[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legit question: can I sue my parents for jewifying my cock as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1382280800582.jpg (18KB, 404x200px) Image search: [Google]
1382280800582.jpg
18KB, 404x200px
Legit question: can I sue my parents for jewifying my cock as I did not consent? My dad told me he was against it, but my mom basically forced him to sign for it.

He has spoken to me about it a few times since I've been older, and basically said he is really sorry and hopes I can feel normal and complete. He isn't cut.

My mom is a complete bitch and the few times she hasn't refused to talk about it, she said its better for me, and that it looks better. For the record, I was done at 7 years old, so not a normal straight-after-birth type.
>>
Sadly you were legally their property at that time and because the law dosen't view circumcison as harmful they were fine to do it.

I also feel your pain. I've never confronted my parents about it though.
>>
Just call them unchristian, it does the trick and you'll have your inheritance when they kill themselves.
>>
File: tumblr_n32tsnqCL21rdfsmyo1_500.gif (488KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n32tsnqCL21rdfsmyo1_500.gif
488KB, 500x356px
>women who decided to give their son a circumcision because it's "cool and hip" like you're a dog being used as a fashion accessory in a handbag on a retards arm rather than being treated like a human fucking being

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>16541972
so, you've considered that circumcision is like, the exact opposite of the female genital mutilation that they used to do in Africa, and probably other countries, right up until relatively recently... right?

and then, you know about how in South America, like Peru or something, the ancient cultures used to select young children and treat them like Gods and give them everything they want until they were about 13, then they would chain them to a wall in the mountains and let them freeze into icicles...?

you know, and other shit like that...

does your penis still work? like can you orgasm?

i mean, i'm totally not defending genital mutilation at all... i mean if it were up to me i would want to pour all my wealth and knowledge and help into my kid and make him/her a God among men but... a lot of people don't do that. probably because there is some christian mentality thing that anyone "too good" needs to get spanked and taken down. don't ask me why, i guess it's human nature...

anyway...
>>
>>16542057
What the fuck is your point
>>
I chose not to cut my son when he was born.
Ask just about anyone in the Americas or Europe and they will agree that Female Genital Mutilation is abhorent. Why is there not even a debate about what us essentially the Mutilation of male genitalia?
>>
>>16542036
Thats how most women see their children sadly.
>>
>>16542063
Well, ok, you're mom could have just been being a bitch and wanted to remove your foreskin because she's a fem-nazi and hates men.

BUT, she also could have been COMMUNICATING to everyone that meets you that you were standing on the shoulders of parents who weren't complete retards pushing forward in all directions without any forethought. like, it's more intelligent and not retarded to clip yourself a little instead of being a giant infant amoeba eating everything in it's path.

iono, think whatever you want i'm just raising the point because i've thought about this before.
>>
>>16542072
Your*

>iono

Jesus christ
>>
>>16541972
7 years old wow, do you remember it? I mean by that age I knew what a benis was
>>
>>16542074
sorry, yes, your. my bad. 4chan is...

iono, i still kind of like tao te ching.
>>
>>16542075
Dear christ yes I remember it. Fucking terrifying. No anaesthetic. My parents both left me. I don't need to say much more.
>>
File: thepenis3.gif (29KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
thepenis3.gif
29KB, 500x600px
>>16542057
>so, you've considered that circumcision is like, the exact opposite of the female genital mutilation that they used to do in Africa, and probably other countries, right up until relatively recently... right?

The opposite? Snipping off sensitive parts of the genitals for no reason? Wat?
>>
>>16542110
\sigh

i mean i shouldn't say this, but i'm circumcised and if i do it right, like not just pour lotion all over my penis and go ham at it, but more delicately play with it for a long time like sitting on me knees... i can't even move after i orgasm. like i literally fall over and can't move for a while.

i still have my glans penis though...
>>
>>16542067
Because jews
>>
>>16542072
are you high or what
>>
>>16541972

why? you think suing your mom is going to bring back your foreskin? better goal, maybe you would like to have a good relationship with your parents before you die.

Also, being circumcised is not such a problem as you are making it out to be. Unless it was a botched one in that case I'd be pissed too.
>>
Any lawyer would laugh you out of their office. What's your cause of action?
>>
>>16542110
They either don't know what circumcision is or what opposite means.
>>
>>16542211
well, iono... i might opt for clipping my own foreskin over paying indian chicks in cocaine to infect an entire population with STDs... so...
>>
>>16542246
Yes, it was botched. I thought i'd mentioned that in my op.

I struggle to orgasm, and have to bandage up the tip or it hurts when it rubs on my underwear and makes big red boils.
>>
>>16542318
If it's botched, why the fuck would you sue your parents? They're not the ones who did it, the doctor is.
>>
>>16542328
The doctor did it under my parents authority. The doctor didn't mean to fuck me, but my parents did mean to circumcise me.
>>
>>16542387
That's not how lawsuits work, you retard. Unless you can prove that your parents caused the doctor to fuck up (actually caused, not 'they asked him to do it'), then you can't sue them. End of story.
>>
Jesus fucking santachrist, I'm glad I got every bit of foreskin intact. People of the United States got a rough deal and my sympathies.
>>
> mutilating your child's penis you want the girls to think his penis is kawaii :3

Maybe she wanted to put a picture of your cut penis on Facebook and get likes
>>
Unfortunately, I doubt a lawsuit would work out in your favor. If you want to get revenge on your mother, though, you need to troll her the 4chan way. Order tons of pizzas to her house and make her pay for them. Since she told you that mutilation makes it look better, do stuff to your dick that makes it look really off-putting, such as dressing it up as member of Metallica. Then show it off to her.

More suggestions: Tell her that you're transgender, and the horrifying realization that your penis had been mutilated brought it out. Play it up to an extreme. When she comes down on you, make a tumblr account and scream as loud as you can that she's oppressing you. The SJW's will ALL be on your side and they are very vocal.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.