[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Entertain my idea for minute here /b/, My ex and I lived together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 249848_1788928839904_7971764_n.jpg (76KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
249848_1788928839904_7971764_n.jpg
76KB, 720x540px
Entertain my idea for minute here /b/,

My ex and I lived together since we were 18 and leaned on each other for success. I am 23 now. I had a decent job at one time but never really made over 20k per year and she was a camgirl and made about the same plus she got GI bill money from a relative. We move into an apartment with her brother and I convince her to quit camgirling and get a job. So she starts working at Walmart and a few months later gets a supervisory position making 13/hr full time which translates to ~24k per year. It is at this time that she does all these things to get me out of the apartment and tells me we are done and decides to completely erase me from her life and never talk to me again. It has been 6 months.

I have completely given up. I now, after all the life ruining tactic she has pulled on me, live with my mother again, and make less then 12k per year.

I want to kill myself because I know I will never have another relationship like that one if any at all. I have no friends and some kind of crazy mental illness that forces me to be scarily antisocial.

Now my idea is to Well Fargo SurePay her all of my remaining money 2,000 dollars at a time, because that is the max I can send her per day, for 10 days. Then kill myself.
>>
Okay man, good of you to let us know. Now we all have closure, at least.
>>
If I were you I would find something to dedicate my life to rather than wasting what was built though you. That would give you guidance and salvation.
>>
>>16530964
like what
>>
You was such an hero
>>
Hey Op, you are missing the lesson you should have learnt here. Never rely on another, especially when they are an "ex" and will do anything for money.

Gain a new perspective on life, and spend the next year making sure you turn her life upside down until she is worse off than you. Find those old camwhore clips, make sure her family see's them, work colleagues, her boss. Let everyone know she is a massive slut, also pin these pictures up outside of where she works, so even the customers know. She may not lose her job but management will definitely come down on her hard, with their dicks an all.

You must know her routines well, so break into her house when she is out, and steal shit, leave no trace, make sure you take shit that will ruin her daily routine, is she a avid coffee drinker? take the machine. Is she on her period? cover the tampons in some shit girls don't enjoy putting into their vaginas. Unplug her fridge and let the food go bad, the point is not to steal shit for your own benefit, but to make sure she feels cursed as more and more shit goes wrong in her life.

Of course she will run back to you, where you will accept, let her camwhore so you can make money, then dump her on the street when you no longer need her, bonus points if you can show her a message from the last time she did the same to you.

You'l feel a lot better and hopefully man up a bit.
>>
Something you like, something you could study or any kind of talent you may have. Sport, music... Get out of your loneliness and go for some sort of adventure in life and use your pain as a source of willpower
>>
>>16530967
I have shown them to her family and coworkers
>>
>>16530978
Good start OP.
Start pinning that shit up around town now.
When you have nothing left to live for because some cunt took your only reason to live away from you, do the same to them. Dedicate a small portion of your life into ruining theirs.
>>
>>16530987
This seems like bad advice. Honestly, I don't think there is much else I can do. I just want to find someone new but I don't think that can ever happen because of how strange I am.
>>
>this much oneitis
>ever

>I know I will never have another relationship like that one if any at all
it sounds like a shitty one, your image is troubled cause you're not used to alone life but there's plenty of nicer girls around.

> life ruining tactic she has pulled on me,
> SurePay her all of my remaining money 2,000 dollars at a time
are you sure this isn't bait?
>>
>>16530998
Why not move somewhere else?

It would give you a chance of actually haing the chance of redesigning yourself, since you dont know anybody there and nobody knows you either.

Also, who knows - you might find someone somwhere else anyway.

Seein as you have 20k in the bank, you actually have the financial possibility to turn your life around and try to find a new job.

Ask here if you have any questions.
>>
>>16531003
I have moved. I have this odd feeling like I might be retarded or something and everyone just fucks with me. Like people at my work.

For example I really have no friends at work but this one girl told me that an assistant manager who is really attractive was "checking me out" but the idea of this person checking me out seems ludicrous so I don't know why she would say that. I don't know what it is about me and why I can't be socially normal. My social ineptness might be the reason for my ex leaving me.
>>
>>16531016

if its only your "social ineptness" that is limiting you, why not try out some team sport or whatever?

You basically need to be forced to talk to people until you are actually able to do that in a normal setting, and for that you need practice practice and more practice.

I dont really see how this has anything to do with your ex really. Fuck her. It doesnt really matter that she broke your heart, as thats what can happen in a relationship and you should thus be aware of the consequences.

Move on, listen to music and go outside.

Some guy in another thread gave the following advice on how to learn how to socialize:

Go to a bar and read a book. About 15%-20% of the time you just sit there and read, the rest of the time you will have someone come up and ask you about it. Take it from there.

Really, your reasons really arent good enough to kill yourself over. You dont have any life-altering disease, you are young, you are healthy etc.

You are still the master of the little universe that is your life; so why not do something about that?

Also, good on you for moving ! What happened there?
>>
>>16531021
I had no where to stay so I moved back to my home state. That book in the bar thing kind of sounds like a good/interesting idea.
>>
>>16531027
http://boards.4chan.org/adv/thread/16529955/have-no-social-skills'

try to read through this thread to find some advice on social skills. It really is good advice.

Do you wanna move again? Living in your home state doesnt really call for advancement, does it?
>>
>>16531033
I don't think I would feel comfortable moving somewhere where I would truly be alone and have not even family. Not that I have the greatest family system.

Yeah its more of a regression, That's what this has all felt like. I feel like I have regressed in ever aspect, maturity etc.
>>
>>16530956
Great plan. But why kill yourself when you can kill others?!?! Or just don't kill anyone.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.