[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently had my wisdom teeth removed and lately I've noticed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20151203_030741.jpg (96KB, 759x904px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151203_030741.jpg
96KB, 759x904px
Recently had my wisdom teeth removed and lately I've noticed a sharp edge destroying the bottom of my tongue.
I tried to take a pic and you can see the white edge/ridge. It's very hard, sharp and when I touch it it hurts. Seems like some bone-like structure that broke through the flesh and is sticking out?
Does anyone know what happened here and if it is fixable or will recover by itself? Thanks in advance.
>>
It's a fragment of bone from your jaw. Over the course of weeks/months it'll rise through the gums, break through and eventually work itself free.

It's annoying as fuck but absolutely harmless.
>>
>>16526313
Wtf. Can you post a link about this or what it's called? Not op but need to get my wisdo. Teeth removed and this scares me
>>
>>16526323
Just Google "jaw bone fragment." There's absolutely nothing to be scared about. It's basically a large splinter. Chipped bone isn't dangerous, nor is waiting for it to work itself free.
>>
>>16526328
Thanks
>>
brush your tongue omg
>>
>>16526313
Thanks for the response! I had issues with the auto updater and then with adblock so very slow response here. I've read about it and I can also get it removed by a dentist? Because it is VERY annoying and painful now when I eat, talk or move my tongue and if this might take months I don't think I can handle that.
>>
>>16526373
>destroying the bottom of my tongue.
Sounds like you should call your dentist OPIE
>>
>>16526373
I did yesterday actually :(
>>
>>16526379
start using mouthwash and keep brushing your tongue
>>
>>16526792
Brushing won't help. He needs to scrape it.
>>
>>16526823
>He
Those are cute girls teeth oniichan
>>
I'm more concerned about whatever is going on with your tonsils.
>>
You look like you have oral thrush.
>>
File: 20151202_234029.jpg (2MB, 1336x2250px) Image search: [Google]
20151202_234029.jpg
2MB, 1336x2250px
>>16527153
Do I have that too? I floss, brush (teeth and tongue ) and rinse every night but my tongue is still white. Admittedly it's hard to brush the back area due to the gag reflex.

Just took this pic after the night routine.
>>
>>16527204
You need to brush your tongue harder.
I have the same problem just not as white as yours. Best advice i can give is to inhale air through your mouth while brushing the tongue. I have a gag reflex and i find is not as bad when air is going inside the mouth. Also, try to brush in two methods.
Up and down motion &
Side to side motion.

Always brush twice or more a day and when you do, always floss and brush the tongue. If you smoke anything that might also be the cause for the white stuff on your tongue.
Im not an expert on anything, just giving you advice from personal experience.
>>
>>16528222
Twice or more? I usually do it twice at most. I guess that's my problem. Also I think the flash made it look worse but it is pretty white. Is there a scraper I can buy or something better to use? I tried looking at the supermarket but couldn't find any.

Thanks for the tips I'm going to try it now.
>>
>>16527204
That's a vitamin deficiency or dietary issue.
>>
File: 20151203_103020.jpg (3MB, 1602x2901px) Image search: [Google]
20151203_103020.jpg
3MB, 1602x2901px
>>16528254
Wow what deficiency? I thought it was from milk but it does seem out of the usual...what is the condition and how do I it?

Here us my tongue without flash. The whiteness is still there but not as noticeable. Sorry for hijacking the thread...
>>
Christ, the thrush and not to mention your tonsils in the back are swollen and look like they're deteriorating -- my god OP you must have mouth cancer
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.