed my final chance at college, I ran away from a job that could have turned into a career, I have no motivations, no dreams, no will to live anymore. I'd commit suicide, but I'd have a feeling I'd fail at that to.

I just want to go to sleep and never wake up again. Don't even bother giving me words of encouragement since I'm at the end of the road. Only advice you can give me at the moment is point me to a direction where I can buy a drug that will kill me or hire a hitman.
>>
>>16565739
No you dont.

You don't even want to know what it's like to have found your soul mate, and have them feel the same way about you but for various reasons you can't be together.
To know you were that close to being truly happy, to know you could have a life and family with this person, and have it taken away from you because of semantics.
>>
>>16563933
>>16563936
>MLM
what does this mean and what does it have to do with my post
>>
i'm really stressed about finals.

i need a hug. and a kiss.
>>
>>16558846
Here's your you, Monica :^)
>>
You are a piece of shit. I was always there for you. Any time you called, I picked up. Any time you needed to get away from everyone and everything I gave you the spare bedroom for a few days. I cared about you to say the least. When we met, you had a drive. You had ambitions, you had goals. You gave that up for fucking booze. I stopped by to say hi after your treatment started and you went silent. You kicked me out of your life and said you didn't want to speak again. You called me an asshole because I cared? Your own fucking family never bother to give you the time of day. I know your problem has gotten worse. I hope you end up in jail. If you do drive drunk again, do everyone a favor and hit a fucking tree. You are pathetic.
>>
>>16562682
If you're looking for a career in something similar, take a look at some of the maritime academies. They offer degrees in marine transportation (so you can be a mate on a ship) or marine engineering.
Dunno if you're looking for sailing careers, but I hope I helped!
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.