[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know I deserve what I get. I just need solid advice. Shortest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

I know I deserve what I get.
I just need solid advice.

Shortest way to write it:
>6 year relationship
>I have to relocate for job
> See gf once a month
> relationship over the phone
>hire a new employee. She's 18y cutie. 12 years younger.
> act like brother to her
> always there for each other
> we end up kissing, end up fking.
> gf sees Dropbox pix of her. BUT doesn't know what happened.
> we end up breaking up a month later.
> her decision. I wanted to fix things.
> the stress got to her. I get it.
> heart broken in go to new girl
> we end up dating.
> end up moving in.
> BUT
> every day I talk to ex
> I dream of her
> I think about every moment with her
> picking xmas tree, think of her
> pumpkin, think of her
> cooking dinner, think of her
> cry daily in bathroom thinking how I fked up.
> go home one day, she wanted to meet up
> get coffee.. she looks terrible
> I couldn't let her go when hugged her hello
> she's going through a lot of heartache bc of us.
> mfw she's going through the same as me.
> determined to right wrongs
> buy new gf is so sweet and loveable
>new gf loves me
> don't want to hurt anyone
> attempted suicide last month.
> need help. Wut do?
>>
an hero
>>
>>16527785

Thanks anon.
>>
Sorry anon but you gotta man up. Hard times ahead. Clearly you could have either at this point but you need to make a decision soon or you will lose both. You need to stop feeling sorry for yourself and decide who you could possibly spend your life with.

Whatever your choice is, dont hold on to what could have been or you will ruin what you have. Both girls sound amazing so dont fuck this up or you could end up with someone who could never make you as happy. Make a choice, stick with it whole heartedly and dont look back.

Youll either do this and be happy or fuck it up and be miserable for a long time.
>>
>>16527811

Thanks man, first person who has ever given me advice.. ever. I really appreciate it.
>>
You don't really want to date the new girl you want to impregnate her. Young girl = fertility. You = westerner. Western culture = monogamy, which means, to impregnate = you must to date.

Which is wrong. Fuck, give her a baby dump and run away don't say shit to girlfriend and I guarantee you the crush will fade away... unless she convinces you to stick around and be a father but surely you're not that weak.

Or find another younger girl and impregnate that one and make sure she knows no real info about you then go back to your old girlfriend. Whenever you feel like cheating on your girl repeat the process. You could try having babies with your ex but I'm assuming she's also in her 30s or late 20s and honestly who would want to make kids with old women, they'll get autism or some shit.
>>
>>16527817

Very interesting advice anon, but i certainly dont want to impregnate either of them. Im in no economic postion to do so.
>>
>>16527865
Your biological clock and needs give very little fucks about your "economical" position. You produce testosterone, at 30 you're going through the actual puberty that makes you a mean and you can be damn sure your biology is telling you to make children. All the excuses you make are culturally imposed and it's why it's hard for you to see the real reason for liking the young woman.

You're a male in his prime, only getting more valuable as years pass. You're in a position of authority over her, possibly her boss and not just someone doing the hiring. She accepts your council and takes your advices and you are made responsible for her well being. She awoke the "daddy" in you and you want to give all of your dick to the young fertile woman who submitted to your leadership. But I'm sure it's not that but rather the lovely and developed personality teenagers are known to have.

Now if you accept that or not is absolutely irrelevant.
>>
>>16527817
Projection 101. Not everyone wants kids.

You are clearly not western so here is some vocab as your homework

Prenuptial

Child support

Kekold

The test is tomorrow so study hard
>>
I love stories like this. You completely deserve your torment. But at least you have a conscience. Hopefully your ex girlfriend will pick herself back up and find someone who isn't going to be a cheater and a liar.
>>
>>16527875
Yes I am not western and I don't give a fuck who you are, what you do, what your culture says or what intellectual hoops you've learned to go through to suppress it. The only reason you are alive right now is because of this fundamental rule

>Everyone wants reproduce and it's a rule embedded into you by 4 billion years of evolution.

Your 100 years of western monogamous dominance mean NOTHING compared to that.

He is a 30 year old fucking an 18 year old. I guarantee you it's because of the reproductive drive and not because of "she's just so mature for her age bruv, ya dig?".
>>
>>16527887
It's interesting to me as well. I can understand sort of falling apart from someone yet still wanting to hold onto it. It sucks when things are over. I don't really get the part about loving two people though. With stuff like OP said, hard to tell whether he broke up purely for physical traits. That might have been the case though as he doesn't talk about anything he feels emotionally towards the new girl. He fell to his primitive instinct to mate with as many people as possible, and inadvertently gave up deep intimate human connection. Probably the type of person who lives in the moment, only cares about current satisfaction and doesn't acknowledge later consequences.
>>
Anon isn't so far off from reality. Maybe he's right.. he's 30 and she's 18. What does she truly have to offer other than a mouth to feed.
>>
Op here.

I am alittle selfish I admit. I am no where near impulsive though. She IS indeed smart and oddly 'mature' about everything. We've never even argued before. She loves science and technology and video games. We talk about politics the news and star wars. She does modeling professionally and is beautiful but doesn't take it too seriously. She owns and pays her car on her own. She was my employee for 4 months but was transfered when we got close. We still have that strength in our relationship that isn't even there with people I've dated before my ex. Yet through that I still see my ex alone and sad and trying to rebuild her life and speak to her daily about how she needs to be strong and stand on her own two feet. Meanwhile subconsciously were stringing each other along and randomly trying to get back together. I know I want to. But I can't break this girls heart I'm currently with. She's ideal in so many ways.

You guys all have validity to your experience and answers but I still can't clearly see the proper thing to do. I want to make sure all parties are happy.. even to my own sorrow. What would you do knowing everything you now know.
>>
>>16527780
Move on, idiot.

I was married for 9 years before I wanted a divorce. Still love the girl, but I realize I moreso loved my idea of her - not the reality - or I wouldn't have wanted something/someone else.

You'll get over it. So will she. Move on.
>>
>>16527817
>>16527874
Holy shit shut the fuck up, I am sick of seeing this troll on /adv/

No OP clearly doesn't give a fuck about becoming a FUCKING FATHER right now, how the hell did you get that? He's talking about LOVE. Not fucking parenthood which is something entirely different.

Get the fuck over yourself, asshole.
Good luck OP, at least other people have real advice for you.
>>
>>16527887
She is not interested in all those things or good at it. She simply respects you and is submissive enough that she mirrors it probably without even intention. I am not saying she agrees with you but that even if she does disagree she accepts your views of the world after she sees you hold the better views. This is the "daddy" in you she awoke.

As for her liking nerdy things it's purely for attraction purposes, it's something she does because she instinctively knows liking what guys like make her seem like "the catch" and "perfect". If cars were the big thing and you'd see trailers from mercedes all over youtube she'd like that not star wars. She's fucking 18 you idiot. THINK.

She's a model? Lel. Seriously? Jesus. My good friend think of it, when has ever been good to say in a relationship "we never fought or argued"? When was that sign of honesty and long term commitment in a relationship? The only reason you feel bad about how your ex feels is because you know this is supposed to be just a fling because you crave that young pussy and you know you'll go back to her but you're so tall on a white horse that you don't see his hooves are in his own shit. You should have done what every normal person does, cheat, be quiet, thing long term. but you couldn't be "the asshole" and so you were an even bigger asshole and which is still a small ass compared to what an asshole you'll be when you'll have to cut off contact with one for the other. You could continue "helping and being like a brother" to the one you didn't choose but that is the most cruel thing you can do.

Your choices
>stay with current gf, fuck silly, get bored, go to ex or find new young gf
>leave current gf, go to ex, fuck young pussy on the side, QUIETLY
you can try not cheating but then you'll be extreme when you do cheat and make whoever is gf miserable
>>
>>16527950
What love can a 30 year old man have to an 18 year old girl? Fuck off. She's a model for fuck sake, it's definitely her personality.
>>
>>16527975
Love, sex, infatuation, company, whatever you want to call it. Not wanting to raise a child with someone you've known for a very short amount of time.

Many people only want to have a child with someone they know they want to be with together forever. Not some girl who you are unsure if you even want to be with because you are still interested in your ex.

Fucking retards, I tell you...
Oh yeah because every guy out there dating and having casual sex is really just trying to have a sweet little baby because THAT is what men TRULY care about, not getting laid or having a caring partner, but having babies ASAP! Relationship just started? Fuck it, we're having a baby! I want to spend a shitload of money and maybe never even see the fucking kid since I barely know the mother and who knows what the fuck she will do?!?!
>>
>>16527997
Did I touch a soft nerve there? Are you infertile or something? Is it you who is projecting?

I never said that is what people want. I never said people plan to make babies, that people want a baby from the first date. I NEVER said that. What I said is that your biology as a man will make you choose the younger female because she is more fertile. That is simply biology. Maybe you are a woman who knows she's getting older, who knows, but that is simply not something you can dismiss. Younger females will always trigger shit in the male brain older females don't. It's why there's so much makeup and creams dedicated to making women not age or at least fake they haven't aged.

That biological drive is the reason why we fuck but of course we don't make children every time we fuck. That is because we've learned to discipline and trick our brains but that also doesn't change the essentials of fucking: REPRODUCTION.

I agree though, maybe my first advice to impregnate whoever and get it out of his system was too much against western culture but the underlying message is still of very great importance. OP is attracted to this female because she is young, fertile and so beautiful she makes a living by having men look at her. I am not saying that is the only thing important, I am not saying men do not want caring relationships too, but what I am saying maybe, just maybe, you're ether projecting your /r9k/ roneryness and desires or you're a fat or old woman complaining guys don't look at personality enough.

Go fuck yourself, asshole.
>>
>>16527997
Fuck it I don't even think it's about culture. Black american people are western culture but they do make babies then bail whenever they can. Maybe it's simply related to testosterone.

Lel, are you a single mom?
>>
>>16528011
No I am not an aging woman, I am a man in my 20s, you did not hit a nerve, I just think you are absolutely dumb for completely assuming that WHENEVER a man leaves a lady for someone younger, it is because of a subconscious fertility situation, and that they should physically act on those subconscious thoughts that they aren't even fully aware of...???

>I agree though, maybe my first advice to impregnate whoever and get it out of his system was too much against western culture

Thats a start, you don't see how you were being a bit crazy in your advice above? And you are calling ME an asshole? Jesus.
>>
>>16528031
Wtf just because ghetto ass losers don't wrap it up and run out does not mean anything about the rest of us men.

I swear this is all bait.
>>
>>16528033
I do see how my first advice was innappropriate for the culture OP belongs to. And I also do stand by my calling you an asshole because you clearly understood what I tried to say, though clumsily due to being more preoccupied with insulting you, and yet you still deny it despite it being hard science.

You're a double asshole now. Congratulations.
>>
>>16528037
Lol do you think the black american men who fuck and leave are too stupid to put on a condom? They know what they're doing and yes it does mean you're a fucking pussy. Why do you think it's a troll? Because you're used to people agreeing to you and encouraging your limp wristed behaviour? Go cry to a woman, anon the ball-less.
>>
>>16528053
Lol what the fuck. I never implied anyone was too stupid to put on a condom.

Le putting words in my mouth and avoiding my actual point.

>>16528044
Then there you have it. Glad you agree it was innappropriate, and I am genuinely curious in what cultures you think it is normal to go around impregnating women you do not care about simply to fill a biological urge, and "get it done with" as you put it?

Which culture is this the norm?
>>
>>16528064
>lel you put words in my mouth
no and you also avoided my post.

>>16528064
In most cultures. It is also the norm in american culture but you guys have it well hidden or fetishized.

I stand by my words, you are either a pussy or lied about being a man and are a woman who is losing value due to age or being a single mom.

I'd tell you to blow me but I don't like old women on my dick.
>>
>>16528044
>>16528053

WAIT LMFAO
Reread this assholes post

>Which is wrong. Fuck, give her a baby dump and run away don't say shit to girlfriend and I guarantee you the crush will fade away... unless she convinces you to stick around and be a father but surely you're not that weak.

>Or find another younger girl and impregnate that one and make sure she knows no real info about you then go back to your old girlfriend. Whenever you feel like cheating on your girl repeat the process

This is obviously a troll or a real fucking psycho asshole cunt.
So yeah, I am not apologizing for shit. You are a true piece of shit human being. In ANY culture.
>>
>>16528068
Yeah, fucking a bitch and leaving her with a baby and financial issues is a-ok, you're right. Cheating is great and fine too as long as you're getting youngins pregnant with your seed, to ditch out on em too.

I'm the only one replying to you because I'm bored but this is just dumb, you are either trolling or seriously have 0 values.

Goodbye.
>>
>>16528069
No, that is ok in most culture though admittedly not in american culture (we do keep it on the hush hush thought. Don't ask don't tell). Your butthurt is only making this dark winter day more warm and sunny. Spray me with your frustration some more, oh glorious american liberated woman.
>>
>>16528075
So furious, so nice. What happened, where you used too? ;_;
>>
>>16527891
Calm your tits, kid.
>>
>>16527949
This.
>>
>>16528078
>(we do keep it on the hush hush thought. Don't ask don't tell

We call it being a deadbeat father.
It is not respected.
>>
what the actual fuck is this thread about ? never seen op say something about becoming a dad.

I agree with third post, you have to make a decision. At least you realize that you fucked up big time. Choose carefully, don't let others choose for you. AND REMEMBER, breakups are painful. Don't let it show.
>>
>>16528095
At least when they say goodbye they actually leave. You know, like your father.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.