[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just wish she'd come back. I just wish she would just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: sad-skeleton.jpg (77KB, 484x471px) Image search: [Google]
sad-skeleton.jpg
77KB, 484x471px
I just wish she'd come back.
I just wish she would just say good night to me again.
I wish to have her around.
I wish to have her in my life.
>>
don't we all brother, but don't worry, over time things will get better and you will forget about her and realize that it wasn't really meant to be.
>>
Just wait, there's nothing else to do.
>>
>>16534158
Or at least you'll convince yourself that.
>>
>>16534195
Why is this so tough?
>>
>>16534453
Because you lost your other half. That's why it hurts so bad
>>
>>16534462
She will come back, will she?
>>
>>16534116
Say this to me and I'll come back.
>>
I can't thing of anything else, when will it pass? How can I be happy when she was the only thing in my life to be happy about. She made me happy for the first time in my life.

Now it's just bland again.
And I don't want no other.
>>
>>16534116
I'm writing the text to you now. I miss you.
>>
>>16534556
Fuck you for these feels.
>>
>>16534116

I wish nine inch nails would do a concert in houston

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu-_44Lf3Cw
>>
help
>>
Every day. All day. All fucking day. I do nothing but think about her.
>>
>>16535321
>>
>>16534586
I wish you would stop being a pleb.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.