[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HS teacher crush

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

Is it possible for a male HS teacher that you have a crush on (and he can probably sense it) to like you back in a fatherly manner? I can sense that he truly cares about me, but I doubt it's anything romantic.
>>
>>16558134
>cares about you

he's a good teacher

>romantically

don't send him to fucking prison
>>
>>16558165
>he's a good teacher
Well some teachers are also good at teaching but they... ugh... don't care about their students as much
>don't send him to fucking prison
I have enough common sense to know that is bad. I'm not planning to date during high school but I can't control having a crush, you know.
>>
Why wouldn't it be possible, of course it's possible

What else do you want to hear
>>
>>16558360
I just think it's odd for him to like me in a fatherly way when (as others on /adv/ pointed out) it's pretty obvious that he can sense that I have feelings for him (he taught me last year but I still talk to him).
>>
>>16558367
How is that odd? Are all teachers supposed to reciprocate when they realize one of their students has a crush on them?
>>
>>16558377
I think most teachers are supposed to distance themselves away from students who have crushes on them. Why still give a shit about me? As some people say, a teacher has tonnes of students and most don't give a shit about those who have feelings for them. He and his group of friends once nearly managed to invite our favorite author (who is famous internationally) in our city. He told it to me as a secret and said I could come, but at the end the invitation didn't work out.
>>
I think you're looking into it too heavily. In what ways does he treat you differently from other students?
>>
>>16558389
Read here >>16558382
>>
>>16558382
So you're suggesting that he might actually like you back? I think you want to hear that no, it probably isn't platonic, but the thing is nobody here really knows your situation so it could go either way. But it certainly isn't so far-fetched that he wouldn't distance himself and would continue being friendly without some ulterior motive.
>>
>>16558403
This. Nobody has enough details in the thread to say what will most likely happen. The best thing that could happen is that it just continues being a crush and neither of you make anything of it.
>>
>>16558410
To be honest, as someone currently in a similar situation with an inappropriate crush, I can kind of sympathize with the OP.
>>
>>16558403
Like I said here >>16558170 I don't plan to date during high school
Tbh it is somewhat creepy if he likes me back lol
>>
He most likely
>doesn't know you fancy him
>if he knows then tries to be a cool teacher and by employing a fatherly manner sends you a clear message he's not interested in you romantically but still cares about you since you're his student

Chances that he's actually into you are incredibly low. Teachers, especially attractive ones, have problems like that a lot. My friend who's a teacher has at least around three girls per semester getting wet for him. He tries to treat them normally unless they are getting too rowdy, then he gives them the talk or acts colder. Anyway in the end he doesn't care about these girls, and while sometimes admits that this or that girl is hot, he can't be arsed to pursue or try anything.

Move on OP and don't cling to a false hope that once you graduate you'll get him - this happens but is so rare it's most likely end up with dissapointment in your case.
>>
>>16558449
I've already graduated. He still keeps in touch with me though
>>
>>16558455
omg then it's my bad, he must be in love with you!

not really, if he were into you, now you've graduated, he would try some tricks. Treating you like a child is not one of them
>>
>>16558469
>Treating you like a child is not one of them
I am OP and I agree.
Why bother to keep in touch if he knows that I have feelings for him and yet he doesn't like me back though? Why not just stop replying to my messages? Some of my friends are ironically lazier than him when it comes to replying to messages lol.
>>
>>16558473
Maybe he sees you as a troubled child who needs guidance. Maybe, especially if you are the one starting the conversation, he's being polite and therefore replies. Maybe you're his pet-pupil. Stop messaging him and he probably won't reach out.
>>
>>16558487
>troubled child who needs guidance.
Nah, I was at the top of my class when he taught me
>>
>>16558487
Additionally, maybe he's just flattered by the continuous attention, or amused by your obvious lingering crush on him.

It could be just about anything but from all the details you've given, romantic interest doesn't really seem the most likely intention.

I still don't know what you're trying to convince yourself of with this thread
>>
>>16558491
>special snowflake that must blossom
>>
>>16558494
I am not trying to convince myself that he likes me (he probably does not)
I just don't understand why he didn't make the effort to distance himself away from me.
>>
>>16558500
Well, there have been several possible reasons given in this thread, take your pick.
>>
>>16558498
>special snowflake
How am I one!?
>>
>>16558134

More likely he's concerned about a lawsuit on the part of your parents in the near future coming as a result of this. When a high school girl has a crush on a male high school teacher, it's a no-win situation all the way around. These are all the possible directions this is going to go in:

>1. The teacher is NOT nice to the girl who crushes on him and rejects her, making her feel embarassed and emotionally distraught. She runs home, tells parents, they get angry, they complain about the emotional scarring of their child, teacher has a blackmark on his record for handling this issue in the wrong way.
>2. The teacher IS nice to the girl who crushes on him, and accidentally leads-her-on, and the crush gets out of hand, the parents find out, and they complain about the inappropriate relationship the teacher is having with their child. Teacher is fired.
>3. Teacher IS nice to the girl who crushes on him, sleeps with her, parents find out, and now he's really in deep shit (happens all the time in America).
>4. Teacher IS nice to the girl who crushes on him, but continues to behave as a father would, which is probably what the child's parents would want him to do. Girl eventually looses interest due to lack of attraction and chases someone else.

Smart man for going with option 4. He's afraid of you kid.
>>
>>16558500
>I just don't understand why he didn't make the effort to distance himself away from me.

Because he doesn't care enough to play games. You message him, he replies. He doesn't ponder all days long 'what should I do with this ex-student of mine? Maybe I should start distancing myself...'. Chances are the guy is just busy with his life or was situation like this before and he just doesn't care. As long you'll pester him with your messages he'll answer, because why not? He's not going to make a full-blown drama and act like some broken-hearted lover or a guardian of an ilicit romance. He's a friendly guy, that's it.

On the side, OP you sound really obnoxious
>message a guy
>he messages back
>geez I wonder why he replies instead of ignoring me, maybe he's in love with me? :^)

Like normal interactions when you just talk friendly with someone don't exist at all
>>
>>16558531
sometimes my former friends who kind of distanced away from me over the years dont even reply to my messages
some other teachers that i "befriended" in the past do not either
>>
>>16558554
So fucking what

This thread is going nowhere now
>>
>>16558560
Well, should I stop messaging him?
>>
>>16558562
Do whatever you want, only don't expect that it will lead to anything you might be hoping for. Maybe try to stop messaging him and see if he takes up the initiative to contact you. If not, then he was probably just being polite. If he does, then... congratulations? Maybe he genuinely wants to keep in touch with you? If he had any further interest, then he probably would have acted on it already, so that's likely out of the question.

There isn't much else to be said really, since it's no risk to him anymore and still nothing's happened.
>>
>>16558597
>If not, then he was probably just being polite
I don't think he will contact me if I stop contacting him. It seems a bit creepy for a teacher to do that
He once sent me an email related to stuff we are interested in after I chat with him on duty though.
>>
>>16558455
he's probably just curious on how you're doing like how most people are curious on how their high school friends are doing. i know i'd be. you can probably never set a relationship on equal status as 'just friends' though if that is what you're after.
>>
>>16558620
>you can probably never set a relationship on equal status as 'just friends' though
why not
>>
>>16558562
Yes, why do you pester him in the first place? Dude is clearly not interested in you the way you want him to be. Stop being so clingy, christ
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.