[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I move to LA NYC or Miami living in the middle of nowhere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

How do I move to LA NYC or Miami living in the middle of nowhere without rich parents or diplomas? How do people with normal jobs do it?
>>
You can't and would be totally miserable if you did.

"Normal" people don't move to those places. Light-blue and white collar people do.
>>
>>16525492
You move some where shitty close to those areas, then in after a few years of making contacts in the shity you move again.
>>
Apply for job, get job, rent place, move, start working.
Millions of people have managed it.
They aren't even the most expensive cities in the world.
>>
You should spam /adv/ and /biz/ with this thread every chance you get. That will surely change your life forever!

But in all seriousness, fuck off.
>>
>>16525492
>his parents aren't rich
>>
>>16525492

>How do people with normal jobs do it?

They come here and work shit jobs while living in a hole in the wall for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>16525507
So like west palm beach and east LA?

Or Atlanta and Vegas?
>>
you can travel around the country and stay on farms 4 free, do a little work and b feed. join wwoof, u can plan your route and go from farm 2 farm. there are even farms or homesteads just outside city's. your welcome.
>>
>>16525492
I'm gonna call you Richard, cus you sound like a faggot.

Fuck off Richard.
>>
>>16525492
People with normal jobs live in packs
>>
>>16525586
More like Hialeah or West Kendall

Why would you want to come to Miami anyway? Can you speak Spanish? I was born and raised here but in a white part, I can't speak Spanish so there are no jobs for me. I hope to move out when I can.
>>
>>16525700
Why the fucj would you not want to live in a city filled with beaches money drugs Lamborghini's and attractive women? Just stop being sheltered
>>
>>16525733
You are delusional.
>>
>>16525737
Ok well aside from all that I produce music and farming communities do nothing for me
>>
>>16525492
Lots of people move there. Lots of people don't make it and move back home after a year or two. Mainly because they're expensive as fuck, and almost everyone there is a horrible person and/or too shallow to care. You almost have to be a criminal or ruthless business person who ruins lives to make it in big cities like that. That is, unless you get a job where they help you relocate there.
>>
File: 45678.jpg (312KB, 960x714px) Image search: [Google]
45678.jpg
312KB, 960x714px
>>16525747
>>16525586
you are the biggest faggot I've ever seen OP

show us your shitty music.. "FARMING COMMUNITIES DO NOTHING FOR ME"
do you realize how fucking retarded you are? you wouldn't eat if farming communities didn't exist, learn how to be self sufficient you fucking cretin.

btw.. STOP POSTING

>TFW YOU WILL NEVER LIVE IN COASTAL CALIFORNIA AND ENJOY 70 DEGREE WEATHER AND SEE HOT MODEL TYPE GIRLS EVERY SINGLE DAY

enjoy your life in bumfuck middle of no where you dirty twat.
>>
>>16525991
>north coast
>>
>>16525733
You must be trolling that's movies shit. Yeah theres all that but its all fake degenerate shit its all fake. People who actually live in miami dont go to the tourist beaches for a reason. We go to key biscayne and mattheson hammock.

Real Miami is generally same as the rest of America but hot and humid and ethnic parts are like central/south America but capitalist (expensive)
>>
>>16525733
All of those things are fine, as long as you realize that if you live to a high cost of living area without rich parents and/or a diploma, the money, Lamborghinis, and attractive women might as well be on the moon. After your shift as a dishwasher ends, you will watch the rich folk drive by in the Lamborghinis, with the attractive women in the passenger seat. You'd like to go to the beach, but by the time you finish your double shift (that is necessary to pay the rent on your rented room in the bad part of town), you will be too tired, plus it is two hours of bus time and transfers to get there. There is zero chance that moving to some big city means that suddenly your life will be like a television show, there are no quirky roommates with gigantic cheap apartments in the hip part of town for you. There are no hot models who are going to date some guy that rides the bus everywhere. It will be basically the same crap life you have now, except more expensive and it's more likely you'll get mugged.
>>
>>16526904
I don't need anything I just don't want to live in boring poverty infested shit hole with rednecks everywhere
>>
>>16525601
Not OP, just someone passing through.

Thanks for mentioning wwoof. I'd never heard of it before and sounds real interesting, might give it a try sometime. Learning about sustainable living/farming abroad would be pretty neat.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.