[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think it takes for a marriage to last?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: hoc4a2vc.jpg (160KB, 600x407px) Image search: [Google]
hoc4a2vc.jpg
160KB, 600x407px
What do you think it takes for a marriage to last?
>>
Two people who want to be married to each other
>>
>>16556743
Pretty much this. Love can't be forced on anyone. Infatuation fades away, the honeymoon period will always be over. There must be will in both people to value the relationship and stick together even through a lot of shit.
What is needed for this is willpower and honesty.
>>
>>16556726
>marriage in the year 2015

men have not incentive for that shit and it only benefits women. marriage is a financial security for women and prenups have as much value as toilet paper.
>>
>>16556798
This.
>>
>>16556798
read the tax code, you're dumb and wrong.
>>
>>16556726

1) Give and take
2) The man being a man, and the woman being a woman
3) Compromise
4) Nothing wrong with arguing as long as you can make up afterwards
5) Both of you have to want it to last
>>
>>16556798
>>16556810

It's security for the man too you utter losers. What are you, Men's Rights Activists? Utterly pathetic.

When do you plan on growing a set of testicles? Ever?

The whole "oh, the whole world is against me!" attitude is pathetic. It's what feminists and women do. If you hate them then you should hate yourselves for adopting their mental weakness you fucking c.u.c.k.s.
>>
My coworker was with his fiance for a good 10 years. If your live can survive that long, transitioning to a married life ISN'T all that different, I'm told.

Also, calling your SO wife insteaf of fiance is a thrill of its own.
>>
>>16556743
/thread
Too bad people take everything for granted.
>>
>>16556726

Willingness to communicate when things are getting strained. Every relationship I have had so far, they get quiet. They take constructive criticism as an attack.

you want any relationship to last, learn to fucking talk to each other.
>>
>>16556829

Well you say that. My mum and dad got married in '82 (I don't know how long there were together before that but let's say at least a couple years). Then they had my brother in '89. So they survived years of being together, then years of marriage, then they raised my brother and I, then they got divorced in 2011, so that's 22 years after my brother was born, or 29 years after getting married.

Throughout my life they were never a happy couple, literally never, but I reckon they must have been before getting married, otherwise why would they get married?

>TLDR - things change, so really you'll never know whether the marriage will survive.
>>
Two people who are attracted enough to each other or will stay together for the children

Is it so bad to ask your wife to get something like breast implants, by the way?
>>
>>16556726
You have to realise marriage isn't going to be like it is in movies. You have to work really hard at it.
Talking, you need to be able to communicate. If you can't you're with the wrong person.
>>
>>16556865
I don't think I'd mind if my husband suggested a boob job.
>>
>>16556825
>what is mgtow ?
Seriously, once we get artificial wombs, shit will go down
>>16556813
The rewards that the tax code provides isn't enough of, either a compensation, not even an incentive
It all boils down to giving male ressources to female be it volunteerly (through dating and marriage) or not (through taxes and welfare)
>>16556726
You simply don't
>>16556815
Feels delusional, especially the second part.
>>
>>16556877

>pretending to be a girl on the internet

ok kid
>>
>>16556865
Hypergamy taken into account, it's the worst idea ever.
>>
>>16556894
What do you mean?

Isn't it better than losing attraction then ending up splitting?
>>
>>16556813
Men are smart we take the pros and cons in marriage and many of us have concluded that the cons outweigh the pros. Marriage is still not worth it for men because the government will ensure that the women gets your resources in divorce. also men have the potential to gain more value if they increase their income while women lose their value as they age. Why should men be tied down to women like that?

>>16556825
I care for the well-being and health of my brothers. Men in marriage are more likely to commit suicide because they can't handle a divorce as much as women can. if you look at the statistics men started committing suicide more after a divorce. They are effected much more emotionally and financially.
>>
File: ok.kid.jpg (1MB, 1584x1347px) Image search: [Google]
ok.kid.jpg
1MB, 1584x1347px
>>16556893
OK.
>>
>>16556901
What prevents her to try to go with higher SMV males after her boobjob?
"loss of attraction" is more a loss of interest, no matter which side it does come from.
>>
>>16556925

Did you scratch that into your hand?

Also, that ring doesn't prove you're a woman, could be an effeminate man's hand. Tits would prove it though.
>>
>>16556929
Red pen.
What a pretty engagement ring for a man.
>>
>>16556919
Sandman tier content m8
>>16556925
Tits + timestamp. Failure to provide will prove that male
>>
>>16556726
Sex, laughter and the occasional dutch oven. Check that no dutch oven, but good food.
>>
>>16556927
>SMV males
what the flying fuck, this board is full of retards

>mgtow
so, men's version of lesbian separatism without homosexuality
ok, sure it'll become mainstream enough to cause actual conflicts in society someday
>>
>>16556933
A retards logic.

Im going back to bee, peeps there are less retarded. And that means something.
>>
>>16556933
Do what you will with that information but you must understand that women have surpass our evolutionary male self preservation and men are committing suicide in larger numbers by marrying women.
>>
>>16556947
>>mgtow
>so, men's version of lesbian separatism without homosexuality
>ok, sure it'll become mainstream enough to cause actual conflicts in society someday
In that case, explain to me the "herbivore male" "problem" in Japan without blaming it on men for once

About SMV, or, Sexual Market Value, you should either Google it or guess it if you can
>>
>>16556963
>explain to me the "herbivore male" "problem" in Japan without blaming it on men for once
sensationalist pandering news programs (it's not a big thing) + declining birth rates due to first world living conditions (the "problem") + xenophobia precluding allowing immigrants in (the solution everyone else in the world with that problem chose)
>>
>>16556963
>sexual market
normal people call that adult society.
>>
>>16556852
Fucking retard. Getting married doesn't hurt relationships. Having kids does.

You're the reason your parents were so stressed they got divorced you dumb fuck.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.