[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck am I so tired all the time, like I literally have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Why the fuck am I so tired all the time, like I literally have not had one good day. Every day I'm so tired I can't do anything because I feel so spacey and out of it. At the end of the day I always have a headache from fatigue, my eyes feel like someone's pushing their thumbs into them, and as soon as I lay down and close my eyes my head starts pulsating. I think maybe its in my head and I look in a mirror and my eyes are sunken and black and I'm literally colorless. Every day I feel sick and every morning I wake up so tired I don't even know where I am. This caused me to ruin my grades in school and I have no future. I can't work I can't even have a social life im so tired. I literally feel more exhausted then people who work just sitting around all day. If I'm lucky I feel alright for 3 hours then after that I start feeling my eyes sting and turning black and I start feeling like shit.

I can't even sleep at night. I blow off every responsibility and I'm fucking going mad. Every night I lie awake grinding my teeth and sweating getting so angry at how I can do nothing. My nights are filled with terror and stress and my days are full of sickness. Its literally been like this since I was 12. People tell me I'm lazy and its my fault but I'm so god damn tired I can't even go do something after 10 o'clock. I talked to my doctor about it and he doesn't seem to grasp how tired I am and he gives me pills for the nausea it gives me. Its destroying my health I keep rapidly gaining and losing weight, my hairs thinning, I'm always shaky jittery and sweating, I can't adjust to cold tempatures like at all. What little bit of money I manage to save with no job I spend on weed because its the only thing that helps me sleep better and it gives me a bit of energy during the day to at least do a couple chores. My parents keep yelling at mento work and I say I'm too tired and they say its because I do nothing.
>>
Try improving your diet and force yourself to stick to a sleep schedule. Exercise wouldn't hurt, either.
>>
Do you exercise often? What's your diet like?
>>
Guys its not diet me and my friend spent 2 years jogging and exercising and dieting together and I didn't feel better.

Every day when I wake up I eat apples celery and carrots and shit because I feel sick and its all I can eat then I just eat normal meals all day
>>
>>16527781

Clearly it's clinical depression anon. You need to fix this fast.
>>
>>16527814
You might have cancer, anaemia or some other shit. See a doctor.
>>
>ONLY sleep in your bedroom
>no reading no texting no listening to music no movies no nothing just sleep
>go to bed soon after sundown
>no screens for an hour before bed
>get up when you wake and see dawn has come
>no lingering, no delaying
>melatonin or lavender essential oil if necessary
>>
>>16527822
>See a doctor.
this is a good idea , also try meditating
andy jpg.

http://marc.ucla.edu/body.cfm?id=107
>>
>>16527781
What does your diet consist of? Getting all your vitamins?
>>
Sleep apnea
>>
>>16527814
sounds like chronic fatigue syndrome
read this and try it out
http://www.amazon.com/Smash-Chronic-Fatigue-Concise-Science-Based-ebook/dp/B00INAAJ14
>>
>>16527781
I hear some people use .50 sleeping capsules. They go directly into your brain so sleep is guaranteed.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.