[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Accepted a blowjob from employee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 5

File: bill clinton.jpg (26KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
bill clinton.jpg
26KB, 620x388px
>Own small business
>It has grown quite sizable
>Needed a clerk to help me run some day to day operations and keep office hours and a schedule
>Interviewed a few applicants, eventually hired clerk, it's no longer a one man show
>Hired her fresh out of college
>Her degree is, in fact, deceptive
>She knows nothing
>She's not particularly competent
>I'm pretty decent at teaching, and she hasn't gotten any better over the course of months even though I take hours out of my day to teach her
>Important shipping deadlines are coming up and I absolutely need somebody trained by then and she clearly isn't going to shape up
>Can't have her fucking up important customs paperwork
>Decide to give her a few weeks after thanksgiving break, basically she'd be in arrears getting paid through Christmas
>Seems like plenty of time to line up a new job
>Still feel awful about firing her, especially around the holidays
>Call her in near the end of her shift
>Tell her that I'm going to have to let her go, but that I'd be happy to give her a reference, but it just isn't working out
>She gets upset and starts crying
>Immediately regret firing her
>Says that she'd get naked to keep this job
>Wut
>You see where this is going
>Eventually outright offers to trade sex for employment
>A combination of her tears and my erection has made a normally smart man very stupid very stupid
>Accept
>She spends the last half hour or so of the day blowing me in my office
>As soon as I finish feel massive regrets
>She leaves for thanksgiving break
>Clocks in on Monday

What have I begun?
>>
looks like a very dangerous situation to be in

she probably could sue you for taking advantage of it
>>
Congratulation, you have a new secretary. Make sure to sleeve up and teach your new whore on retainer how to at least answer calls while your dick is recovering, and make sure to trade up for the newer model once you notice any signs of wear.
>>
>>16512885

Feel free to correct me if im wrong but can you not face jail time for this?
>>
Well, now you're stuck with a useless employee. If you ever try to fire her for being shit at her job, she has this against you. No matter how consenting she was to this, this is going to damage you so much if it ever comes out. You've irreconcilably fucked up
>>
>>16512896

Possibly, but she'd have to have evidence.

>>16512897

Sounds like playing with fire.

>>16512899

No, but possibly civil liability.
>>
>>16512904
>Possibly, but she'd have to have evidence.
This sort of situation usually comes down to he said-she said. It'll be her word against hers, and who would you believe if you were a third party? The girl who was about to lose her job, or the guy in a position of power who was about to fire her just before the holidays?
>>
no op, you havent fucked up unless she has proof. Are there security cameras anywhere? Did she get a pic of you naked? Are there any digital traces of what happened?

If not, fire her immediatly and claim that she's making up lies because she's angry about getting fired. Threaten to sue her for de-faming if she tries to make a scene.
Unless she has proof you should not get in trouble since it's your word against hers. Act appauled and insulted when you hear her accuse you.
She might not even say anything as to not look like a prostitute
>>
>>16512905
>her word against hers
her word against yours, obviously
>>
>>16512885
This could end up costing you a lookout of money down the road. That's why you don't let your dick take the wheel.
>>
top kek this is how women making it in life by manipulating men with sex to get them to do favors. this is why we don't take you cunts seriously
>>
>>16512905
I'd believe the man over the woman who was hysteric after losing her job.
She has every reason to be bitter at him for firing her.

However, if she tells anyone what happened BEFORE he fires her again, then it's really sketchy.
>>
Better hope you don't live in a state that she can legally record you without telling you. If not, you're fucked legally.

But you have the advantage that you didn't say how long she could keep her job for the act.
>>
>>16512914
It was a rhetorical question, more aimed towards who general society is going to believe. This sort of situation is why many workplaces forbid workplace relationships, due to the power dynamics involved, and this could easily and more likely look like OP taking advantage of a vulnerable employee, especially since he's the owner and boss, not just a regular manager or something.

Honestly, OP really is pretty fucked if he keeps her or if he fires her.
>>
>>16512905
>>16512910

She seems just as suspect as I do. Without proof I'm not too worried.

>>16512906

Only outside, and she clocked out at the regular time. No digital traces or pics.
>>
>>16512913
I wonder how many guys have broke down in tears over being fired and offered their body to their female boss.
>>
>>16512923
>Without proof I'm not too worried.
You don't seem to understand how this would work if this got to court. Sure, she'd have to prove her case, probably by testifying, but then you'd have to provide evidence to the contrary if you want to get off. If you can't refute her case, then you can't win. Since both of you have no solid evidence, then it IS her word against yours, but she has the upper hand in that this is the sort of situation where someone in your position could, and often do, take advantage of vulnerable employees beneath them, and it wouldn't take much of a legal mind to convince a judge or jury that her side of the story is the truth. Your story is weak and sounds like your grasping for straws.

Don't get me wrong, I believe you. I'm just telling like I see it.
>>
>>16512930

I can cite her lack of competence as the reason for her firing and just say that any sexual misconduct is a false claim if she goes to court..
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
Just train her to do her job and keep fucking her.
>>
>>16512920
>>16512923
Society tends to believe the woman, but if you act appauled and insulted enough, they'll believe you.
You just have to paint it like she's crazy.
Also, in a court of law, they HAVE to have proof for him to get in trouble. If he keeps her, he's putting himself at risk because then if she mentioned the sex thing, he can't pin it on an alternative "motive". If he fires her and then she tries to claim that she blew him, he can argue that she's just making up lies to try to get back at him for firing her.
Her work performance obviously reflects her lack of skill and justifies her termination, and if she has no proof to back up her claims then it should hold no water.

Now, I think OP DESERVES a to get caught, but this girl is also at fault for literally offering sex. Like, it's not like op was like "well I'd let you keep your job on one condition...". He didn't initiate the exploitation- and now HE'S in a bad spot since she sexualized the situation.

Op if you want the SJWs on your side, just assert that "Fake rape claims do harm to ACTUAL rape victims" and "she should be ashamed of herself for exploiting their struggle to address her own personal, unrelated grievances"
>>
>>16512932
Is there any record of her incompetence? And regardless, that could be twisted as you basically saying "you're a shit employee, give me a blowjob or you're fired"
>>
>>16512939
See >>16512930
>>
>>16512930
It's INNOCENT until proven GUILTY.
If it's her word against his, he'll get off free. He had probable reason to fire her, and she had a motive to spread lies about him. It could also be said that since he was in a position of power, he could have easily exploited her.
Since there's no way to prove either, they can't do anything
>>
>>16512939

I somehow don't think that the opinions of random tumblristas would matter in court.

>>16512941

Yes. I documented it in case I had to fire her.
>>
>>16512913
It made me laugh too and I'm a woman
>>
>>16512950
>It's INNOCENT until proven GUILTY.
Only if it's a criminal case. If it's a civil case, then the standard is balance of probabilities, meaning "it's more likely it happened than it didn't".
>>
Kek, I bet she also cries for gender equality online
>>
>>16512945
See>>16512950

Innocent until proven guilty.
Even when people murder their kids and leave their bloodstains in the back of the trunk, it's "not enough evidence" if you have a good lawyer.
No one is going to get convicted for "well this situation has happened in the past like this, so we're going to assume that it's the same in your case"

Do you know how often fired employees slander their bosses and workplaces? It's EXTREMEMLY common, and it never goes anywhere legally unless there's evidence
>>
File: 20151020_140206.jpg (615KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20151020_140206.jpg
615KB, 2048x1152px
>>16512951
Just admit it, you hired her for her looks, keep her on and give her duties she can handle + keep banging her. She wants it too.
>>
>>16512962
See >>16512956
>>
>>16512963

As unbelievable as it sounds, I really didn't hire her for her looks. She interviewed pretty well.
>>
>>16512956
Ah, ok.
Well then op, you should meet with a lawyer to discuss whether or not you would have a good defense before firing her again.

Still, I don't think a court would legally punish a man just because of the claims of a women who was recently fired.
With no evidence, that seems ridiculous
>>
>>16512975
>>16512962
It really doesn't even need to get to court in the first place, you know. The reason the courts aren't flooded with this type of case is because they're usually settled outside through negotiation, and if OP's gets that far then chances are it will too.
>>
and op this should be obvious but do not acknowledge the sexual encounter around her or allow anything innapropriate to happen in the future. She might realize she can blackmail you if she gets a recording of you acknowledging the event or anything like that.
>>
>>16512987

She doesn't really seem like the blackmailing type, but then again she didn't seem like the sex for favors type either.
>>
>>16512885
You idiot.
>>
Don't try to prove how dumb she is, it just makes the "you taking advantage of her" even more of a case. Which you did technically, not trying to point fingers.

Honestly, probably keep her around but don't change anything about it. Don't giver her a bonus (unless you did before), raise or anything that wrecks suspicion or new perks. Bite the bullet and cover for her gaps, continue the employment process that you had before the incident. Then she'll slip and you fire her again.

Now you understand if she was willing and do sex to keep her job, you can't underestimate her survival instincts.
>>
>>16512996
She will definitely blackmail you If she was willing to blow you
>>
>>16513010
But he can never fire her.
Now that he's done what he did, she can bring it up whenever she wants. If he fires her again, she can threaten to make a case about what happened
>>
>>16513031
He can fire her within the year, or statue of anything.

As long as he keeps on the down low and doesn't treat her different, she'll slip up and fire her on work merits. As long as he keeps notes on her, like he did before the incident - it can minimalism the risk .

It's how good of a poker face he has. If she brings it up, play dumb/forgetful - see what threats she has, then work on gauging those threats.

Your best case is just forgetting this and hopefully the sign out/clockout is an hour late on other days too.
>>
>>16513031
Exactly this. OP is fucked either way. He fires her - she sues him. He doesn't - he's got a useless employee. I hope it was worth the blowjob, OP.
>>
>>16513040
There is no trace of when this happened. She could just as easily claim it happened later than it actually did
>>
If I were in that situation, I would try to find some additional reasons I could claim was the reason for her termination.

An example would be to call her school and see if her degree is fake. Or if any of her previous job references suggested against her. Solutions like these would clearly swing a civil case in your favor.
>>
>>16513027

Maybe.

>>16513040

If I play dumb then I pretty much have to fire her because she'd know something is up.

>>16513042

Probably wasn't.

>>16513048

The degree is real. She mentions her student loans from time to time and I checked her out as part of hiring.
>>
>>16513048
Those reasons are really irrelevant AFTER she's hired. It's up to an employer to check those things before they hire her, especially the references.

And she has the whole "have sex with me or you're fired" angle to back her up too.
>>
>>16513053
I guess she's a lot smarter than you gave her credit for, huh?
>>
>>16513066

I don't know about that. But acting weird is an obvious tip off.
>>
>>16513058
>>16513058
Pretty sure you'd be hard pressed to find a company or a judge who wouldn't agree that lies on your resume wouldn't be reasonable grounds for termination say any point in an at-will state, or any other desu baka senpai
>>
>>16513072
It's generally up to an employer to look after themselves and check out a potential employee's qualifications and references before hiring them. Not that it really matters, since her degree is genuine
>>
There's a right way to handle this, stop the shady shit and handle this like a man.

Pull her aside and explain her what you did was wrong and you regret it very much so. Apologize to her and offer her an amount of money for compensation (not the best thing to offer, but it's what you have in this situation), like 500 bucks or something along those lines.

As long as you explain to her in a calm, logical and firm manner that what you did was totally wrong and you cannot give her a job but only compensate with money, and you give her an heartfelt apology, things should be fine. Insist on giving her the money and make sure she understands you cannot give her the job.

This is a situation you can handle with just the two of you. Stop sinking deeper into the mud and handle it the right way.
>>
Nice man, now you have a sexretary.
You're living the dream!
>>
>>16513083
>500 bucks
>for her job
>>
>>16513089
Whatever he feels is the right amount, I didn't read about the details of the job.
>>
>>16513045
Can OP prove that a situation like this would be unable to occur? Is she attractive? Does OP have scenarios where he could have flirted with her? Did he looks surpass her shitty resume? These can domino in court and shit.

>>16513053

Company of two people, in a court you'll likely lose but right now, it's your office. Playing dumb is not bringing it up or implying that it happened. Maybe you're just bad at secrets. Treating her different would cause problems, giving her "shush" money. Status quo from day one, she comes back, bite the bullet and cover for her.

The elephant in the room you need to explain to a third party, if it arises, is - how are you going to explain what changed your mind in keeping with her.

If her job performance is better than before the incident, you'd be in good shape to talk yourself out of it - 'I gave her a second chance being a fresh college grad' but if she sucks at her job and know's she can ride this (giggity) job for awhile due to blackmail, then you gotta work on firing her for work reasons in the later future/hope she quits on her own.

You're so pent up on lawsuits and shit. She's a fresh college grad that gave a BJ for a entry level post college job. Just suck it up and cover for her, I'd be shocked if she lasts for a long time. Or higher another person and just squeeze her out.

You are so paranoid on lawsuits and blackmail that you are still dealing with a kid-Adult. As I said before, bite the bullet and cover her gaps for the time being. Doing it for a few months to a year is a lot better than the pain a sexual harassment lawsuit will do to you.

And people look at me like I am an idiot when I laugh in their face about messing around with co-workers lol
>>
>>16513093
I'm just baffled you thought $500 was anywhere near a sufficient amount, even as a rough ballpark estimate
>>
>>16513097
It's a compensation for the stupid shit they have done, not for "her job".
>>
>>16512885
I really hope this is just a trial employment and that you didn't hire her fulltime directly.
>>
>>16513078
There are some easy ways to check her entire previous employment history from her tax returns. She's only going to list references that will give her positive reviews. Call some companies she's worked for that have probably fired her for incompetence.
>>
>>16513093
You do know, she could just take the money and sue him right? She could argue he paid for the BJ which gets her in trouble for prostitution but can wiggle out of that, it'll hurt OP and his business waaay more (court days and potential PR problems)
>>
>>16513097
Your fucking mouth must be pretty sore if you're getting $500 for a bj
>>
>>16513099
You know that she'd be able to get a lot more with a sexual harassment suit, right?
>>
>>16513083
>trying to use logic with a woman who was willing to give a blowjob to keep her job
>paying her to keep her mouth shut is the "right thing to do"
>>
>>16513103
This isn't $500 for a blowjob, this is $500 for a blowjob and to keep her mouth shut.

>>16513102
She could also refuse the money, and then say that he tried to wiggle out of sexual harassment by offering her money, which makes OP look even worse
>>
>>16513102
She can do many things if we are theorycrafting here, but doing the right thing is the way to go, and if he does it right he should have no problems.

>>16513105
It's something they both agreed upon, it doesn't fall under the category of sexual harassment.

>>16513106
>>16513109
It's not the keep her mouth shut, it's a compensation for what they've done and OP is showing himself to be the responsible one with it, as he should.

>>16513109
Once again, it's not sexual harassment. Calm down on the typing.
>>
>>16513111
Tell me, how's he going to prove they agreed to this? He has just as much proof as she does, which is none, and we've already discussed the proof issue.
>>
>>16513111
If it's not shush money, then she could take his money and his apology and still sue him, right?
The only "right thing" here is for OP to get in trouble. He can't attone for his mistake by offering hush hush money and a sincere apology. He deserves to face the consequences of his actions, and the only "right thing" to do would be to admit his mistake openly and face whatever concequences befell him.
But that's not what we're trying to accomplish. Any of our suggestions are the "wrong thing" to do morally, including yours. So, it comes down to which method is most likely to cover his ass.
>>
>>16513111
A consensual sexual relationship between a boss and an employee is automatically considered sexual harassment simply because of the power dynamic.
I agree that it was consensual, but again, simply because of the power dynamic, she was brought to do something sexual that she wouldn't have done if he hasn't held that power over her. Even consensual sexual acts that take place between a boss and worker are seen as harassment in a court of law
>>
>>16513111
Covering up what he did by giving her money to 'compensate her for what they've done' (and effectively to try and get her to shut up) is the right thing to do?
>dat rationalisation dho
>>
>>16513121
This is because she did the wrong thing morally too by acting like a prostitute.

A man with self respect would have taken it as an inslult an kickhed her out, but OP appartenly, had such bad luck with girls, despite being an etreprenuer that he couldn't resist this temptation.
>>
>>16513125
We're not discussing her morals here though. Her morals are irrelevant. We're discussing OP's morals, because according to >>16513083, this is the right and moral thing to do
>>
>>16513118
And this is exactly why it will go no where in court if she decides to sue him, which she most likely won't.

>>16513121
People can make mistakes and it's something that happened between the two of them, and can and should be handled by the two of them. Your assumption of the "right thing" to do here is to have this man's life near-ruined over a relatively petty occurance. Calm down on your armchair-keyboard-warrior suggestions and think.

>>16513122
Considered by who? When you agree that it is in fact not the truth, and it obviously is not the truth, why do you even bring it up? Bunch of nonsense.

>>16513123
There's nothing to "cover up". They both know what they did, what is he covering up? They are both in the wrong and OP is the one who must take responsibility, and once again, the money is the easiest and most efficient way of doing it. He could help her with house chores for a week but I'm sure she'd rather have the money.

>>16513129
I don't know where all this aggresiveness is coming from when none of you even bother to make sense.
>>
>>16513129
I have no idea why anyone would think that would actually work.
>>
>>16513131
>They are both in the wrong
Except according to society, OP is a rapist who used his employee for sex.

The woman is the victim, not OP.
>>
>>16513131
You don't seem to understand how reality (or women) work.
I admire your faith in the goodness of people to resolve an issue, but that's simply not how things go down 99% of the time when a woman and sex is involved.
This woman was willing to get on her knees and put this strangers Genitals in her mouth to keep her job. Why on earth do you think she'd simply accept an apology and some petty cash and agree to be fired when she clearly has the upper hand and could threaten to sue him for an ILLEGAL act that he committed?
If you think she would simply accept his apology and shrug it of as "oh it's ok, no biggie" after she literally gargles his balls in her mouth, you are 100% mistaken.
>>16513131
Considered by the law, as I said.
As in, even if she admits that it was consentual, she still has every right to sue.
>>
>>16513138
Can you stop posting if you are not going to give advice and speak nonsense?

I understand we live in an unfair New World Order dictated world, but bitching about it on a /adv/ thread doesn't accomplish anything.

>>16513146
I'm not saying it's going to be easy, but if he does it the right way and holds a firm position there's a good chance they can just handle this just the two of them.

If it goes to court, it will go nowhere.

>>16513146
Once again, they are both in the wrong, and once again, there is zero evidence about what has happened. The court will go nowhere, at most she will have her court expenses paid and that's it.
>>
nice job op but not really
>>
>>16513152
Listen- I AGREE that the court case will go no where IF she has no evidence. But him approaching her about it and 1) admitting openly to her that it was a mistake and that he's apologizing and 2) offering her MONEY to "compensate" (/keep her mouth shut) adds to the amount of evidence she has, and could potentially ACTUALLY get him in trouble.

He should completally deny it even occurred as to not give her the opportunity to collect evidence against him.

And I'm sorry but you're simply wrong. you're assuming that she's mature, logical, and understanding- and from the OP, we can tell that she's none of those things.
Even if she were, she's obviously desperate for a job/money. If she saw the opportunity to cash in on what happened, you better believe she'd take FULL advantage of it
>>
>>16513174
If he pulls her aside and offers her the money and the apology in good will, she will still have no evidence. What is she going to do, wave around 500 bucks on the court?

I understand that you think this will lead to nowhere due to her qualities or lack thereof, but believing in doing the right thing solves problems, and in this case he doesn't have anything to lose but his 500 bucks.
>>
>>16513190
First of all, if she's smart at all she'll be specifically trying to collect evidence for future use.
She could easily have her phone recording while he apologizes to her. Any second of weakness could potentially get him in huge legal trouble, so it's better just to make sure that there's nothing at all.
Also yeah, saying that he gave you 500$ to keep your mouth shut and then presenting that money is evidence. Especially if it happens in a place where there's cameras- why else would he randomly give her 500$

Again, you keep saying this is the "right thing"- but it's not. If I were that girl and the guy came up and gave me 500$ to "put the whole thing behind us" I would be totally insulted. I would probably sue him just for insulting me if I wasn't already going to in the first place
>>
>>16512885
Every time you start to feel regret about this just imagine those warm lips wrapped around your cock, the feeling of her wet mouth, her tongue running over the head of your dick, and that tightness as she sucks when you're coming in her mouth.
>>
>>16513201
Once again, you are making a lot of nonsensical assumptions, but let me go through these yet again.

>She could easily have her phone recording

Is she having her phone recording at all times? He can simply ask her to leave her phone on her desk/elsewhere, but to satisfy your theorycrafting doom omens, let say she happens to have her phone, recording at the time he apologizes and gets everything in clear. His apology of simplified "what you offered and I accepted was wrong, but since you are in need for a job please accept this" leaves them in a neutral situation. This isn't enough to have him convicted with anything serious, and the truth of what happened isn't enough to have him convicted with anything serious, besides paying for her court expenses.

>saying that he gave you 500$ to keep your mouth shut and then presenting that money is evidence

Waving around 500 with no proof as to where it came from is not "evidence". And if the proof is the assumed "phone recording", the answer is above.

>Especially if it happens in a place where there's cameras-

I'm sure he can arrange a place to have his talk where there are no cameras, right my logical, thinking friend?

>If I were that girl and the guy came up and gave me 500$ to "put the whole thing behind us" I would be totally insulted

If you were the girl who offered the exchange and when the guy comes up regretting the thing where both of you are in the wrong and offers money with good will, you'd be "insulted"? I think you are just being retarded just for the sake of opposing the idea.

Either way, I said my pieces and the right path is clear. I'm out of this thread.
>>
File: 1411504087079.gif (1MB, 360x500px) Image search: [Google]
1411504087079.gif
1MB, 360x500px
That sounds awesome. Just treat it casually and have fun. I really don't see what the big deal is here.
>>
>>16513216
Please don't listen to this guy OP.
Do not admit fault in this or you are going to get you ass handed to you on a silver platter.
>>
File: 1439753293698.jpg (72KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
1439753293698.jpg
72KB, 500x362px
>>16512885
So fire her anyway? You have nothing to lose, unless you want to keep fucking her. There's no realistic chance of her successfully suing you, there is no evidence other than her word against yours. Even if a jury believes her they won't convict you without some evidence or indication that you're the type of person who would do this kind of thing (e.g. prior trouble with the law or professional misconduct).
>>
>>16512885
Pretty serius. Try talking to her she might take it with an ease.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.