[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

feel bad after ending fwb relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1445502135005.png (204KB, 600x468px) Image search: [Google]
1445502135005.png
204KB, 600x468px
Ok pls help i feel like complete garbage i fucked a girl and she was virgin after that we got on a fwb relationship but today she was messaging me and calling me like crazy and i decided to end it but she told me how stupid she was and that she ahted me and so on i feel really bad but i dont know she already blocked me but if she agreed to that its fair right? idk i feel pretty bad
>>
>>16536937
Get yourself neutered.
>>
>>16536942
apart from that any other sugestion?
>>
>>16536937

The only thing you should feel bad about is that run-on sentence.
>>
>>16536942
Alright kids nothing to see here ... run along
>>
>>16536973
What about other punctuation, capitalization, spelling and grammar?

I'd be extremely ashamed of all of those, if I were OP.
>>
>>16536949
Yes. Don't have fwb. It's immoral and leads nowhere other than having physical pleasure for a few seconds. Find someone you can build a future with.
>>
This reminds me of a kid at my middle school. He somehow got and gave laxative candies to a bunch of people, myself inculded, during Halloween. I didn't have uncontrollably fits, they were single peices, but some of the girls freaked out either when they shit to much or when they someone he told blabbed and he got expelled a few days later. He was crying, seemed like a harsh deal to me. I mean surly the amount of laxative needed to cause real damage is pretty high, its just pooping.
>>
>>16536992
Single prices of laxative candy I should clarify. I didn't even notice anything unusual about my poop.
>>
>>16536973
>>16536983
hahahaaha im dying here i cant take the time to write a perfect text
>>
>>16536996
I can see why it reminded you of that, thanks for sharing
>>
>>16536986
>Let's take the body's most pure form of human connection and turn it into dick-in dick-out.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.