[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the "best" cut?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Do girls find the under cut/ top knot/ man bun attractive?

Post best male hairstyles than anyone can pull off without 1000$ of hairproduct and a team of stylists?

I find pic style pretty cool, what do girls think of it?
>>
>>16508593

>sjw dyke half shaved head

I really hope this look dies out asap. That said tumblr and psycho chicks will be all over your dick for being hip and trendy.
>>
>>16508593
>under cut/ top knot/ man bun
no

>>16508599
shut the fuck up
>>
>>16508603
What are other "good looking" haircuts for men that are possible to pull off without dunking a bottle of elmers glue to hold it in place? (Sarcasm)
>>
>>16508608
it depends entirely on your facial composition/features
>>
File: aaaaa.jpg (220KB, 1164x1059px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaa.jpg
220KB, 1164x1059px
Just get some leave-in conditioner and swoop that shit backwards.
>>
>>16508617
With hair like that I always notice the gap between the top hair and the side and it looks like the whole head is weird. Idk.

I also dont want to look like an old man that repeats the cycle of coffee, work, complaining, telling wife to cook, sleep, and your pic looks exactly like said stereotype.

Question remains, do girls like it?
>>
>>16508614
Between Oval-heart shape.

>had double canine tooth as young kid
>got removed
>bottom set of teeth no longer line up with top
>bottom 2 front teeth slightly off set than top 2 front teeth
>probably need braces?
>other wise good looking face
>Prob rated 7/10

If this makes any difference
>caucasian
>polish/italian/german
>>
I get my hair cut at a 4 scissor cut up top or something, and then a little lower on the sides and I just brush the front of it over or flare up the front, whatever I feel like. I think it looks good idk.
really just find whatever works for you and stick with it
>>
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there some sort of guide/infographic on which hairstyle suits on what the shape/size of your head is?
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 500x650px
Femanon choice
>>
>>16508593
Top half is long, bottom half is shaved. Something like this?
I saw a guy in front of me once with this hairstyle and it looked really good.

Other than that a faux hawks ane combovers are pretty trendy.
>>
File: 48894198498498.jpg (38KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
48894198498498.jpg
38KB, 479x720px
>>16508599
>>
I do find man buns hot.

But then again, it has to be on a hot guy. An ugly guy with a man bun just looks like shit.
>>
>>16508593
As a non trendy person I hate that the man bun became trendy. Ruined my shit as now I can't dress my normal way without looking tryhard
>>
>>16509280
i second this! (femanon)
>>
>>16508617
>>16509280
I hate modern haircuts, definitely prefer stuff like this.
>>
im pretty open minded when it comes to fashian and style but just for thinking that hairstyle/cut in your op looks good or cool or whatever ever makes you a pretty big faggot.
>>
>>16509411
>>16509422

bitches, you can't pull off that haircut without being horribly handsome

but you can pull off manbuns and under cuts if you are a ugly mofo
>>
>>16508593
laughable and ridiculous
>>
>>16509285
he looks like ron jon surfer bro and someone just shot his dog
>>
>>16509546
i've never seen a manbun that i liked. god himself could come down from heaven, all lights and clouds, handsome as fuck, making girls stain their pants left and right with a normal haircut but if he had a manbun there'd be nothing.
fuck manbuns. it's metrosexual the next generation.
>>
>tfw you're never satisfied with your hair and you don't know if people's compliments are genuine or not
I feel like a simple haircut doesn't make me stand out and I can't seem to get a style that I like
>>
>>16510540
>you don't know if people's compliments are genuine or not
i have this same problem, but about EVERYTHING
>>
>think OP is joking
>mfw there are people that actually believe that hairstyle is cool
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.