[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am going to die a virgin, I am okay with this. My family is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: wizard.png (24KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
wizard.png
24KB, 250x300px
I am going to die a virgin, I am okay with this.
My family is not.
How do i get them to accept this?
>>
Because saying you'll die a virgin is silly.
>>
>>16551075
Tell them you're not a virgin. Or find a girl who will settle for you.
>>
>>16551075
unless you've got 6 months to live, there is no feasible way you will die a virgin
>>
>>16551075
Tell them it's for religious reasons.
They'll fuck off
>>
>>16551087
fuck off dumbass
>>
Become a Priest
>>
>>16551081
Fairly sure i have some sort of mental illness, intimacy isn't a need for me.
>>16551086
My family keeps rather close tabs on me, lying isn't really an option here
>>16551087
~5-15 girls have tried to sleep with me, i've said no every time.
Sex isn't a need for me, the release is but not the human interaction so masturbation is much easier
>>16551095
Once again that won't work, i've been openly atheist since i was a child.
>>
Why aren't they okay with it? Is it strictly a matter of having sex, or do they want you to find a spouse?
I'm sort of in the same position as you, I'm an only child and my parents want a grandchild.
>>
>>16551106
>5-15 girls have tried to sleep with me

Try one next time. It might change your outlook. Don't argue with me about this, do it.
>>
>>16551106
>~5-15 girls have tried to sleep with me, i've said no every time.
anon i don't like you
>>
>>16551128
They're worried i'm going to become a serial killer or something if i don't find a girlfriend.
>>16551136
I don't want too.
When i interact with other people it's like walking through a mine-field. Human interaction is constant guess work and a struggle. Women are just worst and physical intimacy amplifies the whole situation.
It's a fucking nightmare for me.
>>
File: 326519__poison-dart-frog_p.jpg (86KB, 923x606px) Image search: [Google]
326519__poison-dart-frog_p.jpg
86KB, 923x606px
>>16551157
Lol
>>
File: mq1.jpg (7KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
mq1.jpg
7KB, 240x240px
This guy gets laid all the time. Believe it.
>>
Do you have any desires, do you jerk off?
>>
>>16551163
Well, you're parents' views are obviously pretty dated. There are a lot of people who live happy, successful lives without ever having a romantic relationship.

I don't know what you can say right now to change their minds, except for to really drive home the point that you truly don't want a girlfriend, opposed to you not being able to find one. They might feel as if they failed as parents to have a son that won't marry, so you really need to prove that you are successful and happy without the help of a girl.
>>
File: 1406856719000.gif (1015KB, 290x231px) Image search: [Google]
1406856719000.gif
1015KB, 290x231px
>>16551100
That's...actually not a bad idea. OP should listen.
>>
>>16551087
>everyone wants sex
>>
File: Set_your_bait.gif (40KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
Set_your_bait.gif
40KB, 325x325px
>>16551106
>~5-15 girls have tried to sleep with me, i've said no every time.
You should consider being gay
>>
>>16551075
Me too anon. I'm not okay with it tho. Are you the only child? Im the oldest of three but I think folks have already given up on me. Atleast there's others to give them grandkids.
>>
Your family is probably not particularly concerned with whether or not you will die a virgin. They're more likely to be concerned about the factors in your life that also happen to push women away from you.
>>
>>16551087
You're new here aren't you?
>>
tell them everything you just told us
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.