[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>find girl >become friends with girl >friends with girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1337105636471.png (239KB, 600x506px) Image search: [Google]
1337105636471.png
239KB, 600x506px
>find girl
>become friends with girl
>friends with girl for 8 months
>talk to her nearly every day
>I tell her I like her in September
>says she only thinks of me as a friend
>still friends
>since she knows that I like her I can now freely express my feelings to her right?
>do that
>November
>A guy that shes been friends with all the way back since high school freshman year asks her to some sort of ball or something
>she says yes
>I ask her if she likes him
>she says that it isnt my business
>I push on
>she tells me that she does
>shes angry at me
>I say we shouldnt talk for awhile
>I message the guy
>tell him that she likes him and that he should ask her out
>he says yes and thanks me
>its been a week
>theyre a couple and me and her arent freinds anymore
>I messaged her yesterday saying that I was happy for her and wanted to try and work things out to be atleast friends with her
>she says that I cant expect for her to get over this quickly and she needs some space and time before we can become friends again

I dont understand why she would be mad or depressed. I mean shouldnt the one who should be angry or sad be ME? I dont get it can anyone else figure this out.
>>
>>16535952
I think you should move on. She probably wants to focus on her new relationship and not complicate it with other guys who have feelings for her.
>>
>>16535952
she's trying to spare you feelings
>>
>>16535960
Yeah my romantic feeling have kind of diminished since then so I'm ready to move on. But I just feel like I'm leaving loose ends behind if I didnt try to patch things between us.
>>
>>16535952
Gee maybe it's because you are interfering in her personal relationship after she told you that it was none of your business.
>>
>>16535983
Also this honestly
>>
>>16535983
desu I only did that because she said previously and I quote
>"I promise if I find a guy that I like I'll tell you"
>>
>>16535991
what "desu" I didnt type that.
>>
>>16535952
>I mean shouldnt the one who should be angry or sad be ME?
No, because you have absolutely no right to be angry. You are interfering with her personal business, when it's not your place to do so, and it's making her uncomfortable. If you want to be friends with her, fine. But you have no business asking her about her feelings and her interactions with other men after she clearly rejected you. If you're letting your emotions cloud your judgement, it's best if you move on.

>I ask her if she likes him
>she says that it isnt my business
>I push on
See, you took things too far. Why?

>I say we shouldnt talk for awhile
>I message the guy
>tell him that she likes him and that he should ask her out
Seriously, this looks like you were trying to sabotage whatever they had going on. You may have had good intentions, but it's not your goddamn place to do/say anything. You can't be trusted, in her eyes.

If you can't understand how you crossed the line, I don't think anyone here can help you.
>>
>>16535991
It doesn't matter what she said. It's still not your business.
>>
File: 1442713546744.png (367KB, 1130x900px) Image search: [Google]
1442713546744.png
367KB, 1130x900px
>>16535991
That sounds more like an empty promise with the goal of getting you to leave her alone for a while.

Maybe not the smartest move on her part, but it's very obvious she didnt appreciate any of your efforts and you never cut it out. Talking to someone that you know is crushing on you about your love life isnt really that fun.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.