[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know I am not the one he thinks when he kisses me and hugs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (9KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 450x300px
I know I am not the one he thinks when he kisses me and hugs me. Wrapped in his arms while lying in his bed is where loneliness is. Help me move on. My bf still loves his ex..
>>
>>16523196
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>16523196
Accept he will never love you like he loved his ex. Tell him this, there maybe an arguement but he needs to know how you feel.
>>
>>16523196
How long ago did his ex become is ex? Days, weeks or months?

If you're the rebound girlfriend then it might take a while for him to move on from her but he will eventually.

Don't be a drama queen. Keep this to yourself until a lot of time has passed.
>>
>>16523236
He doesn't know how it feels... baka
>>
>>16523246
YEARS..
I don't get it why he hides it from me. After 3 years of being together. We already have our own house and plans to get married. Lucky that we don't have a child
>>
How do you know he's not over her?
>>
How is it possible to still love your ex? I don't get how people do that.

I just stop caring.

Dunno though not really into romance anymore it's pretty silly.
>>
>>16523256
Oh ok... I didn't think it was that long.

Lets talk this through then... Why do you think he is still hung up on her when he's making plans with you?

Is it a feeling you have or is he doing stuff that makes it obvious?
>>
>>16523264
I still love an ex from 8 years ago. I don't pine for her but I have good feelings for her.

Mind you I am one of these people who thinks it's possible to love more than one person and that love can exist in different contexts.

Like you can love a friend but it's different to loving your mother, your spouse or children. All these types of love are different to me.
>>
>>16523266
He literally admits that he is still not over his ex. They don't have any communication but he still stalks all her social media accounts
>>
>>16523273
Would that be normal to still love her even though you have found someone new? 8 years is way too long. Woab
>>
>>16523294
So what does that mean to him? Does he want to be in a relationship with her, or does he just miss talking to her.
Mine and my ex's relationship was pretty shitty, but I do miss having her to talk to.
>>
>>16523331
Idk. Like she's way so much better than me. Like i'm 1/10 and she's 10/10. He regrets why he let her go, and found out that i am not enough.
>>
File: 1424826690811.png (202KB, 417x356px) Image search: [Google]
1424826690811.png
202KB, 417x356px
>>16523340
I dated a girl while I wasn't over my ex. This isn't good for you, I'll be frank.

He likely thinks you're great and really digs you, but he has hangups constantly about her. He's inadvertently using you as a rebound. No matter what he insists, that's what's happening. I'm sorry it hurts, because the girl I was dating loved me more than anything and it tore me up when I broke up with her. I didn't want to take advantage of that love she was giving me. You should have a serious talk with him, or dump him. It's hard, but it's the only course of action if you have any self respect.
>>
>>16523301
You missed the meaning of anon's post. He doesn't love his ex the same way he'd love a new partner that he was in love with. More like loving a friend, doesn't have the romantic feelings anymore.
>>
>>16523356
We already talked about it. He asked me if it's fine with me to continue our relationship while he's still in love with her. I said no. But what makes it more complicated is that i can't even find the guts to leave the house. I suck, i know.
>>
>>16523412
don't beat yourself up, that's a hard thing to do.

the fact you said no is important. You'll find the rest of your motivation soon enough.
>>
>>16523196
If they dated for a long time - so 1.5 years or more- and broke up recently - so 6 months or less - then you're the rebound. That's obvious. Not sure what else to say here other than to further try to drill it into your head that you are allowing yourself to be used.

If you ever feel like he loves or likes you a lot, it's because he is transferring his feelings from his previous relationship onto you. Both men and women do this in rebounds, all of the time without fail. But in reality he does not love you or view you as anything special.

I am not saying you are unlovable or not special, you may very well be. But his mind is clouded by his ex, and he cannot view you that way. This will end in him: 1. reconciling with his ex and you getting heartbroken 2. him just leaving you and you getting heartbroken or 3. you being trapped in a horrible relationship that will eventually destroy you from the inside out because he will never appreciate you for you.

I have never in my life heard of or seen any exception to this. Rebounds are known as rebounds for a reason. This is all of it.
>>
>>16523472
You're right.
I feel so worthless. He never appreciates me. Like he's just staying because he's used that we're always together.
Btw, his ex gf already had a new bf. And they're like together for almost 4 yrs.
>>
>>16523425
Thank you. I think i should just go out of my shell. I spend my 3 years by just staying inside our house. I don't wanna get out and socialize. I really need to grow up
>>
>>16523196
Maybe you're just a fuckin paranoid bitch
>>
>>16523955
so much this
>>
>>16523196
Lol. And my dik loves your butt
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.