[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone had success with getting back their girlfriend after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (37KB, 455x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 455x600px
Has anyone had success with getting back their girlfriend after a nasty breakup? I left her one morning and we patched up she begged me to come back that same day then I said something very hurtful and mean about her health condition (hep c) and she said i should leave and didn't want to see me anymore. Dated for 3 months were both in love deeply. What to do?
>>
This was 3 weeks ago. She blocked me on all social media and her phone number. Plan on giving her space for a while before trying things over. She's the angry and easily pissed off type tho
>>
>>16535178
What is hep c
>>
you are not emotionally ready for a relationship dude. Gotta control yourself. that was a dick move to go for her health condition. And what makes you think it will be any different if you get back together and then leave her again like you've done twice already?

>3 months
>>
>>16535193
I think u may be right. We got along perfectly tho for 3 months were way too lovey dovey and perfectly compatible. I moved to a new city and she was there as well at the same time so it's lonely
>>
>>16535198
Yeah i got what you mean dude. Similar thing happened to me with a girl. .but its good to focus on yourself so in the future you can make yourself and someone else happy you know?
>>
>>16535213
What happened in ur situation ?
>>
>>16535178
>Dated for 3 months were both in love deeply
come on OP date other women and don't fall for the first one you fuck and find one that doesn't have a easily transferable non curable disease. You better have yourself tested
>>
>>16535215
Oh, well, i was 19, 4months. Got real unlucky, she's still the only person i would marry and im 23 now. Met lots of people and nobody held a candle to her. we were way too immature to handle it. College and parties is bad for relationships. We dont speak now. but well, i know better how to deal with situations. Meeting people is hard but you gotta just go do things and it wil happen
>>
>>16535216
Kinda needed that advice need to man the fuck up. Hep c can't be transferred from sex btw
>>
>>16535245
Ya hear that. We are both recovering heroin addicts been sober for quite a while and in our early 20s. Fell hard because we understood the struggle and had a lot in common. How long did it take you to get over her tho?
>>
>>16535254
Holy shit dude, shes the one that got into heroin. After she met me she pulled out literally that same day but old habits die hard. Took me 2 years and psych ward to get over her and what she did to me and my whole sense of self. Some might say i need to find more women and i have. If i believed in soulmates it was like that. I forgot what we used to talk about really but sometimes 2 lines only cross at one point.
>>
>>16535278
Are you better now ? Did she leave you or did u leave her? Are you both sober or what?
>>
>>16535192
>hep c
Hepatitis
>>
>>16535178
>I said something very hurtful and mean about her health condition (hep c)
Not to sound cold, but why in the hell do you want to mess around with somebody that has hep C?
Ain't like she's going to outgrow that shit.
>>
>>16535295
Oh yeah I'm way better now. I couldnt kick xanax with her around. Right after she left i did cold turkey eveything, somehow worked out great. I guess she technically left me, she couldnt get sober and moved back home quit college. I guess without me that was the end of it. . Went up to visit one time but she was a shell of her former self and i think i reminded her of who she could have been. After that visit we both knew it was done. But apparently shes gotten better last i hear, like shes tried so many times before, but i dont associate with that crowd anymore
>>
>>16535251
Where did you hear that from ya dingus?
>>
>>16535332
Understand completely
>>
>>16535353
Google it brah only transferable through blood to blood contact
>>
>>16535323
To be honest we were about to fuck and I couldn't get hard and she was ragging on me so I was so embarrassed the only thing I could think of was saying her hep c scared me so I couldn't get hard. Single handledly ruined the relationship and now she hates me
>>
>>16535379
you don't mess around with hep c and you can have blood to blood contact while fucking don't take much. no way I'd risk that shit
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.