[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unexpected confession?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Shinpachi-1.jpg (20KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
Shinpachi-1.jpg
20KB, 650x366px
I've always been pretty crap at reading social contexts unless it's blatantly said to my face so most times things go straight over my head. I'll just greentext the whole story so its easier to go through.
>going to a rave for a first time with a new small crew i've met recently
>also first time trying capps
>we all get high
>never felt like this before and having the time of my life
>one of my best mates gf comes up and starts dancing with me
>just go with the flow
>next thing shes hugging me
>she says "you're really cute, i really like you"
>push her back and say "that ain't cool, you've got your bf"
>she says "i meant like a friend"
>i say "ahh no worries, i misunderstood"
>spend the rest of the night dancing with other mates to avoid her

There's probably a million different fucking ways to say friendly shit in a platonic way or maybe I'm just overthinking things but she said it right to my face. I can't tell if this was an outright confession or I just genuinely misunderstood her. Help me out here /adv/, I just made a good set of friends and I don't really want to lose them over something like this.
>>
Girl was rolling on molly?
>>
she was hitting on you. you did the right thing.
>>
>>16515265

She was hitting on you, then realized you weren't down with the whole slut-thing, then said she meant it as a friend in order to save face.
>>
Act like nothing happened and tell her you see her as friends and nothing else.

You are a good guy for not going for her shit.
>>
Bravo on you OP, want me to buy you a steam game? under 20 preferably
>>
>>16515289
he should have punched her in the face
>>
>>16515326

Undertale pls.
>>
>>16515279
Yeah, me and all my mates were on it.

>>16515326
It's all good. I'm too into Blazblue atm to play anything else

Thanks guys, I just needed any sort of confirmation cause I haven't told anyone else yet. Feels good to dodge bullets.
>>
>>16515335
steam name / proof you're OP
>>
>>16515335
>>16515355

Waiting to see how this turns out, since the Undertale faggot is clearly not OP.
>>
>>16515355
>>16515378
I'm the OP but I don't know how to prove it so just forget about it.
>>
>>16515415

Easy. Screenshot this post. If >>16515354 gets a (You), then you're OP.
>>
>i'll buy you shit for being a good person
that would be an incredible act of kindness and show me that human nature has a capacity for empathy beyond line of sight. too bad it won't happen.
>>
>>16515354
>>
Nah, grill was looking to lay the easy autist of the group because she thought you wouldn't tattle because she was rolling. Don't be the easy autist, be the honest autist.
>>
>>16515265
your new friends are druggies

druggies say stupid shit when theyre on drugs

thats why i dont like going out with my friends so much anymore. it always ends up with everyone feinding for coke or searching for mdma or some other shit.
>>
>>16515354
>>16515470
Well shit it didn't work. I GUESS I'M NOT THE OP

>>16515484
They only pop during raves and theres only so many of them here.
>>
>>16515511

Screenshot, retard. As in make it a fucking picture of what you're seeing.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (376KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
376KB, 1920x1080px
>>16515517
I hope I'm doing it right
>>
>>16515715

You just proved you're not OP.

Congrats.
>>
>>16515729
Well I'm not here to fish a game out of someone so I don't really care if I can or can't prove that I'm OP. I'm just here for some advice.
>>
>>16515832

Sure, whatever.
>>
File: OP.png (145KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
OP.png
145KB, 1366x768px
OP here. Disregard that I was only pretending. Can I have my free game?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.