[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello anons I have a small problem, want your perspectives if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: sociopath.jpg (118KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
sociopath.jpg
118KB, 640x640px
Hello anons

I have a small problem, want your perspectives if you would be so kind.

Started work at a new place, all was well, then a new supervisor arrived, and I work underneath him.

Problem is, He is a giant cunt faggot hole, he is constantly belittling and intimidating the male staff, while carrying out light sexual abuse on the female staff.

Logic obviously does not work, when I correct his bullshit it goes right over his head, and continues to claim whatever it is he is babbling.

Its got to the point where I have to go take a moment so I don't pick up the first blunt object I can find and kill this cunt.

I don't want to loose my job nor do I want to go to jail.

I have considered finding another job but fuck that, I like this job apart from this guy.

How do you deal with these people anons?
>>
>>16546668
feel like this is me but I typically apologize in my head and expect people to hear it, maybe i'd categorize better under schizotypal-oid.
>>
>>16546674

OPhere

You apologise in your head so you cant be that bad.

but nobody likes you. sorry.
>>
1. Get the women he's committing this sexual assault on together and put together a complaint to his superiors or a lawsuit if you have the time and money.
OR
2. Recognize that sometimes you just have to eat shit from your superiors. Don't worry about what he says, don't try to correct him, just do your job so you keep getting paid. He can only get under your skin if you let him.
>>
>>16546685

Can I dip my penis in his drink?
>>
>>16546695
I mean if you can get away with it sure, jizz in it if it makes you feel better. Just know that even if he's a dick that's still a shitty thing to do.
>>
>>16546685
This. Either organize and go over his head or suck it up and let it be.

My advice would be just to let him fuck up on his own. Sooner or later, if he's as bad as you say it is, he'll screw up beyond the point where he can cover his ass and lose his job.

If you're a good employee you might even be able to take his place. Just do your job the best you can and things will probably work out.
>>
>>16546668
You can report sexual harrassment.
Even if you arent the target they will investiagte tips.
If they investigate and question him, that in itself will blow a hole in his ego.
>>
>>16546715
>>16546721
>>16546730
>>16546685

thanks guys & gals & TG's & furys
>>
Didnt read OP's thread, but how would one turn those traits into something positive/productive?
>>
>>16546668

Protip: OP is a sociopath

Sociopaths are politicians, actors, high ranking officials. It's just demonized so you don't become one.

Trash bait thread.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.