[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tall or short

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (90KB, 451x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 451x600px
What is your preferred height preference in a mate?
Please specify the gender

I ask out of curiosity and because of the feedback from my last post.

Mine: I'm a 5'7 female my preference is dudes 5'11-6'4
>>
I don't have a preference per se, but I do have an unaddressed itch to date a really tall girl.
>>
6'0 guy my preference is girls between 5'4 to 5'0.
>>
>>16557554
Hansome manlet here 5,8. I go for a girls shorter than me but they want taller so I'm here lol.
>>
>>16557563
You're the only one.
<\3
>>
File: Untitled.png (505KB, 447x658px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
505KB, 447x658px
>>16557563
>itch to date a really tall girl.

tall enough for you?
>>
Female here. I'm 5'1" and I prefer guys 5'5" to about 5'10". Any taller is too taller, and shorter and the guy would probably feel shit next to me if I were in heels, and I'd also be lying if I said I didn't find guys shorter than 5'5" unattractive.
>>
Female, my height is 5'3''
Bi.

I don't really care about height in a mate, but I prefer them around my height, somewhere between 5' and 5'8''.
>>
Male, and tall I guess. Relative to me its about my height level at 6'2". Maybe a bit taller on her part, I remember seeing some woman who was 6'6" and my curiosity was sparked.

>>16557655
Not really. Theres someone out there looking for anything if you look wide and far enough.
>>
>>16557655
Honestly I think that's an artificial scarcity. It's not that guys wouldn't like a taller girl. It's that tall girls get so self-conscious about their height that it's too strongly reinforced by dating a shorter guy. I bet lots of guys give up after a few rounds of making those girls feel uncomfortable.

>>16557668
I do like a good tit to suck on.

On perhaps a more common scale though I'm totally on-board with a 6'+ girl.
>>
5'9" male, I like short girls the most (not midgets). Near my height is fine but no taller. My girl being taller than me is.. No way.
>>
6' guy here.

Between my height and 5'2" is fine.
>>
>>16557792
That's how I feel about the dude being shorter than me.

I don't think it's wrong or anything, but being taller than him is simply not my preference.
>>
>>16557554
4 feet tall and upwards is good for me.
>>
5'3 girl. I only date dudes 6'0 and up but I'd definitely be friends with a shorty.
>>
female, 5'7".

Preference:
Male 5'9-6'9
>>
Preferences are just preferences. All of you in this thread would forget your height preferences the moment you met a guy/girl who was perfect for you in every other way.
>>
>>16557893
Are you a manlet or a tall girl?
>>
>>16557899
5'6" guy. My last gf was 5'10".
>>
>>16557904
How many girls rejected you until you got that one? Did the two of you kind of just give up and decide to pair up because no one else will date you?
>>
>>16557905
No wonder you have problems in life, with such a negative attitude. I've been rejected by quite a few girls, and have dated quite a few as well. Shorter, taller, the whole scale. Height doesn't matter if you don't let it matter.
>>
I'm a 5'8" girl and my boyfriend is 6'. The 4 inch difference is absolutely perfect.
>>
Im a 5'6 guy here. i prefer a girl my height or shorter. my last girlfriend was slightly taller than me and i felt awkward about it and forget about it when she was in heels.
>>
>>16557905
>>16557899
Honestly even the most fucking shallow girls i've come across will over look your height if you're good looking and confident. That's just my experience. The only real problem i've had is guys not respecting me when they immediately see me.

Every one on any side of anything needs to just stop being such a massively insecure faggot.
>>
Lady here, 5'5
Prefer guys to be 5'7 to 6'1
5'8-5'10 sweet spot
Anything over 6'0 is overkill for me and hard for kissing, etc.
>>
>>16557919
I meant 5'5* - 6'1
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 640x360px
I'm 5'7 and prefer my height or a bit taller.
>>
>>16557918
Well put. I guess you are a tall girl? I'm >>16557904 , and my ex gf also liked to wear heels. So the height difference was even larger. But since neither of us gave a fuck, it was never any issue.
>>
Female, 5`5. Prefer 6`1 to 6`7. Will date shorter, of course, but that range is my ideal. Current bf is 6`5. Shortest was only an inch taller than me.
>>
>>16557931
Out of curiosity, doesn't that height difference make sex awkward?
>>
>>16557925
Oh, and I'm a straight guy.
>>
I'm 5'11-6'0 and I like all girls, but I really like tall girls. Like girls my height and upwards.
>>
I'm an exact 5'0 femanon, I love my men to be at least around 5'11 (give or take a little), but every guy I've ever been with has always been way taller than me anyway. I don't even know how tall my bf of 2 years is, I'm shit at telling how tall people are, and I'm so used to being tiny that everyone else is always tall lmao

As for girls, I probably prefer somewhere around the 5'4+ area.

Either way, I love that my bf is really tall, and I didn't realise how much I prefer tall guys until I met him desu
>>
>>16557607
5'8 isn't a manlet, it's only just below average. Below 5'6 and you're in trouble as it really seems a lot of women like a man taller.

But many women are tiny, there's no shortage of those 5'0-5'4 so this 'manlet' thing men talk about can't a serious issue unless you're a fucking dwarf. Friend of mine is 5'6 and he's had so many women it's unreal. I think it's a confidence thing.
>>
>>16557554
As long as he isn't shorter than me (which is rare, because I'm already 5'2). so I don't care.
>>
>>16557868
6,9?? Wth
>>
>>16558020
Shit, I'm 6'10
>>
>>16558024
I'll learn to stoop.
>>
>>16557554
4'10 female. At least 5'7. To about 6'3. Taller the better.
>>
6'1

I try to date between 4'8 and 5'3 because I have some platform-type shoes that will extend my height to about 6'4

>best money I ever spent on custom clothing
>>
This thread once again confirms that the short girls are the most picky when it comes to height. They all want tall guys. Meanwhile, average or tall girls will not care about height so much, and will have on problems dating a short guy.
>>
>>16558028

Nobody wants to date a pussy, bro.

Short men can't win shit. Even Napoleon got his ass kicked.
>>
>>16558032
1/10 troll, made me reply.

>Short men can't win shit
Plenty of men are winners at life, regardless of height.

>Napoleon
He wasn't even particularly short. That's just one of the many internet legends out there.
>>
>>16558097
Not an Internet legend. Lies and propaganda made up by his contemporaries.
>>
>>16558002
>>16558002
Below average is still not average for the record. However, I dont have a problem with my height anymore like I did when I was a kid thats why i said lol. I find it funny when some girls who are way shorter than me tell me im short. I always say to them your a dwarf calling a midget small.
>>
5'2' male. Ideally 1 inch shorter than me. But really the only thing that would make me hesitant to date a taller girl is thinking that she might have a problem with it. If I knew she didn't then I'd be completely fine dating any height, then again I am pretty desperate. But I don't understand when tall guys want short girls.
>>
5 foot 9 inches and a half
i prefer a partner a bit shorter then myself
more like 5 foot 6 inches
>>
I honestly do not give a damn. If I find a guy shorter than me he must be a midget. I do tend to not go for too tall guys because I do not like the power they get, but I've dated 6'4'' so no discrimination here. I'm 5'2''.
>>
5'7 girl
Honestly don't care, at all.
Just be a wonderful boyfriend, okay
>>
>>16557554
>Female, 5'
>Nothing specific, at least slightly taller than me but not very, very tall
If he was shorter than me he'd probably be an actual midget. But people who are very significantly taller than me frighten me. It wouldn't be a dealbreaker if I already liked him, but I think I'd have a hard time getting close to someone who was, say, 6' or over. Because in addition to the regular social fears, there would be that physical intimidation.
>>
>>16559613

As a 6'3'' guy I understand that intimidation. I had to learn to keep a distance when talking to short people. Otherwise you could see the fear in their faces when getting too close lol.
>>
I'm a 5'3 girl (who can't wait for the metric system to be even more popular). I never really took notes on how tall my boyfriends were, but there aren't that many shorter than me anyway.
>>
6'4 male
Prefer shorter girls
>>
>>16557554
I'm 6''2, male
I don't really put much weight in my height preference, but taller is better.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.