[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teaching my son how to fight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: RageAnon.gif (24KB, 335x251px) Image search: [Google]
RageAnon.gif
24KB, 335x251px
He's 5 years old and will start school soon, he basically is whiny baby right now but I want him to get over that and learn to fight back when another child tries to take his toys or pushes him around.
>>
>>16537802
he's 5, he is still a baby.
how do you expect a 5 year old to be in check of their emotions when most adults aren't?
>>
>>16537802
>8
How about you teach him to not take the insults serious?
How about you teach him to deescalate?
How about you teach him that it's ok to walk away when you know the others will win?
>>
>>16537805
I didn't say anything about emotion, I'm talking about learning to stand up for himself. 5 is not too early for that.
>>
>>16537812
>basically is whiny baby right
>I didn't say anything about emotion
yeah, ok.
>>
>>16537810
I don't want the first thing he learns about fighting and getting pushed around to be, give up and walk away. If someone's taking his shit I want him to fight and take it back. I'm not talking about insults.
>>
>>16537805
5 is not a baby. He does most things for himself already he just hasn't had that much contact with asshole kids who have piece of shit parents who teach them not to take without asking. I have taught him very well and he very regularly says please and thank you and you're welcome. I have witnessed him interact and he is often too polite and kids walk all over him so to speak.
>>
>>16537816
What does that even solve? If someone's talking shit, they clearly have their own issues. There's nothing that can be done about that.
>>
>>16537817
5 is a baby.
I have an 8 year old boy and he was soft, let other kids walk all over him. I was worried when he started school but the majority of his class was the same because they're still small. 3 years later he is still a bit emotional but holds his own and had loads of friends.
you need to not worry too much and let him find his own way at school. teaching him to fight or hit other kids back isn't ideal.
you're worrying about nothing. wait till he's spouting memes at you, then you can worry.
>>
Take your kid to a martial art class.
>>
>>16537819
God damn it you Fucking moron, I said nothing about talking shit. I'm talking about him standing up for himself, not letting other kids take his things and let them get away with it. What kind of 5 year old's use insults seriously? He doesn't deal with kids calling him names. Are you illiterate?
>>
>>16537825
That sounds horrible, I don't want your advice. Leave this thread and don't come back.
>>
>>16537829
what do you want people to say?
>>
>>16537826
I thought about that, but I remembered when I was a child and tookbkungbfu class, they taught me basically how to turn the other cheeks and not to fight. Hence I got my ads kicked a few times. So no.
>>
>>16537831
Something useful.
>>
>>16537833
So you come on 4chan and ask a bunch of teenage Betamax how to teach your 5 year old to fight.
Good luck, yeah.
>>
Teach him how to punch start there foot work

Honestly watch some rocky movies with him

Be all like " son today is the day an American movie will teach us to how to be better guys"

His answer " dad I don't wanna"

" son it's the only way"
>>
>>16537802
Were you panning on arming him for kindergarten?
>>
Top bait
>>
Just buy him a gun like everyone else in burgerland
>>
>>16537838
Holy Kek m8
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.