[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Single Father Life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: single father.jpg (39KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
single father.jpg
39KB, 500x320px
All I want for my future at this moment is to be a single father. I do not want to deal with a woman who will make me spend all of my money on her or a take my child away the day we come to a disagreement or raise my child the wrong way.

How can I become a single father?
Any single fathers here who can tell me about the experience such has how they became one? Are you happy as a single father?
How do you manage working full time as a single father?
Is paying for a surrogate a realistic goal?
>>
>>16514805
Make sure you're not craving a DD/lg relationship, take parenting classes, and adopt a kid.
>>
>>16514805
>adopt a kid.
This is a no for me. Kid needs to have my DNA and a resemblance to me. Passing on my genes is very important to me.

>>16514815
>DD/lg relationship,
what is this?
>>
>>16514805
You will be doing double the work in every aspect of your life. You will have almost zero downtime.
>>
>>16514833
You are delusional. You don't have the means to have your cake and eat it too
>>
>>16514833
A DDlg relationship is a relationship where the older party basically roleplays ad the younger party's dad.
They act as their caregiver, but there's also hardcore sex. It can be very fulfilling.
>>
>>16514805
B.E.T.A.
E.
T.
A.
>>
>>16514805
>How can I become a single father?
Meet a girl and get her knocked up, cause the relationship to not continue
>Any single fathers here who can tell me about the experience such has how they became one? Are you happy as a single father?
I was married, we had a son, we got divorced after she had an affair.
I'm far from happy, my ex brings new guys in to live with her every other month and it upsets my son because she ignores him once she meets someone new
>How do you manage working full time as a single father?
After school activities, my parents and clubs
>Is paying for a surrogate a realistic goal?
I struggle to think how you could want a kid but not be responsible for it.
>>
>>16514846
not really interested in this. Just want a delicate daughter and son to raise into greatness.

>>16514837
maybe the first 2-3 years

>>16514840
how do single moms do it then?

>>16514865
How is it beta that I want to raise a child without a mother?

>>16514867
>Meet a girl and get her knocked up, cause the relationship to not continue
But of course 9/10 the woman takes the child.

>I struggle to think how you could want a kid but not be responsible for it.
What do you mean? I will only pay for a woman to be pregnant with my DNA and give the child to me after it's born. Of course she gets paid for it. I'm pretty much renting her reproductive organs.
>>
>>16514924
>>how do single moms do it then?

I told you earlier to stop being delusional. You want to procreate without the ingredients necessary for procreation
>>
>>16514924
>maybe the first 2-3 years

Are you going to take the kid to school functions?
Doctor visits?
Parks, chuck e cheese, other crap kids like?
Teach them to drive?
etc.

Being a proper parent is a 24/7 JOB.
>>
>>16514924
>But of course 9/10 the woman takes the child.
You won't have much luck finding a woman who will give up her child after carrying it for 9 months or want access.
>>
>>16514924
Please don't just go and ruin a child's life out of your incompetence as a human ving. There is a very good reason why humans have two parents, and besides you sound like a complete retard on these matters.
>>
Only a woman can really do some things. You need to get her to raise it to about a year do at least a few weeks breastfeeding and then get tired of it.
Men dont have the capacity to continuously care for a baby for the first year
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.