[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wut.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 3J8zp37.jpg (569KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
3J8zp37.jpg
569KB, 1944x2592px
Not looking to write a fucking story, I have not cried in something like 3 years. Its driving me nuts, I just want to cry. Sugestions? Pic unrelated.
>>
>>16504616
Cut up some onions then rub your eyes with lemon juice. Crying without the sadness.
>>
What people find sad is subjective so I couldn't tell you.
>>
Are you single?
Kill a family member?
Not single?
Kill your partner.
Problem solved. Tears guaranteed.
>>
Go on YouTube. Search for "a boy and his frog". Problem solved.
>>
I said cry, not laugh you faggots.
>>
Spend a couple hours looking for some really really sad music. Birds part 2 by the Weeknd, and Wicked Games by the same artist are very sad. Focus on the music and keep willing yourself to cry. Spend enough time trying and it will happen. Same with any emotion, by the way. If you practice enough you will be able to instantly make yourself feel anything you want. Elated, happy, sad, calm, whatever. Just practice.
>>
By the edge of a woods, at the foot of a hill,
Is a lush, green meadow where time stands still.
Where the friends of man and woman do run,
When their time on earth is over and done.
For here, between this world and the next,
Is a place where each beloved creature finds rest.
On this golden land, they wait and they play,
Till the Rainbow Bridge they cross over one day.
No more do they suffer, in pain or in sadness,
For here they are whole, their lives filled with gladness.
Their limbs are restored, their health renewed,
Their bodies have healed, with strength imbued.
They romp through the grass, without even a care,
Until one day they start, and sniff at the air.
All ears prick forward, eyes dart front and back,
Then all of a sudden, one breaks from the pack.
For just at that instant, their eyes have met;
Together again, both person and pet.
So they run to each other, these friends from long past,
The time of their parting is over at last.
The sadness they felt while they were apart,
Has turned into joy once more in each heart.
They embrace with a love that will last forever,
And then, side-by-side, they cross over… together.
>>
>Tell me a funny joke
>That wasn't funny
This is pretty much what you're doing
>>
>>16504616
Fucking shit OP, I seem to cry over everything and its not just being sad. I can be happy and I'll cry, angry and I'll cry. Its so fucking annoying to get into a argument over a simple topic and start tearing up over something.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBobmn_u98w

This shit always makes me cry
>>
This one's heartwrenching too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOAcRKZxjy4
>>
>>16504616
listen to depressing music
>>
It's okay to cry. This Disney short is better than any stupid bawww vids, because instead of just making you cry, it makes you see that crying is okay.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xocp2a_the-ballard-of-nessie_shortfilms
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.