[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never taken drugs or even smoked a cigarette. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: homer simpson.png (214KB, 453x519px) Image search: [Google]
homer simpson.png
214KB, 453x519px
I've never taken drugs or even smoked a cigarette. I'm 20 years old. I enjoy going out with my mates and I enjoy a drink every now and then but only on appropriate occasions, they all smoke weed, take tabs and occasionally do coke. I know you could just say I keep bad company but they're good people besides that and it doesn't affect their day to day lives. My question is, should I try drugs? I have no real desire to, but I don't want to look back with any regrets or what if's when I'm older. I'm not a bore or dry or anything like that, I'd like to consider myself light hearted and up for a laugh, but I can't help but feel I may be missing out on something.
>>
You should definitely try Weed at least once. See how you feel about that, and depending on how it goes, make your decision on other drugs. Do know that basically all drugs effect you differently but Weed is pretty safe and tame comparably
>>
If you have no desire then there's no reason to. You won't look back with regret if you live the way you choose to live.
>>
Dafuck is this conversation going? One day you try weed and decide to keep it for a week, and when you realize you have 30 years and adiccted to crack... Go drink some orange juice instead its safer...
>>
Alcohol is a drug you fucking twat.
>>
>>16544990
I appreciate weed myself, but i did my research

i read some articles, talked to friends and picked the way to consume that would fit me best (i was a serious runner at the time so i decided not to smoke, and either vaped or baked)

if your going to do a drug, know exactly what your getting into and what the high is like
>>
>>16544990
Weed is not bad as long as you don't become a braindead pothead. Coke will fuck your life and turn you into an apathetic skeletor looking mother fucker. You're not going to look back on that one with regret, your friends might though.
>>
>my friends are all junkie stoner alcoholics
>should I become a junkie stoner alcoholic?

Up to you op. Depends if you want that sort of life.
>>
>>16544990

>I don't want to look back with regrets

Well, I'm sure anyone who's a complete junkie never looks on his life with regret.

*cough*

Anyway, OP, it's unlikely you'll regret _not_ taking drugs - especially since you can always take drugs still, anyway. Taking drugs doesn't come with an expiration date. I'm sure my father, who needs to take heavy pain medication, is higher than me every day.

The important thing is - whenever you do decide to take drugs - don't get hung up on them. If all your friends are hung up on them, though, chances are very good you can get hung up on them very easily. Once you've started taking anything, it'll become increasingly difficult to say no, and increasingly difficult to not do drugs with them at the same frequency. Which will serve to make taking drugs part of your normal life, and thus turn you into an addict.
>>
>I want to take illegal psychotropical drugs

What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>16544990
Here is the thing about drugs, you don't know what you're missing until you've tried them.

That being said, if you like them or even love them and I mean this with all sincerity, then you will feel as if something is missing from your life, for the rest of your fucking life.

Crack.
Meth.
Coke.
Etc, lovers I lament over and after being sober for over a decade, still miss.

Imagine winning the lotto, finding the fuck of your dreams and skydiving all in one day. Doesnt even come close to ringing your bell with some crack, and you don't even have to leave the house.

This is scientifically proven measuring dopamine levels on test subjects and control groups regarding the above stated activities.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.