[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have great bf >Relationship for more than 3 years >Subtile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1357262398535.jpg (20KB, 500x248px) Image search: [Google]
1357262398535.jpg
20KB, 500x248px
>Have great bf
>Relationship for more than 3 years
>Subtile engagement plans

>Suddenly fall in love with someone I have 0 chance with, like literally impossible
>He's on my mind too often now
>I don't want this, I just want the comfy life with my bf

How do I get over this crush? Contemplating to tell my boyfriend because we're honest with each other, but that might be unnecesarrily hurting him.
>>
Cut all ties with the guy and it'll eventually pass. It'll be hard to do but it's worth it if ou really love your bf.
>>
>>16503771
I don't really have personal ties with him to begin with, but I do run into him often at uni. Now every time I enter the faculty building I get anxious but I can't stop going to uni.
>>
File: 1349943623160.jpg (86KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1349943623160.jpg
86KB, 300x300px
I'm this close to just straight up killing the guy this is really bad.
Well not really but I do need some advice.
>>
>>16503764
If you're a girl it's impossible to control your urges.
So, there's a high chance of you riding his dick in the near future and you'll end up hurting your bf.
You should tell him know about this. If he really loves you than he will let you go even though he might love you more than life. But it's better this way than being cheated.
>>
>>16503876
>being with him is impossible
>riding his dick in the near future
are you by any chance retarded
OP even mentioned she doesn't want to be with him, she only wants to get over him
>>
>>16503900
I understand that you have 0 experience when it comes to women but it's ok bro. Your time will come.

There's a difference between what a woman says and feels. She might not want to cheat on her boyfriend but her actions are not guided by reason but by her emotions. And she can't control her emotions towards that fellow. She wants his dick BAD. And presented with the opportunity, she will take it. Even though she will feel bad about it later on. And she will, no doubt about it if she really loves her bf.
>>
>>16503764

ITT: We watch a pleb struggle between wanting to be a happy human being and deceiving itself into the idea that it's happy with its pleb life.
>>
>>16503933
Fuck you. You're not even funny if that's what you're trying, god damn nigger
>>
>>16503933
Men and women cheat in relationships at pretty much the same frequency. Men also lack control and become magically enraptured by the mysticism of vaginas. People are cunt. Get over it.
>>
>>16503952
>Get over it

Get over what? I was being serious. I wasn't judging OP if that's what you're implying. I was just presenting the facts. You may disagree with what I said but that doesn't make it less true.
>>16503942
I didn't mean to sound like an asshole. I was serious.
>>
>>16503965
ITT sour guys who couldn't make their gf's stay so now they assume all girls are shit
>>
>>16503966
>assume all girls are shit

I never said that.
Where are you getting all this from? Are you 12?
You guys really need to go out and meet some girls. Damn.
>>
>>16503952
>Men also lack control and become magically enraptured by the mysticism of vaginas.
Said it. Mysticism of "vaginas" not of the woman, usually. Meanwhile, OP is spending all day thinking of another guy.
>>
dont tell your bf that would be fucked up and mean
>>
>>16504098
>implying you can do anything about falling in love
You can't control your impulsive thoughts, but you can control your actions
I understand thinking of someone else is bad and I try not to, but I just want to get over this person. I don't want a relationship with him because it won't work out.
>>
>>16504105
I won't but I still feel guilty that he doesn't know.
>>
You have a beta provider and met an alpha grats.

Fuck him. Have his kid and get Mr stable to raise it. In the future you'll have one from him so it balances out.
>>
>>16504126
See >>16503900
>>
>>16504120
Somewhere you believe it would be possible or otherwise you're contradicting love.

There is no point in loving someone whp is unattainable, it's childish. A normal person wouldn't fall in love with a famous person they see either.
>>
Jesus OP, don't you have any self control?
>>
Are you afraid of commitment and sabotaging the relationship because of that?
>>
>>16503764
>Suddenly fall in love with someone I have 0 chance with
How the fuck is this even possible? How can you "fall in love" with someone you don't even know, someone you just rarely see?
Love at first sight is bullshit. Sounds like a bad excuse to do whatever you want because "muh feelings, can't control them lol".
>>
Please don't tell him. It's going to hurt a lot more than you think.
>>
>>16503764

If you had a chance with him what would you do OP?

You're not in love with the crush op, it's just childish infatuation. Maybe you have love all wrong with your bf too. Maybe you need to venture out and date around. Why is it impossible to date this guy anyway?
>>
>>16504179

I want to know this too, i recently got ditched by a girl i was dating for a while because she 'suddenly' got a crush on someone else. I never had a damn crush untill i get some interest from the girl back.
>>
>>16504122
why do you feel guilty, for lying???
it is soooo preferable that he's in the dark. it would hurt him immensely to know that you have a crush on someone
>>
>>16504179
you have never been in love then

i dont know why it happens, but you can fall in love with someone w/o them being interested or even knowing who you are. i guess itd be hard to understand if its never happened to you, but its a common thing.
>>
>>16504613

Oh FFS, are you 12? Really?

The sort of "love" you're talking about is akin to people who say "oh, I love this song" or "I fucking love ice cream." It's trivial. It's meaningless. Talk to people who've been with their partners for 25+ years, stuck by them, endured with them, celebrated with them, cried with them and supported them and tell them that the "love" you feel for a stranger who doesn't know you fucking exist (because that doesn't matter, lol) is the same love that they feel.

Go fucking die
>>
>>16504607
See >>16503933

That is really how women operate. Women fall in and out of love much slower than men. You say she just up and left but there must have been some turmoil in your relationship that caused her to fall out of love over time. Were you having little fights constantly? Was sex infrequent? Does she not touch you as much as she used to?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.