[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there anywhere else you can reliably find virgin women without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

File: 1447634821684.jpg (30KB, 608x456px) Image search: [Google]
1447634821684.jpg
30KB, 608x456px
is there anywhere else you can reliably find virgin women without resorting to going at church or risking the chance of getting v&?
>>
No. Because it is by chance. Most girls lose their virginity in high school or some even in middle school. So the chances are very slim but you might find a unicorn.

You see OP, there is a reason why most people do their dating in high school its because most girls by then are still virgins. Just saying.
>>
Participate in social circles similar to that of a church. Or move to an extremely small town.
>>
Go to any major top-tier research University. Most of the undergrad women in STEM are virgins. Maybe not white biology majors. However, since you didn't already realize this, you obviously aren't nor weren't a STEM major at a top tier university and are too dumb for their tastes. But hey, now you know that they exist!
>>
>>16508209
Why is this a recurring thread?
Stop it with the b8.

And for all lurking men who want a virgin girl, contemplate why. Is it to fill your pride that you're inexperienced and a virgin aswell?
Because there are plenty of good girls who have had sex with one man. Seriously.

Also, if you date a virgin girl and she finds out the key reason you were drawn to her is that she's a virgin, she'd probably get really upset and dump you.
>>
>>16508209
>find virgin women
Why do you create this shitty thread every day? Stop already.
>>
>>16508929
>And for all lurking men who want a virgin girl, contemplate why.
Not to get kekd. Unvirgin women carried the seed of another man and has the trauma of a breakup. She is unable to purely love and respect me and my child.
>Also, if you date a virgin girl and she finds out the key reason you were drawn to her is that she's a virgin, she'd probably get really upset and dump you.
She doesn't have to know. It's enough if she knows that she has a great and experienced man who loves her. She doesn't have to know how much heartbreak sluts caused me.
>>
>>16509278
And this is why you will die a virgin, never having known love.
>>
>>16509292
Nah, as long as I have a good career, fit, and some game, there will always be women who are attracted to me. Most of them are just not LTR material.
>>
>>16509298
And your insecurity and mental issues will make sure that no girl will ever want a LTR with you.
>>
>>16509306
Hahaha
Insecurity and mental issues? Because I want someone loyal and loving who has values as the mother of my kids?
You are just jealous because you miss out living in a nuclear family.
>>
>I'm so obsessed with men's dicks that it defines what I want in a woman.
>>
>>16509312
>I want someone loyal and loving who has values as the mother of my kids
Did you post in the wrong thread, then? This thread was about finding a virgin girl. Two completely different things.
>>
>>16509316
Yes, and virginity is the proof of that. She valued her body, and rejected the advances of other men. She remained pure so I can mold her into perfect wife material instead of dealing with emotional baggage.
>>
>>16509321
And what makes you think she would choose you over all the other males, far superior to you in every way?
>>
>>16509312

desu man you sound like you do have some issues. Not trying to troll of offend you but if you desire a sexless women and have a deep suspicion that any otherwise are "tainted" then there must be some insecurity.
>>
>>16509323
I'm a man, not a pussy, I'm not scared shitless because there are other men around. They are welcome to compete. I did my homework, I have my shit together so I'm in a good position compared to them. Also, it's a numbers game, average women will get average men in general and most men who are valuable shoot for hot tits and ass, so there are plenty of very decent but shy and plain girls to choose from. Values and decency are what most important in a woman, not bubble ass and tits.
>>
>>16509325
Just experience and jadedness. Women can't really close a relationship. They may hate their ex or think that they are crazy but deep down the memories of intimacy is still there and the breakup makes them a different person and never as loving and hoping as a virgin.
>>
>>16509338
You're 16, aren't you? Let me give you two contrasting experiences from my relationships as advice from an adult.

>girl A
>virgin when we met
>has issues
>doesn't like sex, don't have it often
>when we have sex it's not fun
>she ends up cheating on me

>girl B
>was out of a LTR when I met her, had a few ONS
>loves sex
>we have sex anytime I want, in any way I want
>fully loyal to me
>>
>>16509338

You just proved my point man. Let go of your bias, it's not true.
>>
>>16509321
Or she was an awkward neet who never got out let alone attracted the attention of anybody

Or is grossed out by sex

Or has a condition that makes sex painful

There are legit other reasons for a girl to be a Virgin than the reason you listed
And what if you fuck her and she leaves for someone better? What if she doesn't want kids? Is she still the pristine maddona you idolized her to be?
>>
>>16510103
>And what if you fuck her and she leaves for someone better? What if she doesn't want kids? Is she still the pristine maddona you idolized her to be?
This is why communication and being a good judge of character is important in a relationship.
>>
>>16510111
This is coming from the dude who thinks virginity is a good judge of character
>>
>>16510154
*presence of virginity
>>
OP here

>people getting butthurt at wanting a virgin

for shame anons. do you suffer from autism or something? or are you a woman? it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why a man would want a virgin.

or has sophistry already corrupted your head?
>>
>>16510182
Being that obessed about finding a VIRGIN! girl is pretty weird. Are you a virgin yourself?
>>
>>16510189
yes
>>
>>16510191
And there you go, most virgin girls would rather take a guy who has some experience. It's quite likely that even if you find a virgin gf, once she finds out you're a virgin too, she'll break things up. Losing virginity together is cute when you are 16, later on it becomes awkward.
>>
>>16510182
I'm a virgin. I wouldn't want a guy who wants a virgin.
>>
>>16510201
Okay.

can we go back to the topic now?

if you're just gonna post about how wanting a virgin women is evil or stupid or etc don't post ITT, I'm not asking for you to convince me on getting a non-virgin female.
>>
>>16510202
Same, and I wouldn't want a guy who is a virgin as well

>>16510206
Everything was said about that, you find virgin gf in 'pure hearts movement' type of organisations, churches and among really ugly and/or fat introverted girls.
>>
>>16510213
thanks, guess i'll just remain alone for life
>>
>>16508929
Or we keep finding out about more and more of our girls previous partners.
>>
>>16510154
Because it is. Virginity means lack of experience, so you can fill the void the way you want, and if you are good at it, she will be the most loyal and loving wife. If you screw up your relationship with a virgin, it's only yourself who you can blame.
>>
No, there's no reliable secret virgin stash. Not to mention you probably don't just want a virgin, you want one who is reasonably smart, reasonably attractive, slim, pleasant company, has things in common with you and so on. Even if you would disregard all your other standards for the sake of virginity it would be hit or miss.
>>
>>16510254
True, which is why you would want to find a large number of them to pick out the one most to your liking.
>>
>>16510260
But such a thing does not exist. The closest would indeed be a religious group, but with the huge pressure on girls to remain virgins you bet your ass there's also lots who pretend to be (more) inexperienced to not be condemned by religious peers. Other than that, virgin women are just walking around and you can't tell them apart from others. Sometimes they even overcompensate and definitely do not come across as virginal.

All that and then there's the issue of finding out whether she is a virgin or not. Finding out whether she's had sex could still be one thing, but if oral sex to you is just as "bad" as penetration, good luck trying to find out whether she ever sucked someone off in a way that doesn't end with her storming off.
>>
>>16510273
>bla bla bla

4chan x has a hiding function tbqh senpai
>>
>>16510276
Don't post on an open forum in you don't want random people's input, I'm just detailing why it's not doable, not my fault you don't like to hear that.
>>
>>16510290
i'm just suggesting that if people have opinions that make you butthurt you can easily censor them
>>
>>16510296
What do I care that someone wants a virgin? There's weirder and less sympathetic hang ups.
>>
>>16510301
don't know, i'd say it's because you're fresh out from some sociology class, but I really don't care, all I know is that you shat up the thread by trying to convince others that wanting a virgin is dumb/wrong/crazy etc

as with all things, if you don't like it, don't reply
>>
>>16510307
You have me confused with another poster, I said nothing about that.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.