[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ooops I got pregnant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: dragon shit.png (662KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
dragon shit.png
662KB, 500x750px
Hi guys, I just found out I'm pregnant and would like your help figuring something out.
I have irregular periods so I'm not sure when my last period was, however I'm guessing it was mid to late Septemebr.
On October 19th, I took a pregnancy test and it was negative.
Now, on November 30th I have a positive test.
So I'm assuming I either got pregnant a few days before Oct 19th or sometime after?
What is the maximum amount of weeks you guys they I'm at?

Thanks
>>
Two weeks before the 19th at the most, roughly, so it could have been conceived around the 5th of Oct as well. Those test don't show accurately until the missed period. What dates did you have sex if you don't mind me asking.
>>
>>16520059
Could have been after the test as well, obviously.
>>
See a doctor.

By the way, how old are you?
Do you know who the father is?
Is he a responsible adult?
Do you enjoy being around him?
Are you financially stable?
Do you have a basic idea of how dramatically your life will change for the next 18 years?

"Ooops I got pregnant" sounds like that baby has a bright future ahead with such a responsible mother.
>>
File: belly-1.jpg (54KB, 590x720px) Image search: [Google]
belly-1.jpg
54KB, 590x720px
>>16520059
Honestly I have sex nearly everyday and have been that way for a long time, so that complicated me figuring out the conception date even more
But thank you, I couldn't seem to find any information on how accurate pregnancy tests are before the missed period
>>16520067
I am going to call in the morning but I just found out a few hours ago so I'm just trying to figure it out
I'm 19, the father is my boyfriend of 5 years, we're both very responsible and are actually pretty stable considering our age, and yes I do.
I mostly chose "oops I got pregnant" because I'm on birth control so I'm just really surprised that this happened.
Also I'm concerned about being so far along that the birth control has negatively affected the baby

Here's a pic of my tummy, I don't think I look that far along, I'm 5'3 and 160 lbs so I'm kind of chubby normally
>>
>>16520114
What birth control?
>>
>>16520114
Femanon you're not going to start to show until you're at the very very least 13 weeks, when the uterus actually starts to expand over the top of the pubic bone. More likely 20 weeks when it rises to your navel. Anything before that is bloating and foodbaby.
>>
>>16520120
The depo shot
>>16520130
In the past I've been pregnant and I was showing the first few months lol
I was a lot skinner then though so maybe that's why
>>
>>16520142
What happened with the past pregnancy?
>>
Congratz Anon!
>>
>>16520142
iirc the only method of birth control that will really fuck the baby is the copper IUD.
but this anon is correct
>>16520059
I'd advocate for abortion, but I know a person has to side with their feelings right or wrong. I got married at 19 to the guy I was with when I was 17, and it' worked out spectacularly, but we didn't have kids until we were 30. I think that being married and working as a team and recognizing and working on your own weaknesses as a person is vital for most efficient child rearing, but I you can support yourselves and you respect each other, then you're better off than most.
>>
>>16520210
>I got married at 19 to the guy I was with when I was 17, and it' worked out spectacularly, but we didn't have kids until we were 30.

Story? It sounds romantic and sweet.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.