[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my girlfriend cheating on me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: dead rose.jpg (44KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
dead rose.jpg
44KB, 680x510px
>Be with girl for 6 months
>5 of those spent 2 hours apart only seeing each other every other weekend or so
>she has "friends" at college whom she hangs out with almost every night
>tells me she only has eyes for me
>paranoid.jpg
>worried she's cheating on me
What the hell do I do?
>>
>girlfriend leads a perfectly normal life
>is she cheating??
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>16554657
First, toughen the fuck up. This will help you in the long run with everything in your life. Being a man is playing life on nightmare mode.

Secondly, be honest with yourself. How much do you have invested in this relationship and where do you see it going. Marriage? Then either break up because long distance isn't a good idea, ever. Or, make a plan to move closer to her so you can be together. (Try to get into her school or a community college that is in the same town.)
>>
>>16554660
this

youre paranoid you moron
>>
Honestly sounds like a high school relationship they thought would last into college, which they never do.
Honestly surprised y'all made it past November, but it's still break up season. Just end it quickly and get over her by the end of the year, you've got your whole fucking life ahead of you and you're worried about some random girl in another college? Have some fun or grow up, don't just stew in your own loneliness.
>>
>>16555153
I'm 38
>>
>>16554657
>>16554657
Trust her, that's all I can advise. Otherwise it's going to ruin your relationship if you keep getting paranoid. Mine's a little in the ruins right now but I'm trying to fix it as much as I can.

My issue is that me and my gf are in long distance relationship. She has a childhood bestfriend and I often feel threatened by him, but I have faith in him. But I still text her plenty and sometimes worry if he might be trying to win her heart over, but right now because I text her so much, she feels like she's ignoring me most of the time and it makes her feel guilty and she feels like she doesn't deserve to be my girlfriend because she's a terrible girlfriend. So, trust me on this one...

If you can't trust your gf of 6 months that only has eyes for you. It's going to put you in a lot more paranoia when she starts to feel bad about herself too.
>>
calm the fuck down you fucking moron

ruining the good thing you have is one of the biggest mistakes people make in relationships
>>
>>16555234
>>16554657
bro let me tell you a little advice.

Lets say she my occasionally cheat on you right. But only because she's lonely.

IF she tells you she loves you bro then she loves you. If you know once she's done college she's going to be with you till the end of time and never cheat on you don't worry bro.

stop being a freak. if she was cheating on you bad you'd know.
>>
>>16555413
Fucking kuckolds man...
If she's cheating on him then she doesn't love him retard.
>>
>>16555418
Not that guy or OP, but have you considered monogamy isn't always part of what people consider love, in the romantic relationship sense?
>>
>>16555452
Nope not once
Anything but monogamy is a step backwards evolutionarily.
A stable society requires it.
Every working man must have a wive as his reward/motivation for working hard.
Also women shouldn't work.
Or pay taxes.
And a man's pay should be enough to support a single family.

But sure, let's destroy all these pillars of society and call it "progress"
Fuck off
>>
>>16555461

How's that rigid worldview working out for you?
>>
>>16555461

>anything but monogamy is a step back in evolution

wat.

Do you even science, or is this biblical bs which then I'd point out your cognitive dissonance
>>
>>16555461
Are you russian?
>>
>>16555234
You're too old and possibly not sugary enough for a college girl and you know this. This is your fault for fishing in the sea and not the dating pool.
>>16555461
>Anything but monogamy is a step backwards evolutionarily.
Dude, monogamy was the step backwards. All thanks to a really sharp and really shiney rock.
>>
Ask yourself how, if she's so unsatisfied by what the relationship offers, you could possibly be fulfilled yourself.

Look there are some people who are just fucked up and want to cheat for the hell of it. But you could be living with that sort of person and she'd still do it. Your worry is totally different. It's based on your girlfriend being an otherwise reasonable person who simply has lots of abundant opportunity. Deep down your fear is based on the reality that there are holes in a relationship where you are hours apart and see each other twice a month. You're worried that an otherwise reasonable person might be so unsatisfied by that arrangement that they fill in the gaps with other people.

But if those gaps exist for her, they must exist for you too. The only difference is that the cheater would have the awareness to realize that. The moment you start to legitimately worry that your relationship brings diddly shit to your SO's table, it's time to look at your own plate for a second. Get the fuck out of there if all you see are a few crumbs and the ruined fantasy that your plate was really full. I don't give a fuck how thankful you are to have crumbs. Other people know what a meal is supposed to look like.

Your girlfriend isn't a psychopath who rides strange dick for fun. She's not going to cheat on you because she's Hitler reincarnated. She's just a regular person who might one day wonder what the fuck she's doing and answer that question in a reckless way.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.