[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get more IQ points in my brain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: as.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
as.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
How do I get more IQ points in my brain?
>>
please respond
>>
Do you mean for iq tests or learning? For leaning challenge yourself in a daily basis and just be open to learning new things. Try joining free online courses, watching documentaries, reading books, etc. Become interested in the way things work and why
>>
You can't you fucktard, jeez no wonder you're asking this question.
>>
>>16508991
Pretty much this. Also if you want to get better at IQ tests, take more IQ tests. That doesn't make you more intelligent though. Just focus on your learning.
>>
Join the adventurer guild, kill some rats in a cellar and put all your stat points in intelligence.
>>
>>16508958
IQ tests were discredited long ago and are used by no one. (Is there a blank for inserting your IQ on college application forms? No.)

When they were invented, about 100 years ago, it was thought that there was some connection between IQ score and intelligence.

A century of experience shows that IQ tests measure only one thing - your skill at taking IQ tests.

For a while there seemed to be some connection between a high IQ score and doing well in school and university - but further studies showed that was just because people good at IQ tests were probably good at psyching out other kinds of tests too.

Now, if in spite of that it still matters to you what your IQ number is, just keep taking lots of IQ tests. Like any other skill, you can get better at it with practice, and should go up a few points with every test.
>>
if you want to get smarter read more books, learn more math/chess type stuff, pick up a foreign language if you only unilingual, etc. Also stress less and avoid alcohol
>>
>>16509658
Of course people here still think IQ tests show how smart they are. This is the same place that post "I'm an INTJ" like it is somehow more accurate then astrology because they answered 30 stupid questions.
>>
>>16508958
You actually don't. Once you're in puberty, your IQ is set for life. Whatever knowledge you've claimed since is through experience, not intelligence. IQ scores just measure how much your brain can process, not how much you know or how smart you are .
>>
>>16508958
Puzzles. Things that challenge your mind like crosswords or Sudoku. Strategy games like chess. Also, meditate and find that inner driving for well being and mental strength.

There's no real one thing you can do. It's a combination of testing your brain power in different ways.
>>
>>16509679
>Log of Shit Education
wtf is with your name?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.