[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i just saw my gf's ex's dick and it at least has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: underwear-model.jpg (42KB, 298x450px) Image search: [Google]
underwear-model.jpg
42KB, 298x450px
so i just saw my gf's ex's dick and it at least has 3 inches on mine and i'm not very big to begin with... i'm like 6inches cause it varies to how exciting i am

she still talks to this guy, and although he live far away... i am constantly jealous

i need advice anons, what would u do about this shit, considering she is my fiance and all, it feels horrible.

do u guys have any gf that still talk to their exs?

she says she loves me and she'll never get back with him cause he is trash, but she still talks to this guy and even tells him i love u.... is she just goin through a phase, or is that mega dick simply evolutions way of putting down the genetic losers

he black by the way
>>
Stop trolling you little shit.

Also if my partner would tell her ex that she loves him I would shoot her down in no time.
>>
>>16499423
she tells him she loves him?! dafuq?! I'd tell her to stop talking to him immediately OR I'd find some nice girls I can "just be friends with"
>>
>>16499432
i'm not trolling. this is no fukin joke lol. i dont see how this could be a troll anyway

none of u guys have gfs that still talk to their exs? i mean this guy literally sent her a video of his dick and pics of them together when they were in a relationship and she showed it to me like:

awwww i dont kno why he did that dick thing, and she felt sentimental about the pics with her and him.

thing is, i know in the back on her mind, she knows he is trash and that she could never get with him... he lives in a foreign country that she use to live in too... and he just isnt on the same level as me

so she shows me these things purposely because 1) she is really comfortable with me and 2) if she were to dump me anyway, she would not even date him either cause he a total loser where he lives and who he is affiliated with and what he does for money

so.... i still have that jealousy that comes in, and it is overpowering. but i just need to remind myself of that stuff about this guy...
>>
>>16499440
ya she tells him she loves him and that she wants him as a friend..

the dude constantly is asking her out and wanting to take her from me lol, it's really crazy

i dont even kno how to go about telling her to stop talking to this guy, cause she simply will just go back and talk to him... i'd just get betrayed and feel even more pissed cause this time she went against what i said.

i think best way is to just let this shit play out, cause seriously, this guy is not on my level other than his huge dick lol
>>
>>16499440
that's what i'm thinking. start talking to some "nice girls" but a lot of my other girl friends i closed out cause she got jealous lmao

and now when i try and talk to them they are completely disgusted for me closing them out

i guess i should open up an okcupid account or some shit? lmao... i can easily just start talkin to girls from church n shit

only reason she stopped talking to him before was cause i had a girl she was jealous of...

then she started talking to her ex again, and by then i had told all those other girls to fuk off cause i had no time to talk to them and i was worried about my gf getting jelly

now she my fiance and i think, it's ok, i'm just being a simple minded douche and should just let her ride

in long run if she leave me for this guy that lives in a complete other country, it is laughable material and i should consider analyzing how wack i am, cause u really gotta be a loser for that to happen to you

so ya.. i think this is just something i gotta write on paper to express all my thoughts, cause in the end it is silly to be jealous of this guy
>>
use your fist on her anon his dick should seem small once you're finished with her
>>
>>16499462
well first of all if you closed out other girls (friends) because she got jealous and now she's getting dick pics and is sentimental about it, I'd fucking rip her a new one.

my GF is also friends with one or two exes. I told her that I don't like it, but I also trust her. So only you can tell if your girl is trustworthy or not.

being friends and hanging out occasionally is one thing, beging sentimental about their past together and getting dick pics is something entirely different.
That is certainly not ok and I would tell her that it's really unfair to you.
>>
>>16499477
lmao. but then my dick would be worse lol
>>
>>16499483
i know she sees it as pathetic for me to even care, and any time she sees this look on my face that i am caring she gets worried and tells me that she loves me

she doesnt love him like that... and she says once he had cheated on her she felt like a release, like finally she could break up with him and not feel bad.

ya she still talks to him and he sent her a dick pic and she felt emotional and sad, but it would be pathetic for me to react to it because she too sees him as pathetic

she shows me these things of him not because she wants me to be jealous but because she still cares about him, and she deep down knows she'll never allow herself to get back with him, so in her mind, she sees it silly for me to care... that why she shows me those things of him so comfortably

in all, i'm being a sentimental fag, and it's short sighted of me to act/get jealous of it
>>
>>16499483
it wasnt something she did intentionally. she stopped talking to her ex because she thought she would never talk to him either...

they were in a 2 year relationship before he cheated on her and i've been with her 7 month and we are going to get married soon

she just sent a message back to him after telling him she'll never talk to him because she misses him, but she tells me, i am the one she wants forever. she just doesnt want to x him out... i think i'd feel the same way

i trust her
>>
>>16499450
>>16499455
>>16499462
>>16499484
You are either 15 or trolling, or both. Jesus fucking Christ if your goal is to be annoying then its starting to work.

On the small chance of this being actually real: How can you NOT dump that bitch? Are you a complete retard?
>>
>>16499423
Sounds like you're getting keked on
Legitimately
You should probably drop her before it's too late. It's actually really good you caught on before you got married.
>>
>>16499494

>she wanted to break up with him
>but still talks to him
>he sends pics of his huge dong
>she knows you hate it
>keeps talking to the guy she allegedly wanted to leave and was with her more than twice as long as you

You know that over 50% of marriages end in divorce? Youre a prime candidate
>>
Honestly penis size doesn't actually matter...
>>
>>16499499
>>16499494
>>16499462
>>16499455
>>16499450
>>16499423
If all this is true, then you should still be allowed to be friends with other girls. And besides if she was so happy to break up with him after he cheated, why does she still want to be friends with him?! makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>16499423
jesus fucking christ how desperate do you guys have to be to put up with this shit just so you can say you have a gf. stupid fool
>>
>>16499423

she's just messin wiff ya head cos she know ur insecure about ur dick so she usin' that to make u feel like u gots to work for her

cos she afraid of losin u

its what bitches do brah
>>
>>16499423
I heard big dicks cause pain. Maybe she came to you because you have more reasonable dick.
>>
my gf talked to ger ex once I think. I have talked to my ex a few times. wouldn't go back to her ever.
My gf also barely remember her ex's. However, she has said it was a little longer than mine.
she once said it was nice and all, but later claims she said it because she was pissed that I was a lot Möre exoerienced in bed than her...

On The dick too bug thing, become a kek, it's The best advice I can give. then you will like it instead.
>>
>>16499423
holy shit wait. i missed The I love you part. not even my kekside approves. dump that whore!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.