[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex Rebounded Super Fucking Fast...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

My ex gf recently broke up with me, but she told me she still loved me. Very emotional, she had a breakdown. We had been together for years. After a few days she already had another person. I know for a fact that she didn't even talk to this person much.

What the fuck does this mean? Was she cheating on me? Why was it so fast?
>>
It means she's over you
>>
>>16547947
It took her all of a couple days. I don't understand how she could recover that fast when the actual break up was drawn out and ugly.
>>
File: tumblr_mq5tvcjSJB1qgw400o2_1280.jpg (96KB, 640x509px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mq5tvcjSJB1qgw400o2_1280.jpg
96KB, 640x509px
Love is not enough.
>>
Stop looking into her shit, she's your ex. It doesn't matter if it's because he's a rebound because she's so torn up over you, or if she cheated on you during your relationship, or if she always wanted to get this guy, or if she's just trying to make you jealous.

She's your ex. Your ex now. She is in the past. A memory in your biography. Nothing more. Don't give her so much power.
>>
>>16547947
I tend to think it's the opposite or something different. Either she had someone in mind before or she is sleeping around to fill the 'void'.
>>
>>16547959
I still love her too. This isn't the first time we've broken up and she's gotten with someone quickly. She explained it last time as filling the void, but this time I don't want to assume it's the same thing. I want to know what other people think
>>
>>16547959
Not OP but this is soo hard to fully understand and go through with after a breakup.
I'm still trying to disconnect from what my ex does with other girls and I'm still being strung along
But as they said, if you have the willpower, don't give her the power if knowing you're still hopelessly in love
>>
>>16547954
People process differently. She wants to fuck someone else. It's not really your business now and it won't do you any good to ruminate on why. Sorry you're hurting or even just wondering about it.
>>
>>16547961
She's still over it though. Whether she's doing it to fill a void or because he's been her side dick the end result is still the same. She's moving on
>>
>>16547976
But should i capitalize on it? If I want her back, does this mean i should try?
>>
File: 6788466862_5be7c089bd_b.jpg (542KB, 1024x743px) Image search: [Google]
6788466862_5be7c089bd_b.jpg
542KB, 1024x743px
My suspicion would be that she met this guy, figured out she could date him, broke up with you, and started dating him.

If she had been cheating, she would have not made it obvious by immediately broadcasting that she has a new guy.
>>
File: 88790502_o.jpg (747KB, 1024x846px) Image search: [Google]
88790502_o.jpg
747KB, 1024x846px
>>16547982
NO!

You got away clean, man. Don't screw it up.
>>
>>16547959
I'm going through some similar shit and this honestly helped me thank you
>>
>>16547982
No. Absolutely not. She's sealing the deal that you're done. She doesn't want you back. She wants to fuck someone that is not you.
>>
File: IMG_0778.gif (99KB, 425x301px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0778.gif
99KB, 425x301px
I'll throw my 2 cents into the ringer

So my current ex is dating already but im sure she had it all pre meditated when she fucked him the day she broke up with me lol wow right nope wrong it was my mistake for taking her back when she cheated the first time but now the best revenge I'm going to get is how that dude is always going to be thinking how she's going to lie and fuck him over because she's going to be always looking after herself. If she had an abortion just to keep a secret away from daddy because he told her not to fuck around a certain guy and she did got prego with twins and killed em imagine she kind of shit she's gonna be keeping from this guy and I spent 4 years with her the first year was amazing but after 2 and a half I was asking myself is she really worth it and in the end she showed me herself she wasn't and that I really deserve alot better than some bitch with horrible genetics and even worse mental issues. BETTER YOUSELF EVERY FUCKING DAY MAKE IT A HABIT, MAKE IT SO THAT WHEN SHE SEES YOU SHE WONT RECOGNIZE YOU UNTIL YOU SPEAK AND EVEN THEN HAVE ENOUGH GRACE TO TELL TO "DIE IN A FIRE" WHILE SHE SUCKS YOUR DICK AND BUST A LOAD ON HER FACE.

SERIOUSLY GET A FUCKING MOVE ON, YOU GOT THIS, YOUVE ALWAYS HAD

BILLY MAYS OUT

p.s. we broke up 10 days after our 4th anniversary, that alone should tell you enough about the caliber of a girl I was working with.
>>
I've bounced this theory off a couple of friends (male and female) and my girlfriend, and apparently it seems sound.

It has to do with the fundamentally different way guys and girls deal with things regarding emotion.

Guys tend to avoid emotional situations and work around them. We either try to find a logical solution, or we ignore it until we're forced to deal with it. We always try to minimize our exposure to the emotions that it can bring about and get it over with as fast as possible; a rip the bandaid off fast approach. And when that moment happens, all this shit is all brand new and unfamiliar to us, so we get overwhelmed and slammed by it.

Where as girls tend to deal with these things head on, slowly over time. They directly face the issue, talk about it, cry about it, stress about it, and slowly break it down over time, bit by bit. By the time the moment explodes, a lot of it's already been dealt with, and they're already partially used to dealing with it.

That's sometimes why when a guy breaks up, it can come as a total shock, and he can go nuts. Because he's been sticking his head in the sand, ignoring the signs, and all of a sudden feels blinded sided by it all.

And it's also sometimes why when a girl breaks up, it's something they've ALREADY pre-emptively been dealing with for weeks or months. By the time it happens, they can just move on in a moment, because they've already spent weeks trying to come to terms with the fact that they feel like it's over.

I'm not at all saying that's true for every girl and every guy, but that's just sometimes how it plays out.
>>
>>16547982

She doesn't exist anymore it was all a dream bruh...
>>
File: 10188579_7_600_450.jpg (47KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
10188579_7_600_450.jpg
47KB, 600x450px
>be femanon
> married to ex douche for less than a year dated for 4
>cheated on lied to
>treated meet n fuck girls with more kindness than myself
>he went from douche to super douche
> promptly got out of that mess after a stupid argument lead to him telling me to leave
> mutual friend of ours offered me living arrangements
> fuck yea
> after a few months feelings developed
> honest side lil friend crush not too proud but I'm human
> initiated friends with benefits so I could experience good sex
> fuck yes!
> oh no
> feelings... Feelings happened
> dating now very happy
>ex douche found out and is spreading rumors I cheated from day 1.
> who cares
Reason, we are only human and our feelings and emotions can outrule logic. I'm sorry if she hurt you but you will meet someone better that you won't need to try so hard with.

Good luck anon.
>>
"the best way to get over a man is to get under another" - my mother

idk if it works, she swears by it.
I just cry for like a year
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.