[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my friend is paranoid schizophrenic, or something. Maybe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (199KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
199KB, 640x1136px
I think my friend is paranoid schizophrenic, or something. Maybe just manic depressive. Anyway, we've been friends for a really long time, and after a couple days of not having a phone, he sends me this message on Facebook, which to me is out of the blue becuase we just hung out on Friday.

How do I bring this up, and how can I help him?
>>
File: image.jpg (161KB, 640x894px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 640x894px
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 640x191px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 640x191px
>>16527687
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 640x373px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 640x373px
>>16527691
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 640x320px
>>16527696
>>
That's all, excluding the message screenshots between my girlfriend and him, nothing out of the ordinary.
>>
Can anyone help me? Last bump, then I'll let it die.
>>
>>16527709

this message is really dark and strange and i agree that there is something wrong with the person who wrote it.

i don't really think anyone on 4chan can help you . . .

it's better to ask on reddit, to be honest; there are people there who care about and know about mental health and how to deal with people who have issues. sjws are included in that group, mental health is one of their interests.

good luck to you.
>>
>>16527713
Do you know what kind of subreddit or a specific subreddit I should look into?

I really appreciate the honest and sincere reply, this is very worrying for me.
>>
>>16527721
not that guy>>16527713
but here's a tip for le reddit
they had some kind of reddit / subreddit / whatever (i am not accustomed to Reddit, unfortunately) where professional psychologists posted the most moving words from their clients

look it up, it was quite famous

maybe this would lead you to some people who could help you

i hope your friend gets better and your friendship will endure this episode
>>
>>16527747
Thank you, I'll have to check it out.
>>
hey guys maybe the person has a point? Why would he be messaging you that content for no reason? If he's known OP for 16 years, then he knows OP's character.

Op backstory pls
>>
>>16527771

I guess it's a combination of me being a server at 25 and not having had a phone to answer anyone's calls since Sunday.
>>
>>16527771
Also, unfortunately, he does this with literally every friend/girlfriend he's ever had. and he always becomes friends with them again. And repeat, until the other person stops trying to fix it.

So, when he tells me now how such-and-such is a price of shit and whatnot, I see it coming a mile away. It doesn't surprise me, becuase it ALWAYS happens.
>>
I'm imagining that chinese guy from community tazing his balls saying to himself

>YOU'RE WEAK
BZZZZZZZz
>YOU DON'T DESERVE FRIENDS
BZZZZZZZZ
>WEAK
BZBZBZBBZBZBZBZZZZZZZZZZZZz
>>
>>16527818
Also, it's fair to note that I don't think I've been anything less than a good friend. We hang out frequently, I don't always answer my phone when he calls texts but then again I don't answer a lot of people becuase I either forget or just don't feel like talking. But I've hung out with him when I've been too tired, hung out for days one end of he was going through a tough time. I treat him a lot (sown times I choose to, sometimes he just forgot his wallet or literally has no money). I've even probably lent him over $500 in just cash, and never expected him to pay it back.
>>
>>16527683
Is your friend taking any sort of drugs?
>>
>>16528004
He's been taking prescription medicine his entire life.
>>
>>16527683
What did you do to piss him off so much?

One of you is definitely an asshole here, but I can't say which one without knowing more.
>>
>>16528042
I don't know, I think maybe it's becuase I didn't have a phone to answer calls/texts for the past three days. Other than that I can't think of anything becuase we were hanging out having a great time on Friday. And maybe he feels like he didn't get enough credit for throwing my birthday party.
>>
>>16527683

He wants your dick.

Mad your gf is on it and not him.
>>
>>16528090
Thad really weird, because my girlfriend said she suspected that he wanted to, also (and she said her gay friends said so too after she described a previous situation). And apparently one night when we were all together and drunk he told her he was bi (he told me this a long time ago, but as a man of phases, I figured he'd "grown out" of it since he said he was "over it").
>>
op no offense but your friend is completally insane. Those messages were barely coherent.
Honestly it might be time to cut ties. You friend is upset that you're not living life the way he wants you to live life. Tell him to stop trying to control you or fuck off.
>>
>>16528147

I think he might be projecting becuase that's the kind of stuff his dad always says to him.
>>
>>16528196
Does it matter why he says it? The guy's still got some deep issues and I highly doubt the situation can be helped. You're better off without this guy in your life, seriously.
>>
>>16528360
If he's going through some stuff, then yeah it matters why. Just becuase he might say some stuff like that, doesn't mean it's really how he feels, he might just be really frustrated and be projecting onto me. I can't hold him accountable for that can I?
>>
I think he wants you more than just a friend.

This insane bullshit out of nowhere is very similar to what my SO's best friend pulled on him when we got serious. Blaming me for them becoming "distant" (even though they were hanging just as much as they before I came in the picture). Turned out his best friend was in love with him, and trying to put a wedge between us.
>>
>>16528110

He.

Wants.

Your.

Dick.
And he is mad that it isn't in his mouth.
>>
>>16528378
So you think >>16528110 and >>16528090 are true?

Like I said, he's done similar to every friend he's ever had.
>>
>>16528384

The dick

He wants it bro
>>
>>16528391
So what do I do about that?

Also, he's always with new girls, how is that if he likes guys?
>>
>>16528378
>Turned out his best friend was in love with him

How'd you figure that out?
>>
>>16528392

New girls all the time... he might get bored with them fast since that isn't his thing, maybe the girls realize he is a massive dick that wants to suck a dick?

Hard to tell. I'd just ignore him. From the last part of his message it sounds like he wants you to crawl back to him like some brofuckboy woukd do to a stupid slut.
>>
>>16528384
Yes, I believe it's true. Especially if your girl is picking up on it. I had the very same feelings like that while I was in your girl's position.

>>16528398
Long story short his best friend told him while drunk, and admitted to trying get us to breakup.
>>
>>16528367
Well, if he's truly that good of a friend... But honestly, it just sounds he's like either jealous of you and wants to sabotage you or sees you as more than just a friend.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.