[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Too old for this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (74KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 500x358px
The other day in class we were taking a test and the teacher is anal and wont let us leave the room. I really had to piss and I was trying to hold it through the test but I've always had a weak bladder. I couldn't make it and I pissed myself badly and visibly right before i finished. Worst part is the girl i like is in my class. I literally ran out of the classroom when it ended and burst into tears once nobody could see me, i was so fucking humiliated. I don't know how to play it off. What do?
>>
Withdraw if its not to late to get a refund. If it is man up and piss before class.
>>
>>16513460
I sometimes dont realize I have to piss until it's bad, in this case I didn't realize until the beginning of class and it was a double period
>>
Im a fucking freak who still has pee accidents what the fuck should i do
>>
Just ignore any comments people make and show them that you dnt care, if you get angry or sad they will keep making fun of you because they know they can get a reaction, after about month, it wont be funny anymore and any joke people make will get less and less laughs, im sorry but yull just have to prtend to not care waht they say, i was once caught taking a pack of crisps out of a bin (closed packet) and when people said the expected "disgusting homelless" i just said "yeah yeah" and moved on, now, im not sure that anyone remmebers it, unless i mention the type of crisps
>>
>>16513485
Eating chips out of the trash was your decision pissing himself wasn't his decision (to an extent)
>>
My crush was in the class, she saw everything. With everyone else I can just play it off but she'll just think I'm a gross freak forever even if I laugh about it
>>
Come back when you are 18, kiddo.
>>
>>16513497
1. m00t made 4chan when he was 15
2. I am 18 and a senior in high school
>>
>>16513494
Im sorry but you'll have to face facts, if she decides to hold something against you that you had no control over, maybe she aint that great, youll just have to wait til you reach a "refresher" stage in your life, liek if you go to collge and theres new people or start in a workplace or have to move schools
>>
>>16513508
I know this may be a stupid concern but what if I have another accident then? I had a lot of them when I was younger, I wasn't fully potty trained until like 7 because of anxiety reasons, and even then I would still have accidents, and I had them every so often in middle school to. It was miserable, and it made me lose a lot of confidence, and because of that I try really hard to make it to the bathroom on time. But even then, I didn't make it the other day, so what's stopping me from peeing myself again in college? I know, I'm a fucking loser, but I've seriously had so many issues with this stuff it almost makes me hate myself, please nobody make fun of me.
>>
Piss on your "crush"
>>
>>16513538
next time if you know you are going to pee yourself, go to the bathroom whether your teachers let you leave the room or not

sometimes it's better to break some rules in favor of something that's more important

if you don't know when you are going to pee yourself, then maybe you need to see a doctor about that
>>
>>16513538
Ok, first, go see a phyciatrst to see if this is an anxiety thing and learn methods to calm yourself, if not, youre gonna have to wear special pads for such occasions to absorb the urine, no one shuld know. or, just go to the toilet every oppunrtinity ypu get at school and wait til you get home to drink anything, dont worry, youll live
>>
>>16513550
I know when I'm going to pee myself but from the time I get the urge I just can't hold it as long as most people
>>
>>16513552
I usually go to the bathroom at every opportunity, but I just slipped up that day, and for a while I tried wearing pullups but it was too humiliating and it just made me really depressed
>>
I also still wet the bed every so often and I feel like thats going to affect my relationships once I start sharing a bed with someone
>>
Just please how the fuck do I stop pissing myself
>>
>>16513574
See a fucking doctor, this is 4chan, not a qualafied 30 something black medical professional
>>
>>16513507
You are in no position to try taking down to people when you pissed your pants as a legal adult
>>
>>16513452
What you should have done: Go for the piss, and deal with the teacher afterward.

What to do now: Take ownership of any joke about you. Walk proudly into class and announce "Ladies and gentlemen, I want to announce that I am empty of bladder and raring to go."

When you beat them to it, there's no point in their making fun of you.
>>
>>16513679
I know but I'm not that popular and I feel like I would just get made fun of even more or all the girls would look at me weird
>>
>>16513783
Then just ignore them, the joke will get old between them
>>
>>16513679
This. In an "extreme" situation like this, literally get up and run out of class. Walk back in to class, go straight to the teachers desk, and say it was an emergency. If she voids your test, talk to a dean or something.

But as for the fact it already happened, I'd just sit in the back, keep your head down, and not talk to anyone. Don't act super awkward, but only talk to someone if it's about your class.
>>
>>16513804
Yeah. I just feel so gross and childish. I hate having a small bladder.
>>
Suck it up and get some diapers pissbaby
>>
>doesn't know to piss before a test
>claims to be 'too old for this'
>>
Just make it to the fucking bathroom on time its not that hard
>>
>>16513493
you seem not to have notices that one is a little weird and the other is so disgusting it'd gross out all people and many other animals.
>>
Next time you have to pee stand over my face until you cant hold it and you piss in my mouth OP
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 600x600px
I know the feel OP, I wet the bed until I was 15
>>
>>16513452
How weak is that? An adult has to piss themselves because they don't have 'permission' to use the bathroom. You should just used the bathroom, if the 'teacher' said something, you could've told them, That your tuition pays their salary and then piss on his face. Totally alpha.
>>
>>16514892
I mentioned I'm a senior in high school so my tuition actually doesn't pay their salary
>>
>>16514952
Well, you should've pissed on his face anyways. As a gesture. Being pissed on is better than being pissed off.
>>
>>16513538
get a note from a doctor, a shrink, whatever stating that you must be allowed to go to the bathroom when you need to go, due to a medical condition. they can make whatever rules they want, but under 99.9% of classroom and workplace conditions they can't legally deny you bathroom breaks.

also make sure your principal or whoever your teacher's supervisor is knows about this. if you want to be mean about it, you can probably even try to sue for mental suffering or whatever. but the teacher will have his own side of things so be prepared for that.

>>16514959
have to admit I kek'd
>>
haha you pissed your pants. If you had to go that bad you should have just left, regardless of what the teacher said.

She should get in trouble for making you piss your pants.
>>
OP here, I mentioned before that I have a weak bladder and I always have so don't be assholes
>>
Pretend to laugh about it, that's what I do everytime I do something embarrassing
>>
Last time I pissed myself was when I was in diapers, OP. Suck it up and hold it like a man.
>>
Wear diapers
>>
Sorry, OP. I wouldn't laugh at you. In fact, if I was there I probably would have wanted to hug you if you weren't soaked in piss. Just keep your head up, bud
>>
Had this problem before
>in math class
> I'm a B student, respectful enjoy teacher
>answer one of teachs questions demonstrating I understand the equation etc..
>ask to go to the bathroom
>"no"
>internal rage, I tell him you've got two options I take a shit on your desk or in the toilet
>I got pardoned to the bathroom, a detention
If that doesn't work carry a bottle, puss in that and put it on your teachers desk or in their trash every day?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.