[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dealing with Toxic Family

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (20KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 300x199px
I'd like to hear what you guys think. I'm a black woman who grew up in mostly a dysfunctional ghetto family, my brother gang bangs,my mom cheats the system, my family is also ironically religious and abusive. I have severe mental issues that none of them care to
address until I end up in a hospital and forced into a mental institution. They have disrespected my home and my husband calling him white devil because he wouldn’t be their door mat and I dared to stand up for him. I want to distance myself from but they keep forcing their way in. They are racist, abusive, selfish people who are hindering my recovery. They spew all this black togetherness, religious, family crap and shame me for “acting white”. How can I distance myself from them?
>>
>>16554616
>Black women on 4chan is a first. No joke.

Depends on how badly you want to distance yourself from them. Do you dislike/dispise/hate/loathe them? If your bro died in a gun fight would you cry? If your mom got kicked out, would you take her ass in?
>>
>>16554616
Just forget them for not being open to who you are. Try your best to let them know if they want back in your life that they have to love you for you and anything else is unacceptable.

Focus on being you and whatever that means and try to understand what your family gets from shaming you, because it's not your fault they are being spiteful.
>>
>>16554616
Dealt with this and found there is no way to change family, they disrespected my husband one too many times and i no longer answer calls/the door anything for them. It gets easier after they get the hintbut cutting off contact is the only way to go. Sorry
>>
Mmmhmm gurl you dun hav to take nuthin' from dem

You a strong, independent woman mmmhmmmm
>>
>>16554616
Tell them you're moving to Australia then just moved to the other side of the country
>>
>>16554819

Mmmmmhmmmm. You tell her sista
>>
I hope you die, lol
>>
Tell them you're an adult and you can choose how to live your life. Just man up and face them (keep an appropriate language and stay calm).
>>
>>16555075
Yeah, just come here to Australia. There's a number of successful black Americans here. Generally they fit in well and have a lot of friends UNLESS they're urban ghetto niggers, the kind you say your family are, who will be laughed at and ostracised.

Seriously you have to move. When you do it will be line a huge weight was lifted from you and life will look so much better. Just cut all contact.
>>
> I want to distance myself from but they keep forcing their way in
And how do they force themselves in?

Do they drive up and demand to be let in since they're family? Tell them to fuck off. Do they have something on you, like you owe them money or they have emotional baggage? Try to move past that asap.

I've had to cut out toxic family before, and the key is to give them no room. If you give them any chance, they'll try to pry it open and beat you back down.

>shame me for “acting white”.
I'm curious what that exactly entails.

>>16555119
>UNLESS they're urban ghetto niggers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk
wew
>>
if youre married youre presumably not dependent on them? just cut contact as necessary. completely if required?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.