[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do get into 3D chicks? I've been attracted to 2D ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: r5sl.png (506KB, 502x776px) Image search: [Google]
r5sl.png
506KB, 502x776px
How do get into 3D chicks? I've been attracted to 2D ever since puberty. I'm 20 now, and I've never been attracted to 3D. How can I fix this? I went six months this year without watching any anime or even looking at anything anime related, and it only made my 2D fixation more powerful.
>>
>stop watching anime
>don't be an idiot
>bee urself
>¿¿¿
>maximize revenue
>>
Op who the fck cares maximise revenue and do what the fck you wanna do
>>
If you want to be attracted to 3D I recommend learning to not listen to them. Don't even ignore them, just stop registering it. That way their physical traits still seem worth the time and effort.
>>
>>16518153
But the main thing that attracts me to 2D is their personalities. Body is secondary thing to me.
>>
>>16518165
There's no hope for you then.
>>
>>16518165
>attracts me to 2D is their personalities
>2D
>personality

WTF are you smoking. 2D girls have no "personality"
If you perceive one, it has been fabricated by it's creator; it's not a genuine personality
>>
Don't bother, you probably have unhealthy expectations of 3D girls anyway. Stay a beta faggot who faps to animu :^)
>>
Why would you want to be attracted to 3dpd when you have perfection waiting for you at the click of a button?
Until we can genetically engineer dere catgirls 3d has nothing to offer.

Seriously now, you're probably lost. Just accept your dark future, buy a bunch of body pillows and live a fantasy. Just curious, what exactly is that doesn't attract you to 3d? Like, you're just not physically attracted to them or you find them annoying bitches and can't stand them? Or both?
>>
>>16518242
>Just curious, what exactly is that doesn't attract you to 3d? Like, you're just not physically attracted to them or you find them annoying bitches and can't stand them? Or both?

It's both.
>>
Stop fapping
Start eating healthy
Start doing basic exercises like jogging and lifting
Pick up a hobby that lets you craft something, mine's collecting rare things
Stop watching anime

You are trying to fix yourself, meaning you perceive yourself as inadequate or broken. Because of this, you will hate yourself for forcing yourself to be better than what it is. Stop being comfortable with your life. Be ambitious and dream about your actualized self. Once you've done that, find and pick up an IRL weeb gril (by the time you start this process you'll have a chance to pick, not just get) and dominate her pussy into your submission as the mother of your future children.
DON'T
BE
A BITCH
>>
>>16518291
That's though then. I find it really weird that after 6 months of no 2d you still have no interest in 3d. Did you actually interact with real women during this time? And by interact I don't mean just saying "y-you too" to the cashier once in a while. If not, then there may still be hope if you do that. If you did then you're legitimately attracted only to 2d.
>>
File: Untitled.png (75KB, 353x156px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
75KB, 353x156px
>>16518324
that all sounds nice and dandy mate, but sometimes people can't change what they're attracted to. Most pedophiles hate themselves for it, but can't change it. Same with some gays, etc.
It seems strange for someone to be attracted strictly to 2d, but I've seen people who are into weirder things. I don't know if that might be the case for OP, but if it is, I legitimately believe that he will be happier if he just accepts it. Still don't jump to conclusions, OP.

>banner strangely related
>>
>>16518324
I run every other day and am getting back into lifting. Does learning a new language count as a productive hobby? (its Russian, not japanese)
>>16518344
>Did you actually interact with real women during this time?

I had conversations with them everyday. One of them even told me they were into me. I don't really have trouble attracting girls, I'm just not attracted back.
>>
>>16518427
Yeah learning a new lingo is pretty good cos its sharpening. Keep up the good work
>>
>>16518364
I can't accept this. What will my parents think? They already think it's weird that I'm a 20 year old virgin. I can't let them know that their son loves cartoon characters.
>>
>>16518527
So don't. I'm not telling you to walk around with a body pillow, just live the way you like it and hide your powerlevel, if you have to. Your parents don't have to know all details of your life. Why the fuck would they even know that you're a virgin? You can just kindly tell them to piss off when they ask you about stuff you don't want to talk about. Sooner or later you'll (hopefully) move out and you won't have to deal with your parents invading your private life.
>>
>>16517447
why would you fix something that is not broken? 3D females will empty you wallet and take your freedom away. also women don't love you the same way or feel the same way about you her love for you is utility based. she will stop loving you if you lose your job or become sick. if you get sick she will emotionally cheat on you and she will start looking for another man.
>>
>>16518667
>why would you fix something that is not broken

Because i want a normal life. I don't want to be a weirdo who wants to fuck cartoons when I should be out meeting real women and enjoying it.
>>
>>16518753
Why? If it doesn't make you happy, then it's not what you should do.
Humans arn't cookie-cutter, Anon. If you TRUELY have never been attracted to a 3D woman then just enjoy your fantasies. Turn it in to a productive thing if you can- pick up illustration and create your perfect waifu.

As a 3-D woman, I can tell you that we are nothing like 2D women. The closest you can find is a timid mail order asian chick.
If you look for love in a 3-D world with 2D expectations and social skills, you're gonna have a bad time.
Either make a radical change (cut off anime, force self to be social, pursue new hobbies) or accept yourself as deviant of society who is happy in his own respects. Again, don't conform just because you feel like you "should". If you are happy the way you are and will be unhappy by changing, then don't change. Only change if you're unhappy now and can achieve happiness by changing
>>
>>16518774
My social skills are actually pretty good. I'm just looking for a way to be happy with 3D women.
>>
File: IMG_3260.jpg (2KB, 70x160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3260.jpg
2KB, 70x160px
>faps to animu :^)
>>
>>16518787
>wants relationship with anime character
>looking for 3D women in area
Good luck living the weeb life >.>
>>
>>16518801
Strangely enough, I've had women interested in me even when I didn't hide my powerlevel. I'm a pretty outgoing person.
>>
>>16518753
well you can at least drop the anime if you want but i would at least not try to seek validation from women. Women are the biggest dream killers every because if you accidentally get one pregnant then its not about you anymore and you have to work to support your kid. you will not have the time to finish school or the freedom to do what you want anymore. also don't get me started on the paternity fraud shit women pull on men.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.