[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi My mate bought this and I asked him for half, I've never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
Hi

My mate bought this and I asked him for half, I've never drank before what do I do with this to get maximum out of it? Swallow it in one go, mix it with something and sip it? I smelt it and tasted 1 drop and it's disgusting and burns my throat am I allergic? Thanks in advance

It's 1 shot / 25mls jack Daniels whiskey
>>
>>16522204
Are you like 13?

Guys, is this a bait? It better be a bait. I'm pretty positive this is a bait.
>>
File: pirateshot.jpg (29KB, 468x351px) Image search: [Google]
pirateshot.jpg
29KB, 468x351px
>trying to alcohol via the mouth

You've got to be 13.

Eyeball that shit you noob.
>>
>>16522211
Unfortunately not bait
Grew up with strict conservative Christian parents
Alcohol never entered my house
>>
>>16522211
its bait
>>
I had a bunch of sarcastic stuff but it doesn't seem worth it.

yes you drink it. don't worry about anything else and just have a good time.
>>
>>16522232
did this with vodka once
>>
>>16522237
Its supposed to burn. Hold your nose if you cant stand it. If you feel bad, start humming, you won't be able to puke. Don't talk too much, people tend to talk a lot of shit when drunk.
>>
>>16522259
Stop lying mate 1 shot never got anyone drubk
>>
If your throat is burning its throat cancer.
>>
Geez, it's whiskey, So simply vodka. Drink it with "afterdrink" (no idea how to call it in english). You take a shot, pour it all into your throat, don't taste it and quickly drink it down with a glass of something else, juice for example.
>>
Alcohol generally burns and tastes disgusting. Some people say it's an acquired taste. If you haven't drank before it's probably much better to mix it with something. Coke is good. Jack Daniels is pretty strong tasting though regardless. Might not be the best for you to start with.
>>
>>16522268
Nvm, didn't see he was talking about 25ml, thought its a normal bottle. Fuck this troll, Google shit up
>>
>>16522204
Just fuckin go a third of the bottle as fast as possible and then sit back
>>
File: 1432067389033.jpg (17KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1432067389033.jpg
17KB, 500x484px
>>16522273
it's called a chaser in english , califag here
tfw still use chaser with whiskey , im over 30
>>
Butt-chug it.
>>
>>16522204
you should dispose of it and get some real whiskey. ideally, a single malt scotch aged at least 18 years served on the rocks
>>
The fastest way to get drunk is to place the nozzle around your eyeball and take a "swig".
The alchohol is absorbed through the membrane of your eye directly to the bloodstream, so you don't have to deal with the bad taste.
Alchohol is an acquired taste, so drink it orally if you want to develope a taste for it, but if you want to just get drunk, the eye's the fastest way
>>
mix it with coke at a 1/5 ratio
drink
get pissed
chat with hot chicks on facebook
???
win
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.