[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have had a crush on the girl on the left since high school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: jn.jpg (78KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
jn.jpg
78KB, 720x960px
I have had a crush on the girl on the left since high school and now she is dating the blond

How do I get over this

I cant stop thinking about how this situation has fucked me over
>>
best way to get over somebody is to get under someone else, nom saiyan?
>>
You listen to Pink Triangle by Weezer, then cry, then you move on and be happy for her, essentially.
>>
>>16527899
If she's bisexual she may eventually want to incorporate a guy into her love life. This could end up pretty well for you if you play your cards right.
>>
>>16527924
>This could end up pretty well for you

No it won't.

I know OP won't listen to me but bisexuals and dykes are awful for dating.

They all have fucking issues.
>>
>>16527919
This.
Perfect song for this situation
>>
>>16527927

This, to the max.

Have fun imagining them munching away at each other, OP.
>>
>>16527899

If the blond was hotter, I'd say fap, but yikes.

Anyways man, look at it this way, if she's a lesbian, you never even had a horse in the race. There's no failure here, just life. It'like soften over time.
>>
>>16527927
No, most women are bisexual, even without issues. At worst, all they are is dependent and submissive and they tend to get swept up by a dominant and engaging guy or girl. Bisexual guys on the other hand are all whackjobs.
>>
>>16527962

You don't think dating someone that is also sexually attracted to the other 51% of the population you're sexually attracted to is an issue??
>>
Welcome to dykes, OP.

Don't worry, we're all fucked over by it. Every potential girl you have your eyes on will want to date every other girl.
>>
>>16527962
Most women SAY they're bisexual, anon. They're the kind of girls who "totally a dated a female friend back in my early teens". They're also almost always ass deep in SJW bullshit.

Don't take that risk, ever. Nothing more emasculating than being dumped for a girl.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.