[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBT and liberals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: 1446693483021.jpg (138KB, 524x796px) Image search: [Google]
1446693483021.jpg
138KB, 524x796px
I wouldn't say I am afraid of Gay people or anything its just I don't approve personally. I have gay friends and I just let them do whatever without saying anything.But if they were being harassed or something I dont think I'd defend them.Other than saying just do what you want.I'm conflicted with my views, on one end I want to speak my mind (especially towards transgenders) I dont think I should call them a he/she just because they feel that way. But at the same time I dont think we should bully them either. How do you think as a society how should we deal with this situation?
>>
>I just don't approve of gay people.

What does this even mean?
>>
>>16499236
take a moment to reflect and explain why you don't like LGBT community
is it just a random feeling?
>>
>>16499241

Not OP here, but I stand with him/her. The LGBT is a corrupted hook-up community disguised under a support umbrella.
>>
>>16499253
you do realizd that the "LGBT community" is simply everyone who is proud of their sexuality while not being straight.
not exactly the gay pride parade managers

you can be proud of your sexuality and not want to hook up with hundreds of people
just like there are pious straight people, there are pious people who are LGBT
>>
>>16499257

If they're proud -they're proud-

I don't know why someone would join a community just because of their sexuality. Plus, lesbians are sought as transphobic because they're unwilling to date men in a woman's dress.
>>
>>16499236
You're confusing your personal moral or aesthetic feelings with civil behavior. You can approve or disapprove of anything you want. But think carefully about whether you believe that your personal feelings should determine the legal and social rights of others.

Do you believe, as a general rule, that everyone should be free of bullying? Then you have to believe that gay people have that right, or else you are declaring them "not people".

Eighty years ago in Germany an entire culture was convinced that some among them were not people and thus not entitled to the rights and protections accorded to all other people.

Among them were the homosexuals.
>>
>>16499266
this. I have nothing against lgbt, but I have my reservations with the community, a good portion are biphobic transphobic people whose lives revolve around their sexuality
>>
>>16499267

Simply put, if a man can't marry a man - And I too can't marry a man - Then we are equal.

>But think carefully about whether you believe that your personal feelings should determine the legal and social rights of others.

You mean redefine age-old laws to accommodate the choice of other people?

>or else you are declaring them "not people".

They are victims of molestation
>>
>>16499275
Ok no this is way too easy, this must be bait
>>
>>16499290

You're discrediting my opinions as a troll bait? You can't poke a hole in my argument, so you resort to immature accusations such as troll bait. This is not a troll bait and it's unwise of you to assume so.
>>
>>16499298
no basically because it's too easy to poke holes in it, so I find it unbelievable that you actually hold such a stance
>>
>>16499275
>accommodate the choice of other people
>choice

u wot m8?
>>
>>16499303

And for some odd reason, it must be so incredibly easy to the point that you're lazy. Well, thank you for the practice of replying to fools.
>>
>>16499306
>legal and social rights of others
implies marriage, Anonymous.
>>
>>16499309
Ok fine I'll take this goddamn bait
>other people's choices
>choice
>all of them are victims of molestation (I see your source, you cited "BS that no study has ever concluded")
>I like women, but other people like men, so if we both can't marry men, that's fair
>>
>>16499315
*can't marry women
>>
>>16499266
what I meant is that if you're proud, you're part of the community. there's no initiations and stuff.
just like the Deaf community. if you're proud to be Deaf, you're in the Deaf community.

>lesbians are sought as transphobic because they're unwilling to date men in a woman's dress
that's not true.
you're confusing hyper-PC with LGBT
>>
>>16499315

I assume you believe in evolution?

If Evolution is true as you claim then survival of the fittest means that no genetic trait which completely excludes someone from pro-creation could survive it. So if it is genetic and not a choice, then why is it important to recognize the unions of people that nature has selected for extinction genetically?
>>
>>16499329
>derailing into evolution

ABORT
ABORT
BAIT DETECTED
EVERYONE RUN
SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN
>>
Gay male here, LGBT is a farce. It lumps people together that have very little reason to be under the same umbrella.
People might claim that pride and all that is about equality and ra ra fight the power stonewall, but it's basically about being seen by other LGBTs and getting laid/finding a mate.
>>
>>16499329
Homosexuals are continuously born to heterosexuals, so they won't go extinct. They can't reproduce by themselves, which is why they are outnumbered by heterosexuals of course. Evolution never "meant" for them to exist, but neither did it "intend" for those born disabled to exist. Yet we still recognize unions of the disabled, because recognizing their unions does not in any way affect their population
>>
>>16499330
>you're confusing hyper-PC with LGBT

So you're telling me that I also confused between people who implied that Gender Identity Disorder should be replaced with Gender Dysphoria?
>>
>>16499337
So what you meant to say that homosexuals are people who were born into it rather than born that way? Their sexual orientation are driven by their unfortunate events?
>>
>>16499338
nice one m8

not everyone who's LGBT is hyper-PC is all I'm saying
>>
>>16499349
I'm saying straight people give birth to gay babies, who are gay because of genetics. How are they still around? Because imagine you have 10 kids and one is gay, which is near the percentage of gays in the general population. The gay kid dies without offspring, but the other 9 gay-carrier straights carry on your lineage. There will be more gay people born, down the line, but it's rare enough such that your lineage will most likely survive.
>>
>>16499357

All right, so do you believe that transgenders are diagnosed with Gender Identity Disorder or Gender Dysphoria.
>>
>>16499358
I'm 18 years old. Can you explain to me how people are born gay? Is there ever a gay gene?
>>
>>16499329
>I assume you believe in evolution?
>I dont know what evolution is and how it works

ftfy
>>
>>16499360
There is no one concrete gene, but a matter of similar alleles and prenatal environment, which would show at least partial genetic basis. There is however completely no proof that it results from trauma. Should it somehow turn out that gay is a choice, even then, it makes no sense to prevent them from marrying those of the same gender. In the same way that hypothetically, there is a centuries old law forbidding oranges, then it makes sense to revise it such that you may consume oranges, because eating oranges may be a choice but brings happiness to you, plus it is an action who brings harm to no one.
>>
>>16499382

Fair enough and convincing. Good points, I concede defeat. Have the last word.
>>
>>16499358
>not knowing how genetics work
>buying the 10% gay propaganda
Oh boy
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.